Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Drunk teenage girl who recently came forward (published in The Post)
Date: 1991 ("5 years before first known CSK victim")
Abduction location: Carpark opposite the Cottesloe Hotel
Attempted rape location: Abandoned Lakeway drive-in theater in Swanbourne

This event occurred in 1989 http://www.docfoc.com/post-newspaper-for-14th-of-november-2015

Notes: She says at one point in the attempted rape "he attempted to pull down my skirt" which does not necessarily match what we know about LW's sexual proclivities. I note the postnewspaper article said "attempt". Could well be LW - frustrated at his inability to raise to the occasion if you know what I mean. Marshall detailed in her book that LW requested the 'hand' services of prostitutes.

Questions: Is the Cottesloe Hotel anything like the Claremont club scene? NO

There is a gap in these dates: 1992-1993. 2 woman reported being raped adjacent to the Swanbourne Railway Station in 1992 - it is not known whether this occurred at the same time. I've previously supplied a newspaper article that detailed this.

Mechanics of the Crimes

Method of abduction: blitz attack, consensual pickup, taxi or combination
I posted my original case theory before the media announced that WAPOL has supposedly come to the conclusion that the method of abduction was via blitz attacks. I agree they are a blitz attacks in that a 'blitz' is a surprise attack; he gained confidence then attacked overwhelming his victims in the vehicle.

Did he drive there before that night and prep the spot? have a look at the landgate aerial shot I've put on my WS blog. This shot is captured 6 February 1995 and shows someone very very close to CG disposal site.

Dump Sites
How were they chosen? by the perpetrator who had a plan in mind
Were they deliberate? YES
Why weren't they buried? total disregard for the victim after perpetrator completed his ritual.
Do you think the killer visited the sites afterwards? have no idea

Could local users please describe the likelihood of a body going unfound for all of these years if it was buried or dumped near the Jane Rimmer dump site? the police had to return to JR's site on February 17th 1997 due to water levels around where JR was located - all detailed in news articles I've already supplied. This would have given the perpetrator heaps of opportunity to remove anything from adjacent areas. I note that one news report immediately after JR was located stated there was other clothing found at JR's site which did not belong to JR !

Judo Man (JM) and the officially named suspect who practiced martial arts please provide proof that the person you are referring to has been officially named as a SUSPECT who practiced martial arts as you have stated. There are 1000s of males who practise martial arts who may have been 34yo in 1996. Please stop your unfounded inferences.

I'm not saying JM is the suspect YES YOU DID AND ARE

Calling users mental cases is not really called for considering several references in well, media, and hard copy. Slandering users is hardly conducive to robust discussion.
The biggest issue in this case, is the deliberate distribution of misinformation.

PW had a cats head placed on his letterbox which in the view of journalists relates to Wicca. And Andrew Mallard was clearly living with a Wicca practioner.
Not to mention Marshalls book is called, The Devils Garden. What that is a metaphor I'm unsure.

In 1880 an engineer known as "Satan" Browne established a dance hall and hotel known as Alta Gardens. SO what has this got to do with discussion?

The Old Mill (Shenton’s Mill) is a restored tower mill located on Mill Point in South Perth, Western Australia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Mill,_Perth
SO what has this got to do with discussion ?

We are talking about serial killers that have chopped fingers off, and shoved them up the victims backsides. what do you mean by this - are you trying to insinuate this occurred with the Claremont victims?

It would be pretty hard to get that sort of sight line accuracy between Claremont and the dump sites unless you had access to very large accurate maps. You could buy them through the Department of Lands and Surveys in Hay Street. Or maybe our boy had access to them through work.

Maps are available for sale at numerous places, not just Landgate !

The person or persons may not have driven off the sealed road end, because in the event of forensic analysis, the dirt may have found to be indigenous of the area if pulled over by police.

My focus still sits with that dirty old falcon taxi though the bricklayer pointed out. Whats the chance of a job up that way at 4.30 in the morning? Thats a bloody good job for a tax from the Perth CBD. How many taxis operated in that area? Who runs a taxi at 4,30 am out of Yanchep, which in the day would have only been accessed by Wanneroo road unless someone drove the old 4WD sand tracks to access Pippidinny rd from the other end. This would mean not being seen off Wanneroo road. This may explain the vehicle ending up dirty, unless the vehicle became bogged. Is it quite a steep hill to transverse down to where Ciara was found?

Use this tool to find the elevation of CG's location. Seems to me CG's location is approx 2 metres lower than the sealed road https://www.freemaptools.com/elevation-finder.htm

The person or persons may not have driven off the sealed road end, because in the event of forensic analysis, the dirt may have found to be indigenous of the area if pulled over by police.

My focus still sits with that dirty old falcon taxi though the bricklayer pointed out. Whats the chance of a job up that way at 4.30 in the morning? Thats a bloody good job for a tax from the Perth CBD. How many taxis operated in that area? Who runs a taxi at 4,30 am out of Yanchep, which in the day would have only been accessed by Wanneroo road unless someone drove the old 4WD sand tracks to access Pippidinny rd from the other end. This would mean not being seen off Wanneroo road. This may explain the vehicle ending up dirty, unless the vehicle became bogged. Is it quite a steep hill to transverse down to where Ciara was found?

ciara_location.jpg

b8888151z.1_20160125224142_000_gahefifg.4_1-1bacdda.jpg

Information has been passed to WAPol detailing a taxi driver (including name and interesting 'interest') who lived in Pipidinny Road in 1997 and who lived not from from Woolcoot Road in 1996 ! I will not divulge the information here.

Do you have a source for this because it's in conflict with the notes I have which I took while reading DM's book.

According to my notes, DM's book says;

1. They didn't identify LW as a suspect until September 1997
2. They arrested him in a sting on April 5 1998
3. There was one other occasion where he picked up an undercover. This was obviously at some time in between those two dates.

ps I take notes to keep people like you honest. ;)

I don't know why you keep putting yourself out there as the 'gatekeeper' .......for heavens sake!

Yes it was 1998 an actual typo - :jail:

Information has been passed to WAPol detailing a taxi driver (including name and interesting 'interest') who lived in Pipidinny Road in 1997 and who lived not from from Woolcoot Road in 1996 ! I will not divulge the information here.

good detective skills JM

"I will not divulge the information here". Oops too late

Incorrect. The dump site has been clearly marked out earlier on in this thread (possibly incarnation #4).

This is a prerequisite of everything you have posted after this so I will duly disregard. Thanks for spending your time though. Much appreciated.

LOL you didn't pickup Crabstick's error of Woolwich instead of the correct Woolcoot lol ! You're slipping...

what is 'JM' mean please ?

No detective skills on my behalf; the information was given to me in confidence by an extremely reliable source.

given to you in confidence and you have posted it on an internet forum alerting the potential perp who lived in Pipidinny and Wellard. seeing as there are only about 8 houses on Pipidinny rd the police should have ticked this guy off in 1997.

As I said, good work

Millar rd was unsealed limestone around and up to around up to where Woolwich started in the UBD,

If you could find the dump site post that would be good.

the attached is a Landgate aerial shot captured 6 Feb 1995 which clearly shows Woolcoot from Millar, up to and north of the JR site was unsealed. The yellow highlight shows the railway line. Millar is south of that and runs parallel to it.

Attachments

• woolcoot road 6 feb 1995.JPG
    woolcoot road 6 feb 1995.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 23
The Rowe Park abduction / Karrakatta cemetery rape occurred on Sunday 12 February 1995. If so, this victim had fled naked to Hollywood Hospital therefore all of her clothes were removed; I would say that was pretty unusual. It is not known whether these clothes were recovered from the cemetery grounds or whether the perpetrator took them.
Karra victim was completely naked. JR was completely naked. I've always assumed the blitz attack rapist takes some clothing off but in haste leaves some on. Any rapists who's going to fully undress his victims is calm and measured and it shows a sense of planning.

The Karra wasn't a jump out of the bushes and have his way with the victim on location. It was a "I need more privacy so I can take my time about it" type scenario. It amazes me that early in the piece they weren't red hot on this connection.

Re CG and the supposed DNA match to the Rowe Park victim. Could it be possible that CG had a sexual (only) encounter with this guy but he is not the killer ? Newspapers, at the time in 1997, reported that police had approximately 25 minutes missing in CG's timeline after she arrived at Claremont.
Ok. So Karra rapist is out and about on a Friday night, CG meets him (either for first time or already knows him) and they have sex (Conti toilets? Coles car park?) then later on a different rapist who also happens to be a murderer, abducts CG and murders her? Sounds completely legit.

Also, there is no report that CG walked past Club Bayview; nor is a connection to Club Bayview raised in any of the police re-enactments - parts of which are included in the ABC documentaries I linked everyone to recently. Ic CG had walked past Club Bayview she would have come across the taxi rank that was there.
There was no taxi rank outside CBV. At 12am, CBV would have just been starting to fill. Very little demand for taxis. That's why she would have chosen to walk straight down BVT to the HWY rather than take the short cut through HJ's car park.

good detective skills JM

"I will not divulge the information here". Oops too late

Yeah and I'm sure the killer is lurking on WS too. "I will not divulge the information here" relates to full name details.

I don't know why you keep putting yourself out there as the 'gatekeeper' .......for heavens sake!

Yes it was 1998 an actual typo - :jail:

Because we are supposed to provide links when when we post information. :)

LOL you didn't pickup Crabstick's error of Woolwich instead of the correct Woolcoot lol ! You're slipping...
Accidentally using the wrong name - not really an issue.

Coming on here like some sort of authority with incorrect information related to the case when other people have already posted where the correct dump site is - repetitively annoying.

The paper "Honouring survival" was published in 2000. Janes sister describes the CCTV.

In the Sunday Night Documentary, Adam Rimmer says that he didn't see the footage for 12 years- so in 2008. Either the family saw all of the video, including the bits inside where Jane is walking up and down the stairs, or they saw all of it but the bit with MM in it.

What possible reason would the police have to show the family all of the vision except the bit with the bloke they dont know. They included the bit where the camera turns back and she is gone- obviously its only my opinion, but my feeling is that the family were shown the footage at the time, including MM.

If that is true, then:
* AR saw the footage, but after a request from the police/doco makers said he didnt;
* AR saw the footage, but for another reason said he didn't;
* Some family members saw the footage, but AR was not one of them. We dont know, and I dont really want to know, what the family dynamics were at the time, or what they are now.

Frankie has been fairly persistent in claiming to be one of the men at the bus stop, and disagrees with the popular version that one of his friends called out to CG. I wish Frankie would try to become a verified insider, so we have any idea whether he is on the level or if he is having us on. (No offence intended Frankie- we are all anonymous on here).

Then there was the recent reports that police did not follow up on surveillance footage of cars on the night that CG went missing- which police took the remarkable step of denying, even though they have consistantly refused to comment on other reports for years. So why the denial on that one? Who actually released the leak in the first place?

Or the person that penned the article "Honouring Survival" has made a misinterpretation of information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member