Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the pic does not look like a bags of bones , whether he is muscular or not no idea

The only thing that puts me off the idea of it being the accused is that he has been described as having a problem with alcohol from a young age ... its fairly late in the day for an alco to be in control

If he did have an alcohol problem it would be a difficult situation for him to be in without drinking ... and maybe he never had a drink problem at all
Everyone who could have been quizzed about this guy would have been , nobody knows him , so doubtful he was regularly there to stalk anyone , he could have been a traveller on his last night in Perth for all I know
Sorry I might have missed something but how do we know BRE had a drinking prob from early age again?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Perhaps not so surprising, imo BRE has been active since he was a teenager. Criminals tend to avoid having their photo taken and running the risk of it appearing somewhere in the wider public sphere where they might be recognised.

Not as concerned, as he's puffed and sagged with age and only sees a glimpse of the face he wore when he was the Claremont serial killer.
Am I wrong in thinking that one of the photos posted of older BRE in here shows him hand up and towards the camera as if he's asking the photographer to stop?

00:01.40 He either finished somewhere, or he has walked from somewhere. Potentially 140 metres away or closer.

cache.php

http://www.abc.net.au/local/videos/2008/08/29/2350183.htm

He may have just walked out of the main door (Intersection of Bay View and Gugeri) from inside and down the footpath on Bay View Tce. If you knew where the cctv camera were you wouldn't want to walk out of the side door that was covered by camera. Think he was in this image from inside.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Source: CSK cctv video, flect version

Attachments

• Inside Conti.jpg
    Inside Conti.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 195
  • 00.02.52 inside conti guy 38 secs guy.PNG
    00.02.52 inside conti guy 38 secs guy.PNG
    73.7 KB · Views: 197
Midnight shift finish, or predator of the midnight close of pubs? Pick off the women alone on their way home? It appears so.Turns up at 00.01.30 hours

One minute and 41 seconds after midnight, hardly enough time to finish a midnight shift with hotel still pretty full.

Its a pet hate by administrators because it consumes so much of their time.

Administrators wouldnt like you calling it petty. Its the admins pet hate because broken tags waterfall through a page into other pages making it hard to rectify. It can break the site which consumes large chunks of their time.

*Innerchild, could you please fix the quote tag so we don't have to bother admin. Cheers.

Sorry, I'm incredulous that you know all about this. I didn't and I've got a lot more posts than 50! I didn't know how to fix a broken quote either, so thanks to no name for that.

Your next response has broken quotes too. I have requoted you and fixed it. I had to add end quote

Sorry I might have missed something but how do we know BRE had a drinking prob from early age again?

My only knowledge of his alleged drinking was from this site, there were pages about it on here , these came about because his school yearbook said something about him being a potential member of AA ... and some story about him being drunk and passing out at a wedding ... its all here somewhere someone may know where

He may have just walked out of the main door (Intersection of Bay View and Gugeri) from inside and down the footpath on Bay View Tce. If you knew where the cctv camera were you wouldn't want to walk out of the side door that was covered by camera. Think he was in this image from inside.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Source: CSK cctv video, flect version

Sorry to quote myself, but just realised a couple of things. i think the inside vision was 00.02.02, or 2 minutes and 2 seconds past midnight (it's hard to see the minutes).

I think this inside guy is most likely to be the guy who pokes his head out at 00.02.29. Poleman goes over to door to interact and Jane also moves towards him and smiles. I have clearer vision but this is the best timestamp.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 00.02.29_Man puts head of of Conti.jpg
    00.02.29_Man puts head of of Conti.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 02.28 - 02.35.jpg
    02.28 - 02.35.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 185
My only knowledge of his alleged drinking was from this site, there were pages about it on here , these came about because his school yearbook said something about him being a potential member of AA ... and some story about him being drunk and passing out at a wedding ... its all here somewhere someone may know where
Thanks E.G..

I did see the yearbook quote and actually took it the opposite to what most did - I took it his mates were using sarcasm and really calling him a bit of a wowser.

But the wedding episode I'd be interested to learn more.

I'd be shocked if he had a real alcohol issue - no control in that sort of addiction.

Not a fan of having my picture taken either but still, there seems to be plenty of them around I've noticed since I joined facebook they're popping up everywhere. From when I was a teenager onwards, most of them I had no idea were being taken.

Anyway, you're not the Claremont Serial Killer with allegedly, a very long history of sexual misconduct and other heinous crimes who might well have another motive for not liking his picture taken.

Ive never liked having my photo taken for no other reason than I do not like having my photo taken
I'm sure everyone here knows someone who feels the same way about it
I'm sure everyone here knows someone who is the opposite and wants to be in every photo
I think this is one of those situations where you can read to much into things

That's exactly how I read that photo. He didn't want his picture taken and we saw a little flash of anger on his face and a predators eye.

Am I wrong in thinking that one of the photos posted of older BRE in here shows him hand up and towards the camera as if he's asking the photographer to stop?

If I get fat enough, no one will recognise me

Eric Stephen Ripper AM is a retired Australian politician. From 2008 to 2012 he was Leader of the Opposition and leader of the Labor Party in Western Australia. He grew up on a wheat/sheep farm near Nyabing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Ripper

Thanks for clarifying who Eric Ripper really is KrissyJ. I forget we have o/seas people sleuthers here too who have no idea what I'm talking about!

Thanks Aequitas. Yes, that worries me too about nobody having a photo of the youthful BRE. There is always my "age-regressed artwork:" that I did awhile back, remember long time sleuthers? Liberace! I could send him that, wonder what he'd do with it?? :laughing:
bahaha I remember Liberace. That was the most hilarious thing ever. You need to repost Liberace for old time's sake!

Thanks E.G..

I did see the yearbook quote and actually took it the opposite to what most did - I took it his mates were using sarcasm and really calling him a bit of a wowser.

But the wedding episode I'd be interested to learn more.

I'd be shocked if he had a real alcohol issue - no control in that sort of addiction.

Hi NB,

BRE's old Central Crocs Masters Football still has with his pic as I previously posted with his hand up and the words:

"Bradley “Shorts” E, Coordinator of the “Say No To Binge Drinking At Weddings Campaign” (2009 Newsletter 2)
QUOTE (BBM,Removed Surname and Spouse name) BRE Won their "Soft Croc Award" for his exploits:

"It’s the quiet ones you have to watch, one croc member was attending a wedding in the country on the Saturday of our home game, however got so smashed through copious amounts of re-hydration fluid he suffered from short term alcohol memory loss for a time after, his guardian angel and better half C advises that upon becoming heavily intoxicated decided to repeat the word “Congratulations” many many times during the evening, then power spewing on more than one occasion in the paddock, bystanders were amazed that he was able to make it through the piles of chunder he’d left on the ground to the car, where he then proceeded to head butt his car tyres for a period, so much so that C had to place a beanie on his head to make sure he didn’t injure himself. A well deserved nomination for Bradley “Shorts” E."

http://www.centralcrocs.asn.au/pages/newsletters.html

But could have been the one and only time he was ever drunk and the other blokes thought it was hilarious, who knows? Revolting description.

bahaha I remember Liberace. That was the most hilarious thing ever. You need to repost Liberace for old time's sake!

Hey Aequitas you are obviously an art connoisseur to appreciate that masterpiece, thank you! True story, the laptop I had my "Liberace" on crashed and we couldn't retrieve anything, even had a little bespectacled nerd from town come in and try and save it, but alas it was gone, and my artwork lost to the world! (Sigh!) I'd have to go back and do a search and I have no idea how far back (thank goodness!) BUT, I did find a very young photo Liberace to put side by side with BRE and strangely enough, apart from the very curly hair "Libby" has, they are quite alike!!! I'll post the two photos for your delight Aequitas, remember, you asked for it!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• young liberace.jpg
    young liberace.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 207
  • bradley edwards footy.jpg
    bradley edwards footy.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 209
Odd they share the same middle name.
I am a bit of an amateur genealogist.
One of the things I noticed is that a lot of families will keep the same middle name down generations, like a son of someone with the forenames David John will have the forename like Timothy John.
In some families they'll swap the forenames between each generation Like a dad with Robert George as forenames will name his son Vernon George.
In other families an Uncle or Aunt's forename will be used to name a child, Like a daughter maybe named after the dad's brother's wife so both are named Julie and have the same surname, which is very confusing if you're looking for someone.
In quite a few each generation has the same forename as the parent, eg Dad is Bradley, 1st son is named Bradley, 2nd son might be named after the father's second forename.

Go figure.
Anyway I've borrowed all these examples from murder or disappearance cases in Perth. See if you can put the surnames to the forenames.

There are a lot of other naming quirks in genealogy, and knowing them helps to discover if people are related, but I'll stick to the subject at hand, being people that are related to the Claremont Serial Killings case in some way.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Hey Aequitas you are obviously an art connoisseur to appreciate that masterpiece, thank you! True story, the laptop I had my "Liberace" on crashed and we couldn't retrieve anything, even had a little bespectacled nerd from town come in and try and save it, but alas it was gone, and my artwork lost to the world! (Sigh!) I'd have to go back and do a search and I have no idea how far back (thank goodness!) BUT, I did find a very young photo Liberace to put side by side with BRE and strangely enough, apart from the very curly hair "Libby" has, they are quite alike!!! I'll post the two photos for your delight Aequitas, remember, you asked for it!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thread 12 Post #1315 page 88
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Western-Australia-12&p=13133545#post13133545

The possibility of vertical integration crossed my mind. If you are in security or a manager of a hotel, it would have helped having a relative nearby as a cop. The odds are probably slim.

I am a bit of an amateur genealogist.
One of the things I noticed is that a lot of families will keep the same middle name down generations, like a son of someone with the forenames David John will have the forename like Timothy John.
In some families they'll swap the forenames between each generation Like a dad with Robert George as forenames will name his son Vernon George.
In other families an Uncle or Aunt's forename will be used to name a child, Like a daughter maybe named after the dad's brother's wife so both are named Julie and have the same surname, which is very confusing if you're looking for someone.
In quite a few each generation has the same forename as the parent, eg Dad is Bradley, 1st son is named Bradley, 2nd son might be named after the father's second forename.

Go figure.
Anyway I've borrowed all these examples from murder or disappearance cases in Perth. See if you can put the surnames to the forenames.

There are a lot of other naming quirks in genealogy, and knowing them helps to discover if people are related, but I'll stick to the subject at hand, being people that are related to the Claremont Serial Killings case in some way.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Does this help
attachment.php

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000323924155.jpg
    nintchdbpict000323924155.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 194

I might have known DRT that someone would find it, I AM on a sleuthers page, Doh! Thanks for finding that DRT! It's even more frightening now that I look back on it, but I still see Liberace!! But that's ridiculous isn't it? Liberace liked shiny, silky clothes, lots of gold fabric (shorts), feminine clothes, wait a minute....think I might be on to something here!! IF BRE is the person they say he is, that is!

Does this help
attachment.php

Oh El Gordo, I love you! I am sitting here with tears rolling down my face and I can't stop laughing!! :laughing:That is gorgeous, simply gorgeous! Thank you! I wonder what the other "Crocs" would say if he turned up to an end of year do like this to play them a few numbers??? I'm thinking a few bars of Jimmy Barnes "Khe Sahn" to start with and see how it goes over with the boys??

I was wondering what could connect the accused to Claremont regularly enough to be comfortable and familiar with this area so far removed from where he grew up.
Then in previous thread we sleuthed a sticker on the back of a 4WD seen in Google Street view at the Kewdale property.
The sticker turned out to be an WA 95 sticker commemorating the tragic deaths of 2 members of the Krikke family which was handed out at the speedway once. They drove a car with the number 95 on it.
So it was figured that the accused grew up as a regular Claremont speedway fan.
Anyways back in 1996 there were some drivers that drew a big following. One bloke starting to make his Mark at the time was a driver called "Magic" who's dead now.
I can see why the accused would be a fan of Magic. Do you spot it?
e81e614dbbe752357eb0fdb494c98ef6.jpg
361e2c71b5736426a76112d731e4e8f1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics