Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm sure that at least on one occasion when BE was on the booze he would of said something that was off or suspect.... Hence why the ex left. at some point her gut instinct must of kicked in that something was up

But she left her daughter living with him.

I hope her name is on the title there may have been previous financial settlements as there was a length of time between leaving him. You can only put a caveat on a property if you have legal documentation of being owed a debt eg Family Court order for asset settlement, court order Legal Aid debt demand.

If we presume the same person is responsible for the KK attack and SS disappearance, there may well have been a change in the MO. From attack and abduction to grooming and abduction. He may have been covertly grooming several girls part of the thrill being that they didn't know. With CG his plans may have been thwarted by her going to the UK. I always thought there was something strange about her disappearing so suddenly after she came back.

Yes Janwa I had same thought that maybe CG was his original (alleged) target, thwarted by her trip overseas.

But also, if the accused was stalking his victims beforehand, he'd have to be super clever to cover his tracks so no one would suspect him after he committed the alleged crimes. That takes much planning and prep.

PLUS......

I also find it unusual that 2 alleged victims had shoulder length straight blonde hair. (SS and JR)
And 2 alleged victims had longer curly brown hair. (KK and CG)

I realise we can't sleuth family members, but it would be interesting to know the hair type and style of his former wife ECE, and whether she has blonde straight shoulder length hair or long brown curly hair.

Anyways, I think the HAIR is very important somehow for the accused.

Officially I think all that has been made public is the DNA link from kimono. No other forensic evidence, not even how DNA was matched to BRE. So pretty much everything else is theory really. Hopefully there’s a lot more that’s not just circumstantial but we will be waiting a long long time for that I think. All moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question is how did they get the DNA from BRE

But she left her daughter living with him.

The daughter was an adult when CGE left BRE and capable of making her own decisions. It's only with hindsight that we make these judgements.

I'm guessing from the step-daughter's POV, her step-dad was important enough to her, for her to stay behind and continue living with him, even though her mother's relationship with him had deteriorated. Look at ALL those years volunteering at LA's! The step-daughter probably adored him for that.

Also sometimes 'children' don't always 'see' whats going on in their parent/step-parent relationships. Everyone can turn a blind eye to goings-on in houses - even adult children.

Of course I'm just speculating, but its important to see the whole picture.

FUrthermore, the accused may have treated VRG totally different to the way he may have treated GGE. I reckon domestic violence could be an issue, but again just speculating. I imagine the accused could be quite controlling given what little we know about him.

And that's just it - We just don't know enough.
Either way - both of these women, CGE and VRG, are now 'victims by association' with the accused.

The question is how did they get the DNA from BRE

Big question - maybe on page 1 of the 1.5 million document pile of evidence.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Yes Janwa I had same thought that maybe CG was his original (alleged) target, thwarted by her trip overseas.

But also, if the accused was stalking his victims beforehand, he'd have to be super clever to cover his tracks so no one would suspect him after he committed the alleged crimes. That takes much planning and prep.

PLUS......

I also find it unusual that 2 alleged victims had shoulder length straight blonde hair. (SS and JR)

I realise we can't sleuth family members, but it would be interesting to know the hair type and style of his former wife ECE, and whether she has blonde straight shoulder length hair or long brown curly hair.

I think it was probably the style of fashion back then.

The daughter was an adult when CGE left BRE and capable of making her own decisions. It's only with hindsight that we make these judgements.

I'm guessing from the step-daughter's POV, her step-dad was important enough to her, for her to stay behind and continue living with him, even though her mother's relationship with him had deteriorated. Look at ALL those years volunteering at LA's! The step-daughter probably adored him for that.

Also sometimes 'children' don't always 'see' whats going on in their parent/step-parent relationships. Everyone can turn a blind eye to goings-on in houses - even adult children.

Of course I'm just speculating, but its important to see the whole picture.

FUrthermore, the accused may have treated VRG totally different to the way he may have treated GGE. I reckon domestic violence could be an issue, but again just speculating. I imagine the accused could be quite controlling given what little we know about him.

And that's just it - We just don't know enough.
Either way - both of these women, CGE and VRG, are now 'victims by association' with the accused.

Don’t disagree. Just the theory that he said something which freaked her out is no consistent with leaving her daughter there, adult or not.

Almost all murder cases are circumstantial cases. Because you don’t usually murder someone in sight of witnesses. I was just correcting the other bit you said, comparing Wark and Baden-Clay. No body in Work. Body in Baden-Clay

I didn't compare them. I provided them both as independent examples of convictions based on circumstantial evidence, which they are.

The person without a name was purposely missed off the thank you list. They've done nothing but nitpick and upset the other users. Most people have witnessed the grief first hand but have been too afraid to type anything - in fear of getting a time-out.

I agree some people did nitpick or critique theories members put forward. Many also used sarcasm or condescending tones, this wasn't too bad too take, hey if you put it out there be ready to be challenged. Some even got personal, I got a time out too ! Heaps of good information was also deleted by the blog masters. (makes you think)
But what I found hard to fathom was the users who write like they own the blog and are the gate keepers but who are actually precious when others offer a different opinion. Some try to brow beat everyone into submission by repetitive posting same stuff, FFS this is only a blog for amateurs who like to think they add something to the discussion, myself included. Some have put in some great effort and some interesting stuff but really, if any of us were any good we wouldn't be blogging on websluths, myself I like to relax and enjoy the blogs. JMO

Maybe BRE and his Mrs just didn't get on and they separated , maybe the step daughter just wanted to stay in the area because it was her area , maybe there is nothing sinister with any of it .... sounds more plausible to me to a lot of the other maybes

I agree some people did nitpick or critique theories members put forward. Many also used sarcasm or condescending tones, this wasn't too bad too take, hey if you put it out there be ready to be challenged. Some even got personal, I got a time out too ! Heaps of good information was also deleted by the blog masters. (makes you think)
But what I found hard to fathom was the users who write like they own the blog and are the gate keepers but who are actually precious when others offer a different opinion. Some try to brow beat everyone into submission by repetitive posting same stuff, FFS this is only a blog for amateurs who like to think they add something to the discussion, myself included. Some have put in some great effort and some interesting stuff but really, if any of us were any good we wouldn't be blogging on websluths, myself I like to relax and enjoy the blogs. JMO

Thank you , the voice of sanity has entered the building

PLUS......

Spooks I am trying to show there was a change from grabber to a new MO i.e. groomer and yes if this is the man he has been very clever to get away with it all this time either by his own ability, luck or ineptness of others.

If you think the hair is important look for the factor in common not the differences. I

Spooks I am trying to show there was a change from grabber to a new MO i.e. groomer and yes if this is the man he has been very clever to get away with it all this time either by his own ability, luck or ineptness of others.

If you think the hair is important look for the factor in common not the differences. I

All had long hair - which I already said previously, but maybe I wasn't clear enough in my original reply.
But I see y/our point :)

Sorry Innerchild, no disrespect intended to anyone I hadn’t mentioned. I only mentioned some that had stood out to me from quite along time ago, who I haven’t seen on here lately but I haven’t looked much in the past year. There are many great posters who make interesting, insightful and witty comments that I haven’t mentioned. I have much respect for Petedavo, Janwa, and many more posters and Spooky cracks me up. But these are just my opinions.

Spooks is hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yes totally agree that the accused changed his MO over the course of his alleged offending.
Practice makes perfect even in an alleged SK's world.

JR would definitely be a candidate for succumbing to his alleged grooming, given her last known location was standing in front of Conti's front door and a bunch of bouncers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member