Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this talk about Speedway maybe SS is buried somewhere on that site. That way CSK could visit her anytime. MOO

With all this talk about Speedway maybe SS is buried somewhere on that site. That way CSK could visit her anytime. MOO
Would be a good place to dispose of evidence at the very least. Anything placed in a demo derby car would be pretty well pulverized.

Maybe that taxi driving at speed through the back tracks of Wellard wasn't too far from the truth?

I posted about a taxi seen parked in Wellard early in the morning after JR disappeared . I told the DC who came to my door last year to ask about a report I made about Gerrard Ross about it, she said they didn't need any more information as they had got their man. Fair enough but have they got the whole story. Is SS there as well. Was Ciera taken to Pippadinny because Wellard wasn't safe after JR was found.

Just a refresher. Whats the chances? Not sure its him? *Found it while looking for Wellard back track taxi.

This is typical video inside the pub. Mobile phone?

The time is 8pm? or 24:00? Not sure? Sunday.

attachment.php

Source: Sutton
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?294704-Claremont-Serial-Killer-Media-Timelines-Photos-*NO-DISCUSSION*/page3

Anyone with ties to Claremont Speedway will have ties with a panel shop or a workshop?
'

I posted about a taxi seen parked in Wellard early in the morning after JR disappeared . I told the DC who came to my door last year to ask about a report I made about Gerrard Ross about it, she said they didn't need any more information as they had got their man. Fair enough but have they got the whole story. Is SS there as well. Was Ciera taken to Pippadinny because Wellard wasn't safe after JR was found.

As per Dr Pullela stated, 'mainly' bodies are dispersed to avoid identifying the perps residential location.

I'm going with deliberately placed bodies in a state of megalomania. Taunting police.

Dr. Ananth Pullela, a forensic psychiatrist working for the health department and justice ministry, said the killer was deliberately spacing the bodies to avoid detection.

“We found one south of Perth, this time in the north; I’msuggesting we should carefully be looking at bushland east of Perth,” Dr. Pullela told ABC radio.

“They (criminals) try to dispose of the bodies in differentdirections mainly to avoid detection.

Dr. Pullela said the killer was trying to leave no clues to the location where the murders occurred.

“I think he was trying to disguise the crime scene,” he said.

Dr. Pullela said the lack of care in disposing of the two bodiesso that they would not be found challenged the police profile of the killer.

Police have described the principal behind the three murders as a controlled man who had carefully planned the abductions and murderers.

“If he’s so meticulous in disposing of the bodies, why hasn’t he taken more precautions by disposing of the bodies in a much better way,” Dr. Pullela said.

“I’m actually targeting a disturbed psychological state. Is this man disturbed at this point of time, not realising that by leaving the bodies metres away from a very busy road they could be detected?”

Paraphrased by Sutton, ABC Radio
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ler-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-2/page8

As per Dr Pullela, bodies are dispersed 'mainly' to avoid where the perp resides

taxi-sarah-bushtrack.jpg

Just watched a 3 part youtube video on BTK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzHMP5FVxzI

Quite similar in the way BTK was a family man and a prominent member of the community but had a hidden sexual deviate side. They also got a DNA profile in 2004 from semen left at a crime scene in the 70's.........Not unlike the kimono in this case. Worth a look!

Along the lines of SS being buried at the speedway site - I mentioned in a post a day or so ago that the car the police are looking for presently tied into SS case could have been used in the speedway demolition derby. What are people’s thoughts on this? MOO

Along the lines of SS being buried at the speedway site - I mentioned in a post a day or so ago that the car the police are looking for presently tied into SS case could have been used in the speedway demolition derby. What are people’s thoughts on this? MOO

Unlikely. At this stage we don’t even know how it is connected to the accused. They don’t know what happened to it post 2008, he may not even have any connection to it’s last known owner. It could have ended up anywhere. IMO - speedway demo derby is unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Annalise, at first I thought, Nah, too obvious, why would he put the car out in the public eye like that, but hey, that's the best place to hide something, in plain sight, as we keep hearing over and over, so no reason why not. Maybe that could be a bit of a turn on too, watching a car associated with the crime completely smashed to pieces in front of you (and everyone else watching THAT car destroyed)? Possible I'd say.

Lots of faith put into the words of Dr Pullela Krissyj. Have you researched this guy?

As per Dr Pullela, bodies are dispersed 'mainly' to avoid where the perp resides

cache.php

What date was this article it mentions the JR security video that was released in 2008. In the report given to me the taxi was parked that's why it was so noticeable. Passing a taxi in that area would not be unusual both were probably taking short cuts.

There were searches that were done of Wellard after JR was found for SS remains with no luck. I read this a while ago so don't have a link.

Was just thinking something similar - body in boot (if they have one); car to wreckers?

What date was this article it mentions the JR security video that was released in 2008. In the report given to me the taxi was parked that's why it was so noticeable. Passing a taxi in that area would not be unusual both were probably taking short cuts.
Date is on the article 22 March 1997. In subsequent interviews about JR footage police have said its existence was documented in the press at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95