Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this whilst looking into the Gerrard Ross case:

http://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic98583.html

It claims Adrien Bayley lived in Perth during the killings, another maniac in the area at the time? Can anyone confirm..

Also Gerrard Ross was strangled with a ligature.. Dumped off the road near a track... Anyone think they may be linked. Rockingham was the area.. Near the dumpsite in Wellard so could he be familiar or live in this area?

Um, Elastic it was Karnup, by the sharp bend on Stakehill Rd, in the forest to the right as you face north by the bend. I saw his cross when I was riding my 600 cc dirtbike there in the late 90`s. It is mostly cleared now. A changed moonscape.

Hi people, I am new here. I found these shoes out in the bush. Anyone know if any recent missing persons were wearing these? While not an unusual thing to find, these were brand new and can;t have been there for than 2 weeks. Camera is crappy... they are actually pink. Is there a forum for clothing/shoes etc that is found in the forrest so that it may be compared with missing people? I have a lot of photos of stuff that I have found to post.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 213
Yep; A Dr. D`s Mustard Jaguar was seen at Susan Christies flat the time she disappeared. I tried to befriend the wnkr on FB. They are not SS shoes as they don`t have holes in the upper. Interesting.

Rory Christie was in jail. And he said the culprit for his ex wifes murder was giving evidence !! Yet it was he who was in the can !! Interesting BJ 84.

Susan C. was was a drunk & was seeing a lot of blokes. Usually to pay for taxi fares. Dr. D was called out (in court)for taking swimming pals he met at Cott beach back to his place for say coffee n chat... Dr. D was Sarah Mc M`s Doctor in Mundaring. Interesting how the web he weaves hey. I don`t believe for one bit Mr. Christie murdered his wayward wife. She was off her face all the time. Course I met SMM & everyone who follows the blogs knows that. Anything to say Elastic?

Would not surprise me one bit if Ashendon Rd turns up with the remains of one S.C. SMM was more professionally done. IMO that is... Anything to say Elastic?

Dr. D`s fellow GP; Well I was seeing him for quite a few years re my eyesight woes. That was in Midland. I saw him at Repco the other week & he knew he stuffed up majorly re me. Nice for him to realise that a patient is really going to sue you eh Dr. Mac. Now: Dr. D how did you accept this Quack into your practice has got me.. Is the noose tightening on you Dr. D.? Debi Marshall spoke to your Practice manager a way back.It is said in her book..

Ben Jones, do you recon Girl Xpress shoes were current when Susan Christie disappeared? It might be someone else. The hills are full of them...

Ben Jones, do you recon Girl Xpress shoes were current when Susan Christie disappeared? It might be someone else. The hills are full of them...

Nah they are brand new shoes. Been there a couple of weeks, might just have been a slutty camper, who knows.

Here are some interesting spots that I came across while hiking. Probably totallly unrelated, but given their locations, might be worth a further look.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• whitecross.jpg
    whitecross.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 233
  • crosspole.jpg
    crosspole.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 227
Um, Elastic it was Karnup, by the sharp bend on Stakehill Rd, in the forest to the right as you face north by the bend. I saw his cross when I was riding my 600 cc dirtbike there in the late 90`s. It is mostly cleared now. A changed moonscape.

Ofcourse I know that, What I meant is that Jane Rimmer was found in Wellard, Wellard is near the Kwinana/ Rockingham area. It is thought Sarah may have been dumped down this way too. Gerard Ross was found in Karnup (Yes Stakehill road before Baldivis rd), which is also near Rockingham, Again SOUTH of the abduction site, taking a highway and taking the first turn off in to dense land and a dump just off the road near the chemical plant in the pine plantation that was cut down around 2005. For years there was a mark at the entrance of one of the roads that had 'Gerard was here' etched into it, not sure if still there.

That is striking simularities. Not to mention just before CSK, only a few years.

If the CSK is from the Rockingham area then Gerard Ross was an opportunist kill. From what I can gather he was not sexually assaulted/ or raped. And was found with a ligature around his neck, and was STRANGLED, the method most suspect in the CSK case.

Maybe the CSK only targets woman, but if the opportunity presents itself a child in this case as he was cruising in his home town area and saw a boy all by himself.

I actually have far more interest in the Gerard Ross case, however it seems everyone is more interested in the CSK case so its all that gets discussed.

Maybe if you know something you can enlighten me, There were TWO MAIN SUSPECTS, one had blood in a van and also on the walls? or was this the other suspect? No DNA could be obtained from the blood in the suspects house due to bleech being used on the walls. So who were these suspects? There is rumours Brett Peter Cowan lived in Perth and around the rockingham area during this abduction, and he may be responsible, atleast thats what Daniel Morcombes family thinks who wanted the case reopened, or I think they wanted the coroner to look at this case, its very very odd how this has never made it to a coroner and seems to be forgotten.

There was also dog hair that was found on Gerard Ross, yet they didnt determine what the dog was from memory, which could have narrowed down the killer, or the car he borrowed to abduct Gerard Ross that may have been from a family member that had a particular type of dog.

What has this case gone so cold and a refusal to have a coronial inquest on it, seems like a coincidence the CSK case has met the same fate, yet McMahon gets one 12 years later?

Do you know who these two suspects were in the Gerard Ross case? Not the man from Newman who they thought followed the family down and abducted the kid, but the other two suspects?

Although it's a nice theory, I don't think there is any chance that Adrian Bayley is responsible for the Claremont killings. Numerous newspaper articles say he has been eliminated as a suspect. Their are some striking similarities from the way he dumped JM's body and the way the CSK dumped CG and JR, but CSK was that ruthless he didn't even try and dig a shallow grave, I'm pretty sure Bayley put JM in a shallow grave.

Gee a serial killer is not exclusively always going to get rid of a body the exact same way, if he is isolated enough he may feel comfortable to dig a shallow grave, maybe thats where Sarah Spiers is located and thats why she is so hard to find.

I find it odd that a night club man like Adrian Bayley who lived in Claremont at the time, and who abducted in a very similar way, and if he is a violent rapists like suggested, then maybe he performed Karakatta, who knows, why change the name? Also how do they know he definitely did not do these crimes, interesting that media have noted he is ruled out, how is he ruled out exactly, all the time lines of his past conveniently delete the Western Australia part to his timeline.

If he was in Claremont or even Perth during the CSK that is definitely a man I would not rule out based on what the Police say, they were after Lance for years with no reasonable evidence and derailed the case, they have never genuinely reviewed the CSK case on those 8 occasions, instead reviewing tiny snippets. The case is a shambles and the Police who use psychics telepathic word to get a warrant to get Peter Weygers DNA and search his home whilst keeping Lance under surveillance just shows how keystone they are.

He is worth considering and definitely talking about

It is very odd how A_____ D______ turns up in all 3 cases being the McMahon case and the CSK case and the Christie case, wheres there's smoke there's fi__

Elastic your last few posts tonight are interesting. I will take a break & try to find the post where a lady ( I think lady) mentions the English accent try on by some guy in Claremont.

I find it odd that a night club man like Adrian Bayley who lived in Claremont at the time,
This is news to me. Do you have an article that backs this up? I vaguely recall he was ruled out because he was in jail or living somewhere else. If he was living in Claremont there would have been a lot more discussion around him. He wouldn't have got let into CBV.

Adrian Baley is too young to be the CSK. I heard through the "grapevine" that the man they are looking for is older, I think they have partial DNA which is how they can tell age.. not 100% sure on that though, but pretty sure. I think they know who it is, they just can't prove it, trying to pin him for another murder perhaps. If the killer is older and dies before they prove it, no one will ever know his name and he will be soon forgotten. If fame is what he is after, maybee he is leaving clues for us, in at attempt to get caught? to get it all over with so at least he can enjoy some of the attention while is still alive...

Adrian Baley is too young to be the CSK. I heard through the "grapevine" that the man they are looking for is older, I think they have partial DNA which is how they can tell age.. not 100% sure on that though, but pretty sure. I think they know who it is, they just can't prove it, trying to pin him for another murder perhaps. If the killer is older and dies before they prove it, no one will ever know his name and he will be soon forgotten. If fame is what he is after, maybee he is leaving clues for us, in at attempt to get caught? to get it all over with so at least he can enjoy some of the attention while is still alive...

perhaps he has been mailing his teeth to police?

http://www.forensicmag.com/articles/2015/09/can-dna-testing-determine-age

Elastic your last few posts tonight are interesting. I will take a break & try to find the post where a lady ( I think lady) mentions the English accent try on by some guy in Claremont.

it was calendular on BF. page 104.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member