Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a link to what church lane looks like now. I don't really remember ever being in the Church lane area and don't think I have been to the heart of Claremont in a number of years that I am not going to admit to. Conveniently this news report spans the area behind club bay view which I assume is Church lane. Locals could perhaps be able to assist if what I am saying is correct. Metic screen grabs may be good for future reference please.

https://thewest.com.au/news/7-news-update/two-charged-after-wild-claremont-brawl-bc-5773517902001
It's parallel to the stairs coming out from Club Bayview in the news report. PD has an accurate map and image.

I'm wondering if the account given by a former member that we discussed before, that mentioned her coming from Hungry Jacks was correct? It's never been mentioned in any media reports. Neither was the gold skirt.

Don't think this attack is part of any charge or evidence is it?

I would not take much notice of witness accounts of peoples heights , weights etc , people are generally reported as being taller and heavier than what they are
El Gordo, did you say you knew Michelle?

What's your opinion on whether the very drunk woman mentioned by Steve Ross as being in his taxi with SS, in the news report I posted ("Theories could hinder...") could have been Michelle?

Thankyou Drt .
Got one screen shot only . Are there any suggestions, re : what time stamp do you require a screen shot of ?

d9edc31ff1e5bd9a8710208cce7d5e8a.jpg

Thankyou Drt .
Got one screen shot only . Any suggestions as to what time stamp required ?

cache.php

The date this would have been taken would be 19 April 2018. I suspect this was taken early morning as there are no cars in the parking bays like there is in most of the google pictures. Is that what you meant?

After getting my bearings compared to the google map the car park behind CBV then goes onto Church Lane which is where you can see the HJs sign. The reddish wall may be where the victim's head was hit against but perhaps the other side of the wall.

rsbm Is that what you meant?

Just asking if theres a request for certain screen shots Drt ?
Let me know the time stamp and I'll "grab it" .
I figured that this was filmed in 2018 and would be far different than 1996 so i didnt get keen , (yet) to bother ?

rsbm

I'm wondering if the account given by a former member that we discussed before, that mentioned her coming from Hungry Jacks was correct? It's never been mentioned in any media reports. Neither was the gold skirt.

Don't think this attack is part of any charge or evidence is it?

Once again IC, The gold skirt comment was fictitious , they did openly Admit it was creative writing for effect in a post sometime later. Have you seen that ?
If you read the posts its still there to read .
You might want to find it ?
The old "gold skirt" bs ... still fooling people to this day ... JmO

In response to a couple of questions re Michelle , is it possible she was drunk in the cab , maybe , more likely stoned but her drink of choice was straight whiskey so if alcohol and drugs were mixed anything is possible
If she lived in Dalkeith , not that i know of , around those times he lived in Como , Victoria Park and Maylands ... she never stayed anywhere to long , always on the run from debts

Just asking if theres a request for certain screen shots Drt ?
Let me know the time stamp and I'll "grab it" .
I figured that this was filmed in 2018 and would be far different than 1996 so i didnt get keen , (yet) to bother ?

Thanks Metic! Looking at the street structure from Streetview 2007, it hasn't changed much and probably wouldn't help much in the investigation. I think the best we have is the attacker description.

A monobrow Jackman?

Not unusual IMO for someone who is very hairy to do a bit of plucking to stop the school bullies.

I'm finding metic's coloured pictures of BRE standing behind his wife seriously creepy.
Yes, thanks IC, monobrow was the word I was looking for.

El Gordo, did you say you knew Michelle?

What's your opinion on whether the very drunk woman mentioned by Steve Ross as being in his taxi with SS, in the news report I posted ("Theories could hinder...") could have been *******?*?

You would think at the time Ross would remember the adress he dropped the woman.
Police could then revisit the address.

Maybe that address may now makes more sense to police.

Three seperate people that dont know each other sharing a cab is the stars lining up at a whim.
Dalkeith would nearly be walkable from Claremont.
Ross saying the blonde bloke sharing the cab pushed Sarah out the cab at the Windsor which suggests Sarah in the rear seat of the cab.
Dalkeith woman would be in the front.

Typical cab ride to the Fountain residence

That would be a hefty taxi fare on your own 37 mins

More direct routes past Centennary Park, 37 minutes

Screenshot_2018-05-14-21-09-45-01.jpg

Blonde guy pushes Sarah out cab at Windsor; Dark, tall chiselled man seen with Sarah at lift next morning going to her flat.

Has someone mixed truth and fiction?

So Jane Rimmer lived in Wembley. Mother worked at Shenton hotel.

Mmmmm interesting

Japanese Kimono Wedding Dress Uchikake White Sandhill Red Crowned Crane

Found this on ebay

mGb5cDxbWDlnrN2HMHcNV8Q.jpg

Three seperate people that dont know each other sharing a cab is the stars lining up at a whim.
Dalkeith would nearly be walkable from Claremont.
Ross saying the blonde bloke sharing the cab pushed Sarah out the cab at the Windsor which suggests Sarah in the rear seat of the cab.
Dalkeith woman would be in the front.

Sorry Dalkeith woman could have been in the back too but that be odd squashed in the back seat with two strangers knowing the front seat spare.

Especially having if reports are true, a very drunk woman and tall man other side.

Sarah wouldnt have got in a full cab on her own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member