Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellen11/Frankie; What`s your thoughts? Do you recon bite marks have a lot to do with the CSK? Not majorly good eh? If so...

The son accessing his fathers cop car is a real possibility.

My older brother would hang around with a cops son, they would regularly joy ride in his fathers cop car when the father was out for the night. Unmarked VN pursuit vehicle.

This scenario could explain the commodore fibres, the possible willingness of the girls and potentially the willingness of the cops to cover things up.

It is a scary thought and very possible. The original media article only existed in print, but Papertrail was kind enough to upload it for us in one of the earlier threads.

This theory could explain so much. And you wouldnt need the whole of Macro to be onboard with the coverup, you would just need the father of the son to refuse to cooperate, from there anything could happen.

The case does raise a lot of questions.

But one phone call in particular has stayed with him - the only one he believes is genuine - and which either came from the killer or someone who knows them.

It was at 2am on a Sunday morning shortly after Sarah went missing. The caller asked him, "Are you Sarah's father?"Don won't give details of what the man said but he still believes it wasn't a hoax.
The caller gave him a location - 5600ha of dense land and bush. Don went there but the size of the location and the dense vegetation meant looking was "hopeless".

Yes, Westonia. I wonder why people insist on the Gnagarra Pine plantation when Westonia is the perfect fit. It is a long way out but for a first kill the killer may have thought dumping the body near the fringes of the desert was the perfect location.

Its amazing to think that the reason the bones have only been discovered is because a man lost his dog after an accident, and a friend decided to help look for the dog and stumbled on the remains.

Very interesting and if found to be Sarah Spiers then that would mean the caller was actually the CSK, or as Don said, someone who knew the CSK.

I wonder why he wont reveal anymore details?

I still wonder why Don Spiers would claim to think that the only caller that was genuine told him the true location, and would not reveal it, and would go there by himself and try and search this location despite being 5600ha and basically impossible for one man, when the public could have helped, and random scouts could have kept a look out in the area.

Also could have given an avenue to investigate the origin of the call.

Seems like a pretty major error from the fathers behalf, I imagine he would have been in a state of shock and panic though and these things are only obvious in hindsight.

It just seems he has kept some of the most vital information for locating his daughter to himself, and now 20 years have passed.

[video=youtube;5yzfSNTmQVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yzfSNTmQVI[/video]
Can someone explain the relevance of this to anything? I am lost.. I remember seeing this before though. What was its significance?

attachment.php

Very interesting Map, we still don't know if Westonia is the place Sarah is dumped and whether the bones found recently could be hers too. But lets say the rumours that Julie Cutler could be dumped in the sea are true and that Sarah Spiers is dumped in Westonia the 5600ha area named by the caller to Don Spiers (The only genuine call according to Don Spiers) then it completes a cross.

Maybe this part excited the CSK and he needed to dump them in this formation, it could just be a massive coincidence but I doubt it, it could have very well been intended.

Remember we don't know where Julie Cutler was dumped and/or buried so we cannot confirm or deny this, or even whether Julie Cutler was/is a CSK kill

Someone mentioned that Lance Williams was in the same class as Julie Cutler, is this true? and how can the information be confirmed? It would be some coincidence to be in the same class as Julie Cutler when the Police suspect she may have been a CSK victim, and also become the main suspect in the CSK case. I wonder if the Police still thought that Lance Williams was the main suspect in the Karrakatta rape once they knew the two crimes were linked? The Police still seemed to investigate Lance for the CSK, so lets assume he is a suspect for Karrakatta also at one particular time, until they ruled him out in 2008 (Which has not been confirmed by Police)

From memory the Mosman park rapist was last seen in a silver (Hyundai?) hatchback SUV around the Padbury area?

He was wearing grey shorts and a grey shirt, bringing flowers to the front door. He was a tradie , lawnmower man, gardener?

It would be interesting to hear from the victim if the perpetrator in grey was wearing sock garter?

Karrakatta lawnmower guy? Who wears grey top and grey shorts? In 2010?

PMG uniform, or technicians wear grey uniforms in 2010? Say King Gee?

"Friday on September 17 2010 just before noon and walked to the front door with a bunch of yellow lilies in his hands."

There is those bloody lilies again! Coincidence, more than likely!

Thank goodness the police have DNA from the Mosman Park rapist.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/10278873/rape-victim-breaks-her-silence/

The composite photo resemblances two other POIs more than it does LW-- JM and TT.

IMO.

Interesting someone found the Nilgen area to be 5600ha? At the time the search engine returns were only showing Westonia, but great, another area.
Someone mentioned the 5600ha, but no location which lead to the search. Interesting the Lexis location. Obviously a small area with nothin.

The Carrabin discovery is interesting but why do I feel it will lead to nothing of consequence, although another presumed murder victim was last seen heading up Great Eastern Highway. Hopefully police do a search of all the slip roads off the Great Eastern highway, even if it is a training exercise for someone.

Here is hoping the latest discovery turns something up to add to the case. If Parkie said the bones are male, chances are..... But lets wait.

http://www.snappytv.com/tc/1864001/897421

From this footage it looks like the Carrabin bones were found off a dirt track.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Original quote Enzeder 09-13-2015, 04:12 AM #452
It was at 2am on a Sunday morning shortly after Sarah went missing. The caller asked him, "Are you Sarah's father?"

Don won't give details of what the man said but he still believes it wasn't a hoax.

The caller gave him a location - 5600ha of dense land and bush. Don went there but the size of the location and the dense vegetation meant looking was "hopeless".

"I would like them to somehow get in touch with me and verify what they had to say because that has haunted me for 19 years," he said.

Father will never give up search for Sarah Spiers
June 1, 2015: https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/...-sarah-spiers/

Im sure I read somewhere that Julie Cutler had been to uni at a psychology course with one of the POI, LW, PW or JM? Curtin? ECU?

That would make two POI that are psychs?

A roads guy, and a guy with the "Key to the City" of Claremont, both with Perth roads knowledge and history

Someone mentioned that Lance Williams was in the same class as Julie Cutler, is this true? and how can the information be confirmed? It would be some coincidence to be in the same class as Julie Cutler when the Police suspect she may have been a CSK victim, and also become the main suspect in the CSK case. I wonder if the Police still thought that Lance Williams was the main suspect in the Karrakatta rape once they knew the two crimes were linked? The Police still seemed to investigate Lance for the CSK, so lets assume he is a suspect for Karrakatta also at one particular time, until they ruled him out in 2008 (Which has not been confirmed by Police)

Dont forget this guy who was transient around Australia. A great example of mobility.

Former navy mechanic Richard Edward Dorrough, 37, left a handwritten suicide note at his Byford home, admitting that he murdered three people, including one case that police were not aware of.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29773534/australian-serial-killer-reveals-further-murders/
richard_edward_dorrough_v2_1b1glgl-1b1glh0.jpg

I still wonder why Don Spiers would claim to think that the only caller that was genuine told him the true location, and would not reveal it, and would go there by himself and try and search this location despite being 5600ha and basically impossible for one man, when the public could have helped, and random scouts could have kept a look out in the area.

Also could have given an avenue to investigate the origin of the call.

Seems like a pretty major error from the fathers behalf, I imagine he would have been in a state of shock and panic though and these things are only obvious in hindsight.

It just seems he has kept some of the most vital information for locating his daughter to himself, and now 20 years have passed.

Elastic I think that's unfair. We have to presume that Mr Spiers would have given the details to Police, and neither he nor the Police would have wanted a large contingent of amateur sleuths poking around the area.

The interesting point with the two known body locations, is they havent been developed yet? Or have they? Thats 20 odd years without a house over the top?

Could we presume Sarah was left in a similar location? Or the bulldozers have been through?

Sarahs uncle ends up with planning changes by planning department rezoned the same year in 1996. Not a good year for the Spiers family!

A Perth family claims 70 acres of land it bought near Mandurah almost 20 years ago is now worthless after the state government recently valued the property at “zero” because it was reserved for open space.

Brad Spiers said he purchased the land, which was then zoned as rural, in North Yunderup for $270,000 with his brother Bob in 1996 because he wanted to use the property as part as his earth-moving business.

Mr Spiers said he and the selling agent – WAFL legend Haydn Bunton – met with the Murray Shire, which told the pair the “Shire would love them to develop the land.”

However, a month later when Mr Spiers – the uncle of Sarah Spiers, who was the first victim of the Claremont serial killer in 1996 – put the application into the shire it was knocked back.

http://www.domain.com.au/news/perth...worthless-land-near-mandurah-20160106-glzww4/

Coincidentally, the green belt around the accident, is around 5600ha

attachment.php

Ciaras uncle was a property developer also who funded a large chunk of investigation with a hefty donation

The interesting point with the two known body locations, is they havent been developed yet? Or have they? Thats 20 odd years without a house over the top?

Could we presume Sarah was left in a similar location? Or the bulldozers have been through?

Sarahs uncle ends up with planning changes by planning department rezoned the same year in 1996. Not a good year for the Spiers family!

http://www.domain.com.au/news/perth...worthless-land-near-mandurah-20160106-glzww4/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead