Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok I know it's a hard story to believe that why I will not talk about any more.

That is great Frankie. Because What on earth is a dream you had, is anything to do with the CSK murders? Total rubbish !!

Well Frankie don`t fk about. Go to Major Crime & say you were there & CG gave you & your mates the middle finger? And tell them when you were there, and , tell them exactly who you are, & who your mates were, at the locality. Don`t fk about Frankie on this... Guess what Frankie; You cannot...

Cause Frankie if you know anything then go to Curtin House on Beaufort Street. But it is not going to happen. Now lets all go on & work on this case.. Tired of your dreams TBH. Sorry.

Well Frankie don`t fk about. Go to Major Crime & say you were there & CG gave you & your mates the middle finger? And tell them when you were there, and , tell them exactly who you are, & who your mates were, at the locality. Don`t fk about Frankie on this... Guess what Frankie; You cannot...
I have already been with macro about 4 or 5 times they know my story

Cause Frankie if you know anything then go to Curtin House on Beaufort Street. But it is not going to happen. Now lets all go on & work on this case.. Tired of your dreams TBH. Sorry.
already been there parkie

I thought you all might want to see some of the Claremont Ghost's 'hints' that have been so kindly provided to me by a contributor. Very interesting. One thing that stands out to me is that Claremontghost has used a photograph of Julie Cutler's Fiat vehicle (swamped by the ocean at Cottesloe Beach) and an aerial photograph of the CG disposal scene as his cover / background page. Very sick indeed. I don't believe I have ever seen the photograph of Julie Cutler's vehicle anywhere so how did Claremont Ghost get their hands on it !

Parkie has told us in great detail about the hydrangea bush photo/ federation house. What a load of BS that is. There is no way on this earth can this house be described as 'federation'. In fact, it looks like many of the houses that can be found in say Morley and further east in Swan View (Morrison Road perhaps) -- the house is built over a double garage and appears to be the 1970 / 1980s design.

Hint 4 is also interesting and is the photograph which appears to be have been captured by someone sitting inside a white van or panel van and that vehicle is following a red sedan -- the white van / panelvan reflection has been captured in the rear window of the red vehicle. I've also included an unmarked copy. What is more interesting is that Claremontghost captioned this hint 4 as "cops car, curtin ave, cottesloe". What is this hint ? The white vehicle was a cops car or the red car was a cops car ???

There are 2 photographs of the Stirling Bridge and Parkie told us it appears to him they were captured from the Left Bank Hotel in East Freo - for readers that is near the corner of Andrews Road, East Fremantle -- on the banks of the Swan River.

Hint 3 is a photograph which appears to show a road -- impossible to know where that is but I think Parkie came up with Wellard.

Hint 5 is a photograph which appears to show lights -- impossible to know where that is also but Parkie has somehow managed to work out that its a concrete plant or the naval base at Garden Island; how he has done that I will never know.

Hint 6 is a photograph of the Stirling Bridge and a boat

Claremontghost titled 2 of his photos as hint 6 so the other hint 6 is attached in next message, and is another view of Stirling Bridge. Parkie has told us that these photographs were taken from the Left Bank Hotel in East Fremantle. I've attached a google earth copy of that location so contributors will know the location. The Left Bank Hotel is near Andrews Road.

Apparently, I am told, Hint 9 was a song named White Flag by Dido.

Hint 1 was a photograph showing a couple of people being followed by another person and was captured across the shop numbers 3, 5 and 7 Bay View Terrace

Hint 2 was described to me as a harrowing dialogue. The contributor may have a copy and they are searching.
Excellent work, I dont know if this is very genuine.

Anyway, I think the hints are mapping the path to disposing Sarah Spiers, put all those hints on a map and chase the roads closest, just from looking at the hints it appears they are in sequence, eg. Stirling hwy, through cottosloe, then over stirling bridge, down to wellard (back roads?) then across to the naval base/garden island, then sailing back to stirling bridge? Or driving back, returning? Does he live in east freo/ near the left bank but started the abduction on stirling hwy?

Thats my take from those hints in sequence.

Snipped.

Please provide a link to the article that details "JR and CG had fibers [sic] from a commodore".

The only reference I have ever read stated that such fibres were only found on the forensic lift tapes from JR and that article was the Postnewspaper 5 Dec 2015.

I interpreted the link exactly as you did papertrail, that only fibres were found on one victim, the link is the sighting at the bus stop for the other victim. No where have I seen it interpreted or implied that fibres were found on both CSK victims.

Lets hope thr fibres didnt come from another car in the night and the Police havent stuffed this one up, very hard to believe they lost the evidence after apparently identifying the biggest lead in years.. Almost reeks of corruption, but given the incompetence in WAPOL just maybe it was really just lost, nothing would surprise me either way.

the 2nd hint 6 is attached.

Hint 7 is the hydrangeas photo which Parkie told us was of a federation house. No way could this house be described as federation and I think that may have been a deliberate ploy to match the style of house owned by someone discussed on here and referred to as JM ! For our overseas contributors you can view federation styled houses on this link http://www.environment.gov.au/resource/our-house-histories-australian-homes-50

Ok, so if these are hints could the car he took been from a business near the naval base, eg. Fleet or a business vehicle/navy vehicle? He has dumped Sarah in the ocean, west of the other two sites, maybe his fantasy was to actually dump victims in a cross formation, eg his dump sites east and west are shorter than the North and South dump site distances, so basically maybe he sailed up west of freo and dumped the body in the ocean (many believe Sarah was dumped in water), which would mean she has probably been consumed by a shark or stuck on the ocean floor tied down with weights never to be found or seen again.

If you draw the cross on a map it could represent either a cross (religious) or an upside down cross (satanic?!?) who knows.

Or is it emulating the Jane Rimmers abduction and dump, detouring to wellard, dumping the body, dropping the car at the business near the naval base, and sailing home to his place near the left bank?

Who knows, what does Parkie reckon?

Ok that night about 12.00am the three of us left the conti and walked to hungry jacks. Then we got our food and sit down at the bus stop. Then the opposite side of the road CG about 12.20 was walking down Stirling Hwy when my friend yelled out to her your crazy for hitchiking (I do not think she was hitchhiking) She just wave her hand in the air and kept on walking down the road. Now when we reported it to the police on the Monday one of my friends talking to the police about a car stopping and maybe talking to her.( Now you would think if he did see a car talking to her he would of said hay guys look at that girl talking to someone in a car) My other friend and me did not see a car stop that night (IMO no car stopped to talk to her that night.
The dream yes I did see someone subconsciously and I will not forget his face to this day I still remember his face.

If you are the person at the bus stop and your story is true then its quite incredible to think the Police may have mis interpreted the facts and have chased the wrong vehicle.

Did you ever ask your mate afterwards why he claimed he saw a white holden stationwagon and CG leaning down?

If CG just kept walking and carried on down the road out of view then someone could have been waiting for her in a secluded area and abducted her in a blitz attack or something similar.

What did your friends each think happened? Did your other friend (you were 3 in a group right?) say anything about what happened and did he think your friend was lying about seeing the commodore.

Was he so drunk he could have seen CG talking to a white commodore somrwhere else before you made it to Hungry Jacks? And because of his level of intoxication just assumed it was on stirling hwy, not the car park or near the pub?

Do you think the man in your dreams was a pub patron, or did you see him on the street, even if you cannot confirm 100% if you actually did see him where do you think it might have been?

It's ok I know it's a hard story to believe that why I will not talk about any more.

Dont worry abput Parkie, he has tried numerous times to connect himself with the case, if he is connected like he mysteriously seems to believe then he might be worried that your version of events are accurate.

Anyways ignore him, he does not represent the users in this thread.

Thanks for sharing your insight with us, I look forward to hearing more.

I thought you all might want to see some of the Claremont Ghost's 'hints' that have been so kindly provided to me by a contributor. Very interesting. One thing that stands out to me is that Claremontghost has used a photograph of Julie Cutler's Fiat vehicle (swamped by the ocean at Cottesloe Beach) and an aerial photograph of the CG disposal scene as his cover / background page. Very sick indeed. I don't believe I have ever seen the photograph of Julie Cutler's vehicle anywhere so how did Claremont Ghost get their hands on it !

Parkie has told us in great detail about the hydrangea bush photo/ federation house. What a load of BS that is. There is no way on this earth can this house be described as 'federation'. In fact, it looks like many of the houses that can be found in say Morley and further east in Swan View (Morrison Road perhaps) -- the house is built over a double garage and appears to be the 1970 / 1980s design.

Hint 4 is also interesting and is the photograph which appears to be have been captured by someone sitting inside a white van or panel van and that vehicle is following a red sedan -- the white van / panelvan reflection has been captured in the rear window of the red vehicle. I've also included an unmarked copy. What is more interesting is that Claremontghost captioned this hint 4 as "cops car, curtin ave, cottesloe". What is this hint ? The white vehicle was a cops car or the red car was a cops car ???

There are 2 photographs of the Stirling Bridge and Parkie told us it appears to him they were captured from the Left Bank Hotel in East Freo - for readers that is near the corner of Andrews Road, East Fremantle -- on the banks of the Swan River.

Hint 3 is a photograph which appears to show a road -- impossible to know where that is but I think Parkie came up with Wellard.

Hint 5 is a photograph which appears to show lights -- impossible to know where that is also but Parkie has somehow managed to work out that its a concrete plant or the naval base at Garden Island; how he has done that I will never know.

Hint 6 is a photograph of the Stirling Bridge and a boat

Claremontghost titled 2 of his photos as hint 6 so the other hint 6 is attached in next message, and is another view of Stirling Bridge. Parkie has told us that these photographs were taken from the Left Bank Hotel in East Fremantle. I've attached a google earth copy of that location so contributors will know the location. The Left Bank Hotel is near Andrews Road.

Apparently, I am told, Hint 9 was a song named White Flag by Dido.

Hint 1 was a photograph showing a couple of people being followed by another person and was captured across the shop numbers 3, 5 and 7 Bay View Terrace

Hint 2 was described to me as a harrowing dialogue. The contributor may have a copy and they are searching.

What order have you posted this in, why are the hints staggered in numbers, what is the reason for your sequencing of the order of the 'hints' I am trying to determine if its relevent to anything or whether your sequence was just random

I wasn't saying that he started the page, off course he didn't, that was the title of the page.

I wasn't saying that he started the page, off course he didn't, that was the title of the page.

Yeah I figured that, not sure how someone misinterpreted you, it was very clear. What was on the page? Was it blank?

Frankie1972 is saying his friend embellished some things during the police interview. Frankie and friend A remember Ciara walking by and brushing them off. Friend B remembers additional details that may have been made up or misremembered.

A lot of posters on BF, and apparently on WS, don't find Frankie1972's story credible. I do.

Frankie's dream is a different story. Psychic visions might be possible, but they are not reliable, IMO. But Frankie isn't trying to convince us to rely on his dream. He is just saying he had a dream that greatly troubled him, and maybe it contains a surprised memory, maybe he saw a flash of a face driving by, or his inebriated brain saw something 'off' that night. Maybe it is just how his mind dealt with the realization that he'd watched a girl walk into her slaughter. Frankie believes the dream might be related, but he is clearly stating that it is a dream, it's not based on fact.

All of this is JMO. I've never messaged or talked to Frankie1972.

Papertrail says one of the hints was Dido's song, White Flag. What message did it relay for the CSK?

My short interpretation:

He (the killer) is proud of who he is. He is resolute. The kills define him. Why should he deny his true self? He won't surrender that part of himself.

When you pass him on the street, he will not announce that is who he is. But he is still there.

Lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/dido/whiteflag.html

YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Hv2ZVYm7A

Frankie1972 is saying his friend embellished some things during the police interview. Frankie and friend A remember Ciara walking by and brushing them off. Friend B remembers additional details that may have been made up or misremembered.

A lot of posters on BF, and apparently on WS, don't find Frankie1972's story credible. I do.

Frankie's dream is a different story. Psychic visions might be possible, but they are not reliable, IMO. But Frankie isn't trying to convince us to rely on his dream. He is just saying he had a dream that greatly troubled him, and maybe it contains a surprised memory, maybe he saw a flash of a face driving by, or his inebriated brain saw something 'off' that night. Maybe it is just how his mind dealt with the realization that he'd watched a girl walk into her slaughter. Frankie believes the dream might be related, but he is clearly stating that it is a dream, it's not based on fact.

All of this is JMO. I've never messaged or talked to Frankie1972.

Thank you Sutton

Yep, may amount to nothing. Just a guy with a video. But on one vid he was chatting to 2 ladies in his car. Seemed to be explaining his religion it seemed. They sounded like they had a few to drink for sure.

...Hint 2 was described to me as a harrowing dialogue. The contributor may have a copy and they are searching.

RSBM. I wonder if Hint 2 is the video Parkie described.

frankie
i do think your telling porkys, i could be wrong
if i am wrong and you were there, did you see CG in the conti ?

frankie
i do think your telling porkys, i could be wrong
if i am wrong and you were there, did you see CG in the conti ?

you know if I answer that question everyone here will say I'm fill of it.
I do not want to be responsible if this chat closed, because people blame me for BF
closing. But Sutton asked me that question on BF so he knows the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member