Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody game to shop a goatee, cap and sunnies onto a full body pic of BRE so we can compare? Who's the expert here? Lamp or El Gordo?

I've had another look at that pic of the goatee'd one Kambo and enlarged. It may not even be a watch but rather an anomaly.

So in summary you conclude it is BRE because he wears a watch. I say he doesn’t wear a watch in the photos I have seen and ask for a link. I post link of a watchless BRE. You then say it might not be a watch in the original pic.
[emoji23]

On BREs arrest, there's quite a stubble there but what MIGHT also be the start of a shaped goatee. Not quite sure.

<modsnip>

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...t/news-story/0d0c376c27b649fad3d7ad1f8d65a815

attachment.php

Attachments

• e09c72afeee724b44f5ba36aca139828.jpeg
    e09c72afeee724b44f5ba36aca139828.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 159
On BREs arrest, there's quite a stubble there but what MIGHT also be the start of a shaped goatee. Not quite sure.

<modsnip>

Maybe the goatee is an anomaly [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense that he wouldn't wear a watch, they pick up a lot of dirt and stuff when you are doing physical stuff, plus have a habit of breaking in scuffles which could leave evidence behind

Interesting on the below image BRE wears a wedding ring - wonder if this is from the marriage to EE? AFAIK he did not marry his second partner.

<modsnip>

interesting observation, but i'd never place too much emphasis on the sporting of a wedding band
... some people wear them to signify marriage, others do not, while some wear but remove when it suits
... it may be an inherited wedding band (of a grandparent for example) and worn purely for sentimental reasons.

if anyone's interested, a friend suggested watching
Insight Tuesday Night SBS Channel 3
-which i guess is tonight's episode-
topic : "what happens when people discover their partner isn't who they thought"
[emoji887]

It may be an anomaly or maybe he's so hairy he almost has a full beard within 24 hours of not shaving. <modsnip>

Maybe the goatee is an anomaly [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody game to shop a goatee, cap and sunnies onto a full body pic of BRE so we can compare? Who's the expert here? Lamp or El Gordo?

El Gordo dear Pandit, El Gordo! Definitely not me, but aw shucks, I'm thrilled that you thought I could!!

interesting observation, but i'd never place too much emphasis on the sporting of a wedding band
... some people wear them to signify marriage, others do not, while some wear but remove when it suits
... it may be an inherited wedding band (of a grandparent for example) and worn purely for sentimental reasons.

topic : "what happens when people discover their partner isn't who they thought"
[emoji887]

How fascinating, thanks Brevette, (phew, think got it right this time!) I'll be watching!

Ben Ludlow talks to the West Australian Ludlow chases title debt published 17/2/1995.

“Last weekend I crashed the car three times, on Friday (10/2/1995), Saturday (11/2/1995) and Sunday (12/2/1995)”

http://www.speedwayandroadracehistory.com/1991--1995-claremont.html

7e95aff9750e049d954e4faa6bdec848.jpg
6091776f9ac4e7b343fa86a9acec0764.jpg

Claremont serial killings: Alleged rape victim attends court appearance

Police say the woman, who was 17 years old at the time, was walking through Rowe Park in Claremont when she was restrained and forced into a vehicle in the early hours of February 12, 1995. The car was driven about a kilometre away to Karrakatta Cemetery where she was raped, police allege. Police say the distraught woman then ran to a pharmacy at a nearby hospital, believed to be the Hollywood Private Hospital, where staff arranged for tests to be conducted.https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/alleged-rape-victim-attends-court-appearance-ng-b88429529z

Confirmed Speedway on the night (a few hours before) the Karrakatta attack.
Programme for the following weekend confirms that speedway events do go for more than one day.
Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

[emoji887]
Everyone's different. I'm married to a person whose culture wears them on the opposite hand as people in the West. However, I don't wear mine anyway and I'm female (not a jewellery person).

They could have even had a committment ceremony or just decided to wear something like a friendship ring.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ben Ludlow talks to the West Australian Ludlow chases title debt published 17/2/1995.

&#8220;Last weekend I crashed the car three times, on Friday (10/2/1995), Saturday (11/2/1995) and Sunday (12/2/1995)&#8221;

cache.php
cache.php

Police say the woman, who was 17 years old at the time, was walking through Rowe Park in Claremont when she was restrained and forced into a vehicle in the early hours of February 12, 1995. The car was driven about a kilometre away to Karrakatta Cemetery where she was raped, police allege. Police say the distraught woman then ran to a pharmacy at a nearby hospital, believed to be the Hollywood Private Hospital, where staff arranged for tests to be conducted.https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/alleged-rape-victim-attends-court-appearance-ng-b88429529z

Programme for the following weekend confirms that speedway events do go for more than one day.

Fabulous work Petedavo, or should that be Detective Davo? All the little links, when you put them all together they might even make a chain (around the ankle perhaps?)

Great work PeteDavo!

So was it Super-sedan night only? Is there any consistency in that across the dates?

In the old days, someone might have gone for a slash around the parents property in the mud with say a yellow Toyota etc,

“Last weekend I crashed the car three times, on Friday (10/2/1995), Saturday (11/2/1995) and Sunday (12/2/1995)”

&#8220;Last weekend I crashed the car three times, on Friday (10/2/1995), Saturday (11/2/1995) and Sunday (12/2/1995)&#8221;

cache.php
cache.php

Maybe all the revving engines revved his engine, Formula 1 racing revs up a lot of females

Maybe that taxi driving at speed through the back tracks of Wellard wasn't too far from the truth?

Maybe the adrenaline of mud racing wasn't enough anymore?

Maybe next step was Yellow Toyota Dorothy abductions from fancy pancy CBD hotels?

Running women off the road abductions? General chaos?

But what was it about 1988? Pre marriage?

A man and a woman were seen leaving after Julie Cutler at a Parmelia 'hospitality staff party'. Still unidentified?

Maybe Ciara was taken up the back tracks also, super sedan style?

The bricklayer reported an extremely dirty taxi on the Sunday at dawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95