Testing whether I can post a table in WS thread

testtesttesttest
Row 1ABCD
Row 2EFGH
Row 3IJKL
Row 4MNOP

Testing whether I can post a table in WS thread

Hey Canning Vale
I made this quick table in Word and then copied it and pasted straight into WS.
What happened when you copied and pasted your table into WS?
Was your table too wide?

There is a great 'snipping tool' app, called just that, for jpg imbedding. (On PC) Great detailed tables, remarkably extensive. Thanks CV!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been off air for 4 days not sure what's been answered.

New theory. Start of this could have been his anger at chick magnet pubescent brother having girls after him whilst he, post pubescent, has no luck.

Hey Canning Vale
Was your table too wide?
Spooks,
The table I've got is too large. Perhaps I could post a link somehow - not sure. Have we got any IT experts on the forum?
A couple of weeks ago Crabstick told me how to put it into paint and turn into a PDF.

Seems more likely that her husband was involved IMO. Probably killed at home and thrown to the sharks. https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...s/in_1997_peta_simone_weber_went_to_a_public/

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Hi Petedavo - the story of the disappearance of Peta Webber is very interesting. It could so easily be put down to her falling or being pushed into the ocean. It's almost an open and shut case. I wonder why the Special Crime Squad are still looking into it. Do they think there could be a connection to CSKillings? Maybe as Spooks hypothesised CSK took SS to Albany and while there a couple of years later killed Peta Webber. Has there been mention of a connection of any kind between SS and PW's disappearances? MOO

Did anyone find out birthday of CGE?
Not asking to sleuth family members specifically, just that other family members have birthdays on Anzac Day and Christmas Eve. (can't recall web source sorry)
I'm interested in patterns.
Also I am interested because the accused committed the alleged crimes near to or on same day as Public HOlidays, significant dates, and Valentines Day 14th Feb.

Alleged HD home invasion and attempted rape = 15 Feb 1988

Alleged KK abduction and violent rape = 12 Feb 1995

Did the accused not have a Valentine?
Or did he hate love?

Did anyone find out birthday of CGE?
Not asking to sleuth family members specifically, just that other family members have birthdays on Anzac Day and Christmas Eve. (can't recall web source sorry)
I'm interested in patterns.
Also I am interested because the accused committed the alleged crimes near to or on same day as Public HOlidays, significant dates, and Valentines Day 14th Feb.

Alleged HD home invasion and attempted rape = 15 Feb 1988

Alleged KK abduction and violent rape = 12 Feb 1995

Did the accused not have a Valentine?
Or did he hate love?

I wonder if accused maybe botched an attempted abduction on the June long weekend before JR's disappearance on 9th June 1996???

What I find strange is that the accused only had two long term relationships/marriages.
Where are his old girlfriends?
Did he even have any girlfriends in high school?
Or did he go straight to the altar with his first girlfriend ECE?

Most people have relationships that don't progress into marriages.
Who dated BRE?
Anyone?

What I find strange is that the accused only had two long term relationships/marriages.
Where are his old girlfriends?
Did he even have any girlfriends in high school?
Or did he go straight to the altar with his first girlfriend ECE?

Most people have relationships that don't progress into marriages.
Who dated BRE?
Anyone?

If I'd dated a serial killer, not sure I'd want to tell anybody about it except my therapist.

Below are three separate spreadsheets. The data was compiled within Word and transferred into Paint then saved as a PDF.
Please let me know if there is an easier way. Thanks in advance. Also, the percentage of moonlight has been added to rule out any full moon theories. Nothing to do with any paranormal incidents (i.e. weirwolf activity LOL).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I can always send someone a copy via email.
You can save straight to PDF in Excel.
Go save as, then chose PDF

Hey Canning Vale
Was your table too wide?
BBL strips the formatting.
Too bad websleuths don't give you a choice to use HTML

What year did the accused first start volunteering at LA?
would 2003 be correct?

Spooks,
The table I've got is too large. Perhaps I could post a link somehow - not sure. Have we got any IT experts on the forum?
A couple of weeks ago Crabstick told me how to put it into paint and turn into a PDF.
Easiest way is to put a copy in Google drive, let it convert to a Google doc, mark it public and share a link. Can also do that with one drive, but then the viewer would need to either have Excel or a Excel viewer. Google Docs is easier, somewhat...

Hi Petedavo - the story of the disappearance of Peta Webber is very interesting. It could so easily be put down to her falling or being pushed into the ocean. It's almost an open and shut case. I wonder why the Special Crime Squad are still looking into it. Do they think there could be a connection to CSKillings? Maybe as Spooks hypothesised CSK took SS to Albany and while there a couple of years later killed Peta Webber. Has there been mention of a connection of any kind between SS and PW's disappearances? MOO
Hmmm, read this first
https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...s/in_1997_peta_simone_weber_went_to_a_public/
It makes the case against the husband pretty straight forward IMO.
Although it leaves out a specific motive, the means and opportunity is present, however I doubt if she was bumped off and disposed of at the Gap at all. Maybe earlier in the night and somewhere else, where SAR wouldn't be conducted?

If I'd dated (an accused) serial killer, not sure I'd want to tell anybody about it except my therapist.
What if you were a therapist?
Not that I'm saying that the accused dated one, but my wife's cousin, who's a practising clinical psychologist always tells everyone that psychologists are very ****ed up people, including herself, which is why she studied psychology in the first place.

Since when are car fibres found on an alleged victim, car fibres matching the same type of car driven by a suspect, enough evidence to make a murder charge stick?

This doesn't happen on Law and Order! Why should it happen now?

C'mon WAPOL - tell us what else you've got on JR!

Since when are car fibres found on an alleged victim, car fibres matching the same type of car driven by a suspect, enough evidence to make a murder charge stick?

This doesn't happen on Law and Order! Why should it happen now?

C'mon WAPOL - tell us what else you've got on JR!
They said in MSM, way before the accused was arrested, something about DNA linking these cases, so there's obviously items carrying matching DNA within those exhibit boxes. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member