Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not marking his card for every crime in the area just pointing out likely hairy body, at various times possible prickly face and if left a few days the outline of a beard that can quickly be shaved off.

Victims and witness descriptions of height and body type often vary. I couldn't estimate correctly a persons height if my life depended on it.
Non-speaking during the Cottesloe abduction is a key MO to consider as this occurred also during the KK attack.

I am wondering about the beard/ whisker description also and think that it is possible that the Accused may have had a distinctive shadow/ growth from early on in life - hairy arms too (all IMO).

Here is a pic of the Accused BRE - definitely a distinctive/ prickly shadow:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 8203954-3x4-700x933.jpg
    8203954-3x4-700x933.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 192
I have always wondered if BRE knew Romauld Zac. Possibly knew him from drinking in Claremont. MOO

Non-speaking during the Cottesloe abduction is a key MO to consider as this occurred also during the KK attack.

I am wondering about the beard/ whisker description also and think that it is possible that the Accused may have had a distinctive shadow/ growth from early on - hairy arms too (all IMO).

attachment.php
attachment.php

Looks like a "Thank you Mr E" card he's reading. And looks like he was touched by the words. IF he is the CSK, this the "mask" well and truly in place.

I am wondering about the beard/ whisker description also and think that it is possible that the Accused may have had a distinctive shadow/ growth from early on in life - hairy arms too (all IMO).

attachment.php
attachment.php
Anyone have any idea when he ditched his glasses? He did only wear them during highschool?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The famous quote from the Rayney trial was
"Mr Rayney’s lawyer Martin Bennett: “Do you accept that the Claremont serial killer killings were random attacks
Sergeant Moore replied that he did not accept that: no, I can’t accept that proposition."
Theres been so much conjecture on what that comment actually means particularly when taking into consideration the context in which it was asked. I.dont think too much can be read into it when you compare the vast similarities between the attacks & the victims.
Its my belief that the question might have been asked "do you believe the attacks were targeted or opportunistic"? If so, the answer would have been opportunistic. Ie. Absolutely planned attacks but on random victims. I dont believe he was saying the girls were specifically targeted previously.

He has been wearing glasses in court - "Edwards was wearing a green shirt and glasses" - perhaps to hide his eyes from public scrutiny (IMO).

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-...cused-bradley-robert-edwards-in-court/8210792

Perhaps for affect? Advised to look approachable, well educated, harmless as possible? Just saying that first impressions matter. For the accused to be doing all that recording of detailed information/time keeping, reading cards, watching events at a distance for BLA it doesn't look like he was having trouble anymore with either his short or long sight without glasses. He's probably been wearing contact lenses for a long time, or even had laser surgery to correct his sight when he left school?

Lloyd Rayney was found not guilty at trial , found not guilty at a retrial , and won his Defamation case
Lloyd Rayney 3 ... Wapol 0

Somehow a comment made about another case at the defamation hearing gets credibility , maybe i see things different to others , but a comment at a defamation hearing ?

I realise we’d parked this, but sometimes it’s only possible to catch up reading and no time to post. Thanks Spinnaker for the posts on this article.
The ‘secluded’ bits of Marine Pde / Cottesloe in the daytime have that section of bush at Vlamingh Memorial as the only part. (A tiny bit also adjacent to S Cott groyne). The carpark to the south of where flashing took place doesn’t have direct sight lines (either way) due to twist in bike path, thus no chance to see rego. However it is a highly populated bike path and super risky that someone else didn’t come along (!). Many a ‘surfie’ getting out of their wetsuits with subtlety and decorum, in the nearby car parks, so someone with a towel tightly wrapped wouldn’t look that unusual on the part of path. In ‘89 I think slight to medium build is plausible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realise we’d parked this, but sometimes it’s only possible to catch up reading and no time to post. Thanks Spinnaker for the posts on this article.
The ‘secluded’ bits of Marine Pde / Cottesloe in the daytime have that section of bush at Vlamingh Memorial as the only part. (A tiny bit also adjacent to S Cott groyne). The carpark to the south of where flashing took place doesn’t have direct sight lines (either way) due to twist in bike path, thus no chance to see rego. However it is a highly populated bike path and super risky that someone else didn’t come along (!). Many a ‘surfie’ getting out of their wetsuits with subtlety and decorum, in the nearby car parks, so someone with a towel tightly wrapped wouldn’t look that unusual on the part of path. In ‘89 I think slight to medium build is plausible.

It’s ‘Unparked’ so all good , thanks WhyWhy.

Loyd Rayneys case hasn't been going 20 years. The judge in the Rayney case through it out essentially. I don't know how it got legs in the first place.

Rayneys wife murdered, Rayney gets millions. Given Rayney had been phone tapped his wife with an ex police officer IT staffer who was later suspected of selling drugs in another government department, being ex DPP he is going to have his i's dotted, T's crossed if he did do it. It was never going to be easy. Police were always going to struggle with this.

Maybe someone was listening in on Rayney? Being a DPP, I wouldn't be surprised he was targeted. He sure wouldn't have a lot of friends in the criminal world.

Politicallly, as DPP there would be a few people wanting him shifted out the job as well. So many motives. So disliked by criminals.

Lloyd Rayney was found not guilty at trial , found not guilty at a retrial , and won his Defamation case
Lloyd Rayney 3 ... Wapol 0

Somehow a comment made about another case at the defamation hearing gets credibility , maybe i see things different to others , but a comment at a defamation hearing ?

Can someone please explain to me how i can post a screenshot i have of a post of another website. I found it very interesting in regards to telstra exchange site locations and also some closer to home conversations about one lady who worked with his wife and got a lift home with BRE and EE after work one day. If i dont succeed in being able to put it up the website is BIG FOOTY and i found it from searching his wifes name. I think its thread page 29 and the comment is from Tundra wolf. In regards to the claremont exchange sites the comments were made under Eagles North Smith Medallist. Just an b interesting read any way IMO.

Can someone please explain to me how i can post a screenshot i have of a post of another website. I found it very interesting in regards to telstra exchange site locations and also some closer to home conversations about one lady who worked with his wife and got a lift home with BRE and EE after work one day. If i dont succeed in being able to put it up the website is BIG FOOTY and i found it from searching his wifes name. I think its thread page 29 and the comment is from Tundra wolf. In regards to the claremont exchange sites the comments were made under Eagles North Smith Medallist. Just an b interesting read any way IMO.

Hi lwsk, thanks for your post. I too am totally ignorant of how to do a screenshot, in fact, coincidentally, this problem only came up last night when I was asking for advice in a PM to another registered user! If anyone can explain this in an easy to understand way, assume that, in my case anyway, I know nothing about any of this. There may be others out there who have stuff they've found but don't have a clue how to share it! Thanks lwsk for asking!

See thread #14, post #394 - page 27:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-14&p=13345738#post13345738

Hi lwsk, thanks for your post. I too am totally ignorant of how to do a screenshot, in fact, coincidentally, this problem only came up last night when I was asking for advice in a PM to another registered user! If anyone can explain this in an easy to understand way, assume that, in my case anyway, I know nothing about any of this. There may be others out there who have stuff they've found but don't have a clue how to share it! Thanks lwsk for asking!
See below for instructions how to screenshot on Mac:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.57.24 am.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.57.24 am.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 150
Interesting on the below image BRE wears a wedding ring - wonder if this is from the marriage to EE? AFAIK he did not marry his second partner.

<modsnip>

Interesting on the below image BRE wears a wedding ring - wonder if this is from the marriage to EE? AFAIK he did not marry his second partner.

<modsnip>

How long would you stay together with someone who still wore their wedding ring from a previous marriage.

About 5 minutes for me.

How many pictures do you have where he isn't wearing one?

I'm going from memory as I haven't stored any of BRE. (Pretty sure, not 100%)

EDIT: All yellow T shirt pics I can find have no watch, there's one where it isn't clear but could be. I'll have another look later.

Every photo I can find of him he is not wearing a watch. Can you please provide?

On BREs arrest, there's quite a stubble there but what MIGHT also be the start of a shaped goatee. Not quite sure.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member