Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been named in Debbie Marshall's book. You're not missing out on anything by not knowing who it is.

Thanks for your usual patronising reply but the back of 600 was fenced off with a paling fence in the 80s. The lane way behind it (at the top of hill directly behind 600 and the liquor store on Stuart St) was over grown with grasses and weeds. Furthermore, Pamela Lawrence's shop was down the hill so didn't over look anything other than the footpath and Glyde St. You might have know this if you were a local.

Tuttutt -- You really should check your facts before you post such incorrect information. The area behind the liquor store (on Stuart) was bitumenized in the late 50s. Do you need me to supply Landgate images to prove this to you or are you able to make your way to the images online all by yourself ?

The areas 598 through to 612 (that is going towards Glyde St) did have shoulder height picket fences until 1985 when the whole area was cleared, all gardens removed, drainage installed and bitumen carparks installed. As a consequence of these works, there were no dividing fences separating any of the properties, except between 598 and 596 (going towards Stuart).

At the time Sharon Mason's remains were located there were no dividing fences at all except for the fence mentioned above between 598 and 596.

I have attached a google earth street view taken from outside 5 Glyde St (Lawrence murder location) and marked with a yellow 'X' the location where the Mason remains were located.

The street view will also show that the 'hill' you've detailed is not that much of a hill.

Gozenton who called himself 'satans warrior' was connected to a property at the (western corner) corner of glyde and stirling highway.

Attachments

• street view taken outside 5 Glyde St looking towards carpark behind 600.JPG
    street view taken outside 5 Glyde St looking towards carpark behind 600.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 43
Just putting this here in case anyone is interested in connecting the Post articles that have come out in past year.....

May 2015 - familial DNA testing. more concrete information later in year.
Later in year:
This below article comes out.
Following that an article comes out linking Karrakatta and CG.
Following that an article comes out saying JR and CG had fibers from a commodore.
This person below is the only POI who has been linked to a commodore in a paper.

http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/edi...51114/view.php

Cops seek info on student
Police seeking the Claremont serial killer want information about a student who worked in hospitality around the time of the murders.
Last month, police questioned a woman who had lived in a Federation house in Stirling Highway, Claremont in the mid 90s.She shared the house with her sister and four other people.She said the man the police were interested in had lived in the share house for about three months after the first victim, Sarah Spiers, went missing in January 1996.During the initial investigation into the murders, a house resident had contacted police about the man because he thought he was suspicious.“They asked us if we could remember any-thing about the guy,” the woman said.“All we could remember was his first name and sketchy details: he drove a Com-modore, he was a student and worked in hospitality.“The police said they couldn’t rule him out and he was still on their list.”The woman said that in 1996 they had adver-tised in the local paper for a short-term tenant."He responded and my sister met him,” she said.The woman was sorry neither she nor her former housemates could remember much.“The police tried hard to jog our memories,” she said.She said a housemate had reported the man to police because he was creepy.“I would come home from work late and he would be outside looking in my window,” she said. She said police told her there were still a few people they wanted to investigate so they could be eliminated from their inquiries.“They were very, very definite they weren’t homing in on this person [the man at the house],” she said.A WA Police spokeswoman said Operation Macro remained an active investigation for the special crime squad.“Maintaining the operational integrity of this investigation is paramount,” she said.

Just putting this here in case anyone is interested in connecting the Post articles that have come out in past year.....

May 2015 - familial DNA testing. more concrete information later in year.
Later in year:
This below article comes out.
Following that an article comes out linking Karrakatta and CG.
Following that an article comes out saying JR and CG had fibers from a commodore.
This person below is the only POI who has been linked to a commodore in a paper.

http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/edi...51114/view.php

Cops seek info on student
Police seeking the Claremont serial killer want information about a student who worked in hospitality around the time of the murders.
Last month, police questioned a woman who had lived in a Federation house in Stirling Highway, Claremont in the mid 90s.She shared the house with her sister and four other people.She said the man the police were interested in had lived in the share house for about three months after the first victim, Sarah Spiers, went missing in January 1996.During the initial investigation into the murders, a house resident had contacted police about the man because he thought he was suspicious.“They asked us if we could remember any-thing about the guy,” the woman said.“All we could remember was his first name and sketchy details: he drove a Com-modore, he was a student and worked in hospitality.“The police said they couldn’t rule him out and he was still on their list.”The woman said that in 1996 they had adver-tised in the local paper for a short-term tenant."He responded and my sister met him,” she said.The woman was sorry neither she nor her former housemates could remember much.“The police tried hard to jog our memories,” she said.She said a housemate had reported the man to police because he was creepy.“I would come home from work late and he would be outside looking in my window,” she said. She said police told her there were still a few people they wanted to investigate so they could be eliminated from their inquiries.“They were very, very definite they weren’t homing in on this person [the man at the house],” she said.A WA Police spokeswoman said Operation Macro remained an active investigation for the special crime squad.“Maintaining the operational integrity of this investigation is paramount,” she said.

Where did Eravelly work? He was a student, could he have stayed in a share house?

Tuttutt -- You really should check your facts before you post such incorrect information. The area behind the liquor store (on Stuart) was bitumenized in the late 50s. Do you need me to supply Landgate images to prove this to you or are you able to make your way to the images online all by yourself ?

The areas 598 through to 612 (that is going towards Glyde St) did have shoulder height picket fences until 1985 when the whole area was cleared, all gardens removed, drainage installed and bitumen carparks installed. As a consequence of these works, there were no dividing fences separating any of the properties, except between 598 and 596 (going towards Stuart).

At the time Sharon Mason's remains were located there were no dividing fences at all except for the fence mentioned above between 598 and 596.

I have attached a google earth street view taken from outside 5 Glyde St (Lawrence murder location) and marked with a yellow 'X' the location where the Mason remains were located.

The street view will also show that the 'hill' you've detailed is not that much of a hill.

Gozenton who called himself 'satans warrior' was connected to a property at the (western corner) corner of glyde and stirling highway.

Get back on topic, I am sure that has no bearing on the case.

I posted that psychic dribble that you wanted, can you let me know who you think the psychic Identikit looks like most out of the POI's?

Also have you been able to figure out who Lance Williams mate was? I know you probably wont be able to post your write up but were you able to atleast determine this?

Hopefully the guy who claims he was at the Bus stop re-posts here, i mean why bother to post of the rubbish BF forum or blogs and then not post on a sleuthing site. Something just doesnt add up, I hope he isnt a fraud, hopefully he posts and we can make that judgement for ourselves with the info he brings, I want to beleive he is the guy though because we may get some new leads... Hopefully we solve this before WAPOL. Then it would confirm what every one already thinks, that they are the worst most incompetent force in the western world. I have no idea why frustrated witnesses dont reveal what they told Police after all this time given they never solved the case. Time expired 10 years ago, everyone should be revealing everything

Hiya, Frankie1972. Did police show you any videos when you were questioned? Like the MM footage or a video of Ciara talking to anyone?

Ciara was walking on the south side of Stirling Hwy (the side opposite Hungry Jacks), correct? Was the car your friend saw on the same side of the road/traveling in the same direction that Ciara was walking?

Yes the opposite side to hungry jack. The same side as the car my friend said.
the police did not show me any video of Ciara. About after the third time they seen me they asked me about the dream ( my friend tell them about) One thing they did show me was 18 different jaw structures of people and asked me witch one it looked like from the guy in my dream. Then I took them about 200 meters from hungry jack and show them the place where she show me in my dream.

I'm sorry I have not got back to you yet just been working long days

Hopefully the guy who claims he was at the Bus stop re-posts here, i mean why bother to post of the rubbish BF forum or blogs and then not post on a sleuthing site. Something just doesnt add up, I hope he isnt a fraud, hopefully he posts and we can make that judgement for ourselves with the info he brings, I want to beleive he is the guy though because we may get some new leads... Hopefully we solve this before WAPOL. Then it would confirm what every one already thinks, that they are the worst most incompetent force in the western world. I have no idea why frustrated witnesses dont reveal what they told Police after all this time given they never solved the case. Time expired 10 years ago, everyone should be revealing everything
Sorry I have not got back to you yet just been working long days

Sorry I have not got back to you yet just been working long days

Hey no problem, when you get a chance can you remember to make an effort and post what you saw here, in as much detail as possible, and if you could answer a few of my questions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for coming here I cant wait to hear your story, the Police seem to honestly think you may have seen the CSK's vehicle, according to the media ofcourse, but it seems that WAPOL are pretty certain now that you may have seen the killler/s car.

I am not too interested in the dream, why do you think its somehow important? Unless you somehow saw the killer subconciously and its coming back in your thoughts when you dream I honestly dont see the relevence? Do you beleive in psychic enerrgy and all that jazz

Snipped.

Please provide a link to the article that details "JR and CG had fibers [sic] from a commodore".

The only reference I have ever read stated that such fibres were only found on the forensic lift tapes from JR and that article was the Postnewspaper 5 Dec 2015.

Eravelly was an 'aviation student' and his career ended as a 'pilot' so my guess is he studies were based at Jandakot Airport which is not far from Wellard.

He appears to have come from a wealthy family -- his father is a heart surgeon in Malaysia, so I doubt he (Eravelly) had a need to work in say hospitality.

Hey no problem, when you get a chance can you remember to make an effort and post what you saw here, in as much detail as possible, and if you could answer a few of my questions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for coming here I cant wait to hear your story, the Police seem to honestly think you may have seen the CSK's vehicle, according to the media ofcourse, but it seems that WAPOL are pretty certain now that you may have seen the killler/s car.

I am not too interested in the dream, why do you think its somehow important? Unless you somehow saw the killer subconciously and its coming back in your thoughts when you dream I honestly dont see the relevence? Do you beleive in psychic enerrgy and all that jazz

My cynical side leads me to ask the question -- how do we know this is Frankie1972 from the Bigfooty site. My answer --we don't.

Get back on topic, I am sure that has no bearing on the case.

I posted that psychic dribble that you wanted, can you let me know who you think the psychic Identikit looks like most out of the POI's?

Also have you been able to figure out who Lance Williams mate was? I know you probably wont be able to post your write up but were you able to atleast determine this?

Also have you been able to figure out who Lance Williams mate was? I know you probably wont be able to post your write up but were you able to atleast determine this?[/QUOTE]

I am on topic - discussing possible links with the Claremont case. The link is the detail that the doctor (detailed in Marshall's book of errors) took to Neil Fearis regarding the occult sacrifice and the place of that sacrifice and the connection to CG. I've posted an article and links to CCC findings report recently that detail a man named Gozenton who called himself 'a satanic warrior' and who stated to the CCC that there were 13 covens in Perth and that he had been 'the collector' for the members of such covens and that many members of judiciary were members -- even going as far to say that he felt intimated appearing at the CCC because coven members were present. Gozenton was linked to a man who he occasionally lived with at the block of flats at the corner of Glyde and Stirling Highway Mosman Park. Gozenton dobbed in his mate as a suspect in the Lawrence murder. Lawrence's 1994 murder location overlooked the location of where Sharon Mason's remains were located and the Lawrence murder occurred at the time that Arthur Greer was appearing in Court to answer charges of murdering Sharon Mason.

There is something very interesting that occurred in the Mason case and I am waiting to obtain footage that verifies what someone has told me. It is a WA police re-enactment filmed in the week after Sharon Mason disappeared in mid-February 1983. I am told the re-enactment was filmed due to eye witness accounts that showed that Sharon was last seen talking to 2 males in a vehicle parked near squash courts located near Johnston / Monument Sts in Mosman Park. I am also told there was an occult symbol applied to one of the concrete pylons immediately adjacent to where this vehicle was parked. The vehicle may be of great interest in this case (make /model / colour) and that is all I will say until I have actually viewed the footage.
Thankyou for posting the psychic's dribble and it appears this is only an account from someone who said they attended -- we don't know if it is a true account at all. Re your question about who I think the identikit picture from the psychic show looks like -- my answer -- I don't really know. I would like to know however, what the relevance of this identikit was with regard to discussions at the particular show where this identikit was shown. I find it very strange that Noel Geoffrey Coward had detailed that he had been in contact with documentary producers and that (now) it has become apparent these same producers were involved in the psychic show -- he also appeared angry that his information had been used. Which to me shows clearly that the socalled psychics bled money from a gullible public and the psychics had been pre-fed information. Information given to me by someone I knew who attended (and now out of contact with) the show said (from memory) the detail mainly concentrated on areas around Henderson and isn't that the location that Noel Coward pointed WA police to ?

Still waiting on confirmation re LW's mate. It is very difficult for me at the moment because as I have said a couple of times, the person I need to speak with has had major surgery - and I mean major and I think they have other things to put their minds to -- like recovery and not discussing their deceased relative.

What I have found is that LW had 4 brothers who all shared a house in Innaloo at the same time -- 2 were welders, 1 a truck driver and 1 a clerk. I wonder why LW stuck to his parent's place in Cottelsoe.

Oh my goodness. A person with the same name as one of LW's brothers, used to live (1980 electoral roll) opposite where Sarah Spiers lived in South Perth. Employment changed from student / clerk / geologist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95