Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Bradley Edwards was arrested.
Con Bayens, did not go in the media saying I told you so. The blue plastic boot lined guy is not Bradley Edwards.
No physic has gone in the media saying I told you so. No Ouija board, tea leaves, astrological star gazing, numero unero, studying of the entrails of dead chickens, or rockinghorse poo has provided the name Bradley Edwards prior to the date that he was arrested.
Not 1 blogger has ever fingered him prior to the arrest.
Not one person has gone in the media since the arrest claiming I told you so.
If anyone has credible proof otherwise, then please reply.

Boot lined guy would be of interest for either being an alternative suspect, should the accused be found not guilty, or as a suspect for being a possible accomplice.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Ummmm "rocking horse poo"!
ROFLMAO
Classic!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

The Kebab Shop was in the Centreway Arcade, or Paragon Arcade, nowadays known as 160 Central. It used to be an arcade I walked through to get to work at the SGIO in the 1980's. From memory none of the shops were open late r than 5pm, and the rolladoors at either end closed at 6pm until 7:30am the next morning. So IMO, the bag of clothes either, didn't belong to Julie Cutler, we're left there on an earlier occasion, or were left there by someone else who either found them and was going to ditch what they liked and dump the rest, or by whoever caused her disappearance albeit at a later date. I already posted a google map of the area noting that the arcade is on the fasted walking route between Curtin House and the Parmelia Hotel in those days. Curtin House was where the City Police Station used to be, as well as the CIB HQ. Someone may of thought of handing them in or leaving them at the Parmelia, had a kebab, and then changed their mind for some reason.

I walked the same route for 3 yrs. The part of the scenario that I thought odd about the clothes was JC was seen in her car after she finished work so presumably she would have left the clothes bag in the car if she had gone somewhere in the city after work. They should have been able to get DNA from arm pits if the police did keep that evidence to see if it was JC's belongings. Would the Kebab place have been open if there was something on at His Majesty' s theatre.

Thanks.
21a9dee368443c8b54740913a5137f66.jpg
7d5c3f4af3a58c7c56add2fcfe3bfc14.jpg

The Kebab Shop was in the Centreway Arcade, or Paragon Arcade, nowadays known as 160 Central. It used to be an arcade I walked through to get to work at the SGIO in the 1980's. From memory none of the shops were open late r than 5pm, and the rolladoors at either end closed at 6pm until 7:30am the next morning. So IMO, the bag of clothes either, didn't belong to Julie Cutler, we're left there on an earlier occasion, or were left there by someone else who either found them and was going to ditch what they liked and dump the rest, or by whoever caused her disappearance albeit at a later date. I already posted a google map of the area noting that the arcade is on the fasted walking route between Curtin House and the Parmelia Hotel in those days. Curtin House was where the City Police Station used to be, as well as the CIB HQ. Someone may of thought of handing them in or leaving them at the Parmelia, had a kebab, and then changed their mind for some reason.

Plastic bag with JC's workclothes handed in almost a year after her disappearance, probably from lost property in Centerway Arcade. I'm assuming they were here work clothes as the shirt was one of only 17 made in that size and uniformis distinctive.How did they know after a year that it was from King Kebabs? Was this just an educated guess? Is it possible they came from a coffee shop open early in morning?

My scenario gathered from suggestions made on here is that the male and female seen leaving just after JC wanted for questioning by Det Sgt Katich, overpowered or tricked her into the back seat and while she was held there by the male, the female drove them away. JC was taken to the factory unit at 31 Wood St and was murdered. Her plastic bag of work clothes were removed from the car along with the back seat which could have had blood or other evidence from the attack. Male and female drove back in one of their cars, early on Monday 20th through Cott where they disposed of the back seat of JC's car in ocean. They continued to Perth city near Parmelia Hilton to pick up car they arrived at function in. Before leaving they had a coffee or breakfast and deliberately left the bag of clothes for the dummies to try to figure out what happened.

Plastic bag with JC's workclothes handed in almost a year after her disappearance, probably from lost property in Centerway Arcade. I'm assuming they were here work clothes as the shirt was one of only 17 made in that size and uniformis distinctive.How did they know after a year that it was from King Kebabs? Was this just an educated guess? Is it possible they came from a coffee shop open early in morning?

My scenario gathered from suggestions made on here is that the male and female seen leaving just after JC wanted for questioning by Det Sgt Katich, overpowered or tricked her into the back seat and while she was held there by the male, the female drove them away. JC was taken to the factory unit at 31 Wood St and was murdered. Her plastic bag of work clothes were removed from the car along with the back seat which could have had blood or other evidence from the attack. Male and female drove back in one of their cars, early on Monday 20th through Cott where they disposed of the back seat of JC's car in ocean. They continued to Perth city near Parmelia Hilton to pick up car they arrived at function in. Before leaving they had a coffee or breakfast and deliberately left the bag of clothes for the dummies to try to figure out what happened.
Could it be possible, JCs car wouldn't start and the couple stopped to help. Then took advantage of the situation, by leaving with JC.
Earlier that evening the couple may have caught a taxi to the hotel, with intentions of catching a taxi back but JC offered to drop them off because they helped start the car. JMO

So what's new?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

attachment.php

Google images

Couldn't find the post to reply to that said this didn't look anything like the accused. I disagree. The psychic taskforce also gave a name of who they thought was the CSK that night. I'm sure we'll hear more about this after everything is over. JMHO.

Gee his neck is thick though !

1b8dd01ba1ce421eee0354c727486b3b.jpg

rsbm....[/I]

Metic kindly presented sea conditions taken from Albany and the Rottenest Bouy 4 km west of Rottnest without indicating swell direction which is extremely important as because of Rottnest Island is the barrier for the swell and has little relationship to what occurs on Cottesloe beach.

Weather on Sunday 19th June 1988 was 19 degrees and rain. (Sunday Times 19th June 1988 Murder Hunt Car Clue) Not bad for winter and corresponds to the image on Cottesloe beach approx 7.00 am June 1988 with the older lady swimmers. Notice how many people on the beach around 7.00 am in winter in June 1988. (prvious post)

JC went missing that night, 12.30 am on the 20th June 1988. The back seat of the Fiat washed up on the afternoon of 20th June 1988.
attachment.php

Waves on Wednesday 22nd June 1988 can be seen and they may be 0.5 m. when the image of the car was finally shown in July 14 2000.
attachment.php

Picture of Cottesloe beach on Friday 14th June 1988 looks stormy and rough from the image. However, there the car was retrieved two days before this and even though this is the big storm, there were no waves breaking over the groyne.

attachment.php

The Daily Mail Friday 24th June 1988

Notice the subheading that hotels worry that a maniac is stalking Perth's women.

Repost::
Physical oceanographer
On the swells direction :
" around *287.5, degrees

then jumps/spikes to *319

and *343 degrees or so ."

*important ! See compass .

Rottnest island doesn't create a major swell shadow on Cottesloe beach during west-north-west swell events .

At rare times most likely in winter the waves will go above 2-3 metres at cott & metro beaches .

So far during 2017 , there has not been a swell event in WA as big as the event 17-19 june 1988 !
Indicating just how rare it is ,
It may not occur every year .
This was a remarkable swell event way back in june 17-20th june .

Plus in the early AM hours of the 22nd june another dangerous swell event was recorded with a massive 22 second period.
Although not tall, these waves were moving twice the average wave speed . These conditions are the deadly type of waves that wash rock fishermen into the ocean / & drowned .
Articles links have been supplied about this.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13393864

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13393776

"Swell was quite west as expected " quote po

Cottesloe beach geographical location is exposed to swells from this direction ie ; Swell angle of northwest :

Physical oceanographer
On the swells direction :
" around *287.5, degrees

then jumps/spikes to *319

and *343 degrees or so ."

*important ! See compass .
Cottesloe beach geographical location is exposed to swells from the Swell from the northwest :
These swells may be truly from a west or wsw direction .
They then refract around the Northside of Rottnest .
The west side of Rottnest was 5 metres decreasing and a few hours later cott educated guess ; 2.5 metre because;
The swell was able to bypass around the northside of Rottnest island .
Rottnest doesn't create a major swell shadow on Cottesloe beach during west-north-west swell events .

Wave height and power is lost as the swells travel over shallow water .
This is called 'wave attenuation due to bottom friction'

Only at rare times will the waves will go above 2-3 metres at cott metro beaches .

So far during 2017 , there has not been Any swell event in WA as big as the heights recorded 17-19 june 1988 ! (according to dotr buoy data)
It may not occur every year , this was a remarkable swell buoy reading .

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13393992

During the time frame of 1am - until mid morning on the 20th june the waves would still have been big (for cott standard) imo .

Theres also a window during the early morning hours on the 22nd june that the waves may have had the power to damage, accident or drown whatever etc it may have been .

swimming conditions were fine on the 21st absolutely.

See link and graph of the frequency ,
This is when a 'long period swell' arrives

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13403100

https://www.mybeach.com.au/beach/cottesloe-beach/

https://cottsurf.com/life-saving/patrols/

Quote from link :

Patrol list:

"The patrolling season starts in October for the 2016-2017 season and goes through to the end of March. The 2016/2017 Patrol Calendar is now available*here."

Quote : "Every summer season (October to April), between our iconic red and yellow flags on beaches up and down our vast WA coastline, you can find our surf lifesavers and lifeguards."

Quote:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13403100

Is anyone able to clarify with some proof that there were paid beach staff at the time june 20-22 1988 ?

Gee his neck is thick though !

1b8dd01ba1ce421eee0354c727486b3b.jpg
I've read posts where people have described him as a good looking man when he was younger. Personally, I think he looked like a Dork / Geek...Appearance, hair, dress etc. If I ever met up with him in clubland back then, I would have politely rebuffed him (all about image at that age & he was not a trendy Dude). I wonder if this was the cause of his underlying hatred of women from a different class to him?
His appearance today (photos above)...Through my work 90% of the people I deal with are taking medication & often several different types. IMO...the photos above makes him look very bloated & puffy which suggests to me that he may have been on antidepressant/ antipsychotic medication (however, Im no expert). Have observed this look in people many times. All just my opinion but perhaps medication was the reason he stopped? If of course, they have the right person.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've read posts where people have described him as a good looking man when he was younger. Personally, I think he looked like a Dork / Geek...Appearance, hair, dress etc. If I ever met up with him in clubland back then, I would have politely rebuffed him (all about image at that age & he was not a trendy Dude). I wonder if this was the cause of his underlying hatred of women from a different class to him?
His appearance today (photos above)...Through my work 90% of the people I deal with are taking medication & often several different types. IMO...the photos above makes him look very bloated & puffy which suggests to me that he may have been on antidepressant/ antipsychotic medication (however, Im no expert). Have observed this look in people many times. All just my opinion but perhaps medication was the reason he stopped? If of course, they have the right person.

Meant to write.....of course, IF they have the right person

I must have missed where he was described as being good looking when he was younger. His brother certainly was, BRE more nondescript. Again the presumption of his hatred of women of a different class. I doubt this was ever a thought in his head more like it was just the unfortunate soul who happened to cross his path when on the prowl

I must have missed where he was described as being good looking when he was younger. His brother certainly was, BRE more nondescript. Again the presumption of his hatred of women of a different class. I doubt this was ever a thought in his head more like it was just the unfortunate soul who happened to cross his path when on the prowl
BREs brother (TE) has quite an energetic look. BRE just looks really lethargic - not happy Jan! The weight gain is obviously middle-aged spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member