Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the way home to mummy and daddys house in 1988? Yellow Toyota or Datsun? Rally or Speedway amateur? Yellow bomber seat, kevlar gloves.
Were they waitresses in particular hat were getting smashed at posh hotels in June 1988?

Someone go to Curtain University? DROC is Curtain student university magazine in years gone by of the time? Did Noel Coward go to Curtain Uni?
7yvIt0n.jpg

source:google maps
https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...cfbab84bc!2m2!1d115.9626566!2d-32.0888422!3e0

*Admin have been in my profile & switched off signature. Anything is as per hidden signature

Are you thinking of the Curtin (not Curtain!) Uni magazine GROK - not DROC?

A yachtsman would be really good at knots and rope. Also with a map and compass. Re the placement of the bodies.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Gay st (As per media reports) - Google EARTH. Catamaran plastic coated sail cord?
GKlj1Ga.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/142+Gay+St,+Huntingdale+WA+6110/@-32.0889922,115.9623763,75m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x2a3295c44997c813:0x8b610ffcfbab84bc!8m2!3d-32.0888422!4d115.9626566

Are you thinking of the Curtin (not Curtain!) Uni magazine GROK - not DROC?

Was someone forum pseudonym named GROK? Yeah, Curtin road runs parallel Stirling highway otherside the railway line. Curtin lived in Cottesloe. 24 Jarrad street. Long standing Labor politician. Alcoholic.

Grok Grok is offline Registered User
Join Date Dec 2016 Posts 243

Kerry Turner 30 June 1991? 5am - Gets in back seat of car. Capitol in this map was Pinnochios Night CLub, aka Magnet House

Two attacks in 1988 in both Sheraton and Parmelia? Suspected Yellow Corrolla, with steel bomber seat, wearing course driving gloves, which sounds like kevlar gloves?

Steel bomber seat used in Speedway as invariably its only a short run, if, if there is even a passenger there for the short joy ride.

I ponder the possibility he was in the West Perth CBD, then moved to the Claremont area at Cutlers disappearance. What colour was the car that tried to run Cutler off the road reported to police?

ehIaZ3v.jpg

source: Google Maps, https://www.google.com.au/maps/search/sheraton+hotel/@-31.9543511,115.851256,15z/data=!3m1!4b1
The arrow pointing to Wellington Street, is pointing at a Hotel that didn't exist back then.
There was a flash hotel on that corner of Mulligan St which had a Japanese Name back in those days. It was certainly not part of the Sheridan chain back then, but a fancy Japanese one.
The old Sheraton now known as the Pan Pacific, right opposite the Langley in Hill St.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Bogs and binks have the same meaning in the urban dictionary

Depends there are a few definitions for binks or binx in the urban dictionary.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Binx

Binx

highly intelligent being...

possessing extraordinary ability...

a person from elite community...

higly gifted

oh! that guy is a binx he answered that very complex mathematical problem...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pull a Binks

Pull a Binks

When an intoxicated male, in a group setting (i.e. a party, a bar, a sporting event), decides to randomly flash his ballsack to all those around him.
Last night Zac decided to pull a binks and showed everyone the piercing on his nuts.

Quote snipped:
Eric street where the car turned off after swerving at Julies vehicle, is the Blue Duck. A ramp goes down to the beach where the car could be driven down onto sand and down to towards the Indiana Tea Rooms, into the ocean.

is there any MSM mentioning car turned into Eric St? Note LW lived in Eric St

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sex offenders go into 'max' for their own protection. Max is isolated protection from harm of mainstream prisoners. Well at least it was when I worked in Hakea for a bit.

Thats why I thought remand prisoners would go into max, for their own protection.

Remand prisoners go in with mainstream prisoners.

Crabstick if you did work at Hakea you would know that Hakea jail IS a remand jail. They have mainstream & then other protective units as you know. The 'remand prisoners go in with mainstream ' comment is just daft.

Do fetishes like cross-dressing and BDSM ever occur together in same individual? Do some people like both?

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]
Yes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Crabstick if you did work at Hakea you would know that Hakea jail IS a remand jail. They have mainstream & then other protective units as you know. The 'remand prisoners go in with mainstream ' comment is just daft.

I felt that the remand prisoners would go in max for their protection. But I spoke to someone who deals with prisons on a daily basis. That person said that they stuff them in all the prisons now as they have so many, and that they go into mainstream. Unless they pose a major threat risk after publicity in the media.

The comment was, if they are in remand, then the prosecution has enough to convince a judge to put them there, otherwise they would have been granted bail. That is someone who deals with the prisons daily in a legal capacity. Not me.

is there any MSM mentioning car turned into Eric St? Note LW lived in Eric St

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is why there was so much focus on LW. He had all the attributes of their SK profile. It was only the DNA developments that eliminated him eventually.

We need to grasp that attribute, eliminated by DNA. LW was a scout. Was someone else?

Personally, I dont see how an officer can vision multiple wrongful convictions as a long term career strategy.

However I'm sure someone mentioned his prior car ownership in this forum prior his arrival of brand new Hyundai at the time disappearance Sarah Spiers. I doubt he had a steel passenger bomber speedway seat. Didn't someone say Toyota when being picked up as a hiker on Stirling hwy?

Eric st is a main thoroughfare to the coastal road across the rail line from Stirling highway where some went as they headed down to Fremantle along the Cot strip.

Bogs and binks have the same meaning in the urban dictionary

As I said, a long time before his arrest, megalomaniac. Hes delusional. He thinks he is smart, but he is just an idiot. Hes never made it at anything.

We never used to have to have chains across surf club driveways, across the entry of graveyards to keep the necrophiliacs out, because the town didn't have absolute ********* like this.

The game has changed. Apparently its not their fault anymore. That change in government policy has cost us dearly in many ways. That precedent of deterrent isn't applicable. Now they rehabilitate on the module of nefarious instruction from their peers while doing an online law degree.

Fortunately, some policy, such as the case of Mallard is a great source of hindsight in why we cant have capital punishment. Fancy becoming the murderer.

I think this is why there was so much focus on LW. He had all the attributes of their SK profile. It was only the DNA developments that eliminated him eventually.

We need to grasp that attribute, eliminated by DNA. LW was a scout. Was someone else?

Personally, I dont see how an officer can vision multiple wrongful convictions as a long term career strategy.

However I'm sure someone mentioned his prior car ownership in this forum prior his arrival of brand new Hyundai at the time disappearance Sarah Spiers. I doubt he had a steel passenger bomber speedway seat. Didn't someone say Toyota when being picked up as a hiker on Stirling hwy?

Eric st is a main thoroughfare to the coastal road across the rail line from Stirling highway where some went as they headed down to Fremantle along the Cot strip.

As I said, a long time before his arrest, megalomaniac. Hes delusional. He thinks he is smart, but he is just an idiot. Hes never made it at anything.

We never used to have to have chains across surf club driveways, across the entry of graveyards to keep the necrophiliacs out, because the town didn't have absolute ********* like this.

The game has changed. Apparently its not their fault anymore. That change in government policy has cost us dearly in many ways. That precedent of deterrent isn't applicable. Now they rehabilitate on the module of nefarious instruction from their peers while doing an online law degree.

Fortunately, some policy, such as the case of Mallard is a great source of hindsight in why we cant have capital punishment. Fancy becoming the murderer.
So your answer to spinnakers question is no .
Its a simple word no ?

Blue Holden Gemini TE 1979 - complete with rusted red roof
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q19Z0ru1CB4
Not suggesting this is "the" car. Pretty good confirmation of the exact model and year though

Is it definitely NOT the car? I assume not - it would be a remarkable coincidence! - but have you contacted maker of the YouTube video to ask where the car came from? The roof looks very similar to the pics on the google earth video IMO

Blue Holden Gemini TE 1979 -snipped rsbm...
Not suggesting this is "the" car. Pretty good confirmation of the exact model and year though

Noname thats a very close match ,well done good find [emoji818]

I wonder if the new owners of No. 10 put in the newer part of the driveway. It looks like the car port was extended too. The original house may not have had an enclosed carport. That would have additional concrete too. The driveway looks newer than the council crossover.

According to Googlemaps history the carport and driveway was the same in 2003. BRE and EE sold it in 1997.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...d8a6244da415a!8m2!3d-32.0769369!4d115.9686558

http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...s/news-story/8759e222488bffe6a820c2b893291a84

"Seven News reported officers lifted a collection of concrete slabs in the yard, and inspected the roof and gutters."

Some of the concrete slabs put in after were lifted. From memory I think they were lifting them at the back of the house.

I was looking for old photos of Mount hospital when this popped up wondering why would you not have taken a person straight to Royal Perth from Wilson.

I didn't realise this man was naked, if it was suicide where were his clothes in fact is it usual to take your clothes off in those circumstances.

ff9f16fb83f8304f76a978fad4571681.jpg

Blue Holden Gemini TE 1979 - complete with rusted red roof
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q19Z0ru1CB4

The Gemini looks like it was sanded back for a paint job, but the paint job never happened. There was a white 1988 Hilux ute on the front lawn with flat tyres. It was prior tucked deep down the drive under cover so it was around before birth of a child.

Had the Blue Gemini been in a small vehicle collision? So many cars at this residence it was like a car yard for a recluse.

I was looking for old photos of Mount hospital when this popped up wondering why would you not have taken a person straight to Royal Perth from Wilson.
I didn't realise this man was naked, if it was suicide where were his clothes in fact is it usual to take your clothes off in those circumstances.
ff9f16fb83f8304f76a978fad4571681.jpg

Once the discovery happened, there was no further media coverage , identification which usually indicates suicide in WA.

But if it was foul play, why have we not heard a thing since the discovery of the body? No identification,unlike Julie Cutler.

With the lack of further media coverage at the time, can we presume accidental drowning or suicide? As is policy in WA?

So many boats at parents house as reported in media. Catamaran was also at Madora bay house.

Gay st (As per media reports) - Google EARTH. Catamaran plastic coated sail cord?
https://i.imgur.com/GKlj1Ga.jpg
https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...10ffcfbab84bc!8m2!3d-32.0888422!4d115.9626566

The parents bought house next door then re-subdivided. Nice little tax free trick that one. But I presume that police might have checked the developed property? Not that I hold any hope of anything being near by. All the bodies have been at the Greater Perth region extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn