Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimono link : Seems that WAPOL were only onto BRE as the alleged CSK for some time less than "a few months".

The Kimono was only tested a few months before the arrest.

"While the DNA link did not give them a name for that person, it did provide detectives with fresh investigative opportunities contained within the pages of the 1988 case file.
As a result of re-examining that case ... a major breakthrough came within weeks. "

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/7354e965cc2d7d087d7d207ae1d04d20

Therefore WAPOL didn't waste much time in arresting the alleged CSK BRE.
They definitely didn't tag him for months or years like some people have suggested.

Thanks for posting the transcript IC - interesting that she wasn't actually hitchhiking at that point in time, but had been trying to earlier on...

"...She caught a taxi from Murray Street to go home about 4:00am the following morning. The driver dropped Kerry off on the Causeway when he learned she did not have money for the fare.

Witnesses saw Ms Turner sitting on the curb on the Causeway and trying to hitch a ride...."

So that adds to the case that the car that stopped knew her. What do you think is the likelihood of someone recognizing her at 4am while crossing the street? To my mind, more likely if you'd seen her/ met her earlier in the night and recognised her from what she was wearing

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...-for-help-25-years-after-perth-murder/7549252

It was interesting hearing his voice and what he emphasised although the whole interview didn't seem to be there. He was quoted in the article saying he didn't realise they had left their cars at home and were hitchhiking that night.

It's too much of a co-incidence to me that the car turned up within seconds of her being dropped off at the Cafe on Shepparton Rd. I suspect the driver knew there was a girl that couldn't afford her fare and was being dropped off there. Was it someone who had a taxi radio, or knew someone in the industry that could contact the person?

Why did she get in so easily? Someone random and she was desperate and tired that time of night? Someone that she may have known from the local area she grew up in? Someone she recognised from the nightclub, or a male and female she recognised from earlier in the night, which would make it more likely she got into the car?

The emphasis KT's father put on the witnesses noticing the spoked wheels suggests mag wheels to me. They must have been pretty special for a couple of guys to notice them and keep looking. Vanessa Devlin's June 17 1988 brutal murder, has the detailed description of a Datson 260C car that she was picked up in while hitch hiking. This car was also never found. It had mag wheels.

Kimono link : Seems that WAPOL were only onto BRE as the alleged CSK for some time less than "a few months".

The Kimono was only tested a few months before the arrest.

"While the DNA link did not give them a name for that person, it did provide detectives with fresh investigative opportunities contained within the pages of the 1988 case file.
As a result of re-examining that case ... a major breakthrough came within weeks. "

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/7354e965cc2d7d087d7d207ae1d04d20

Therefore WAPOL didn't waste much time in arresting the alleged CSK BRE.
They definitely didn't tag him for months or years like some people have suggested.

Not according to The Post. Guess you'll have to read the book and find out what really happened.

Not according to The Post. Guess you'll have to read the book and find out what really happened.

Well at least post a quote and a link to prove your point!

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Well at least post a quote and a link to prove your point!

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

They've all been posted on here. I'm sure you can find them yourself in your spare time. Otherwise wait for the book. These are my thoughts and opinions only.

What happened to Kerry Turner? Audio: 6PR June 28[SUP]th[/SUP] 2016

John Turner: And, so yes we remain hopeful, and ah, we know that there are people that know something.

How do you know this. Was there more than one person in the car? Was there a man and woman involved? Do they know unofficially of a group involved?? No wonder he wants the reward increased.
My thoughts and opinions only.

Hey BRE. How is your line theory going? Is any of the Claremont girls on your line? Speak up?
As far as I know they don't allow personal computers inside the prisons. I wouldn't think they'd be allowed anything electronic - I don't know.

Someone suggested that the prisoners make sails and bits and pieces. Also, used to make number plates for cars.

I'd think there would be a library inside. Does anyone know what they do all day?

Julie Cutler
https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/wa/cutler-julie

JC left Parmelia Hotel after staff party and last seen 12.30am at her car.

However,

Newspaper reports by Brett Christian said JC was at Sheraton Hotel and last seen 9pm.
Article
http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/JulieCutler.htm

Seems to me that The Post Newspaper didn't always report accurate details.

As far as I know they don't allow personal computers inside the prisons. I wouldn't think they'd be allowed anything electronic - I don't know.

Someone suggested that the prisoners make sails and bits and pieces. Also, used to make number plates for cars.

I'd think there would be a library inside. Does anyone know what they do all day?

Work in prison laundry?

Hey BRE. How is your line theory going? Is any of the Claremont girls on your line? Speak up?
Hi PCS, would you explain what you mean by this post....I don't understand

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

POI moved into house 2000, someone said this photo was on Google Earth dated 2007.

a. Was the car left at the house when it was sold (supposed to have been removed but never was)
b. If POI brought it to the house, when was that.
c. If it was POIs where was it kept before he moved there.

It just occurred to me, Google would go years between updates in the early years. Maybe that photo was actualy 2000 when they were moving in. Are there any later shots with the car gone. No one would be driving that car you would be picked up as soon as hit the road. He didn't keep the wagon so why would he have kept an earlier "business" vehicle.

Various education courses, some come out with a degree. Law is popular. Then there's Laundry, library, cooking, gardening. You can buy an approved TV from the prison shop but not take your own in.

Was mentioned in one article. Not a cheap car for a young bloke, even second hand in 91 as they were sought after and kept their value pretty well. Maybe a young bloke with a good paying job, dealing drugs, or a well off pappy. Only legitimate job I can think of where you get paid well above average after only a few months training is Police Officer. And yeah, you'd be on the road in the early hours changing shifts.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Probably what that young bloke did at Gosnells Train Station many years ago

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Datsun 260C and Gemini.pdf
    296.3 KB · Views: 24
The old Gemini (or whatever it was) looked pretty beat up in the 2007 Google picture. BRE was into the speedway. Maybe the car was used in demolition derby🤔MOO

The old Gemini (or whatever it was) looked pretty beat up in the 2007 Google picture. BRE was into the speedway. Maybe the car was used in demolition derby樂MOO

Possibility though usually have driver reg no and sponsor. Could have just got it, I think your idea more probable than it being anything to do with JC.

The old Gemini (or whatever it was) looked pretty beat up in the 2007 Google picture. BRE was into the speedway. Maybe the car was used in demolition derby[emoji848]MOO

Demolition Derby cars don't survive the Derby! They get totalled and smashed up on every single panel.

Maybe the accused kept the blue car for a long time because he had dreams of turning it into a race car or rally car? Or drag car at a push!

Maybe the accused kept the blue car for a long time because he had dreams of turning it into a race car or rally car? Or drag car at a push!

Maybe, it was bought as a prospective dump car.....cash sale, don't transfer rego, have it crushed & tipped

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member