Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
f16ab1d313e2c1aaaf5e5112e9740c69.jpg

This isn't so good because of the big age gap between these pois it does match up ok but im not really to sure if you could confidently find much with this guy
Occams razor points to guys in the area at the time
sent from a tiny cheap gadget

I can't find a link sorry mjo is it on fb im not linked

So Ciara was there at 10:45pm and leaves at what time? Ciara had been away on a holiday but only just arrived home. Hardly a chance to build a relationship. Horribly tired. Hair appointment the next day for wedding at Royal Perth yacht club. Ciara might have only been there an hour. But Ciara took risks she normally wouldnt take.

ciara_rayney_100_garden.jpg

Debi, Marshall, 2007. The Devil's Garden: The Claremont Serial Killings. 2nd ed. Australia: Random House

Thats the other victim police need to speak to, the German girl that has gone home. I dont think it would hurt to reinterview her. How are these perpetrator vanishing off the face the earth?
Police can match image blobs off drivers licences.

Seriously, how many silver Kia SUVs are there getting around with black rims? It cant be that hard on a vehicle database? Under 5 minute query. Last seen Padbury. So he had beena florist somewhere with arranged flowers. Lilys? Same as Jane Rimmers?

This isn't so good because of the big age gap between these pois it does match up ok but im not really to sure if you could confidently find much with this guy anishing off the face theearth?
Occams razor points to guys in the area at the time

1427435698576.jpg

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/f...man-nanny-in-mosman-park-20150327-1m9a2o.html
The attacker was thought to be aged in his 50s or 60s and wearing a broad-brimmed hat with a grey shirt and similar coloured trousers when the attack took place.
1285318582430.jpg
090815-flowers.jpg

Somehow the post I wrote has been scrambled into saying something different than my original post . It still makes sense tho crabstick

https://www.facebook.com/7sundaynight type "Claremont Serial Killer" in the search posts space (top right). A video of hands in hand-cuffs should appear. Is JR dancing closely with a man 8 seconds in?

I just had another look. If you blink you'll miss it. JR? appears to be dancing with an older man? It cuts, and then appears to come back and possibly show JR? kissing a man? Can one of you freeze frame experts have a close look please?

Noob changing the subject here. Are the VS Commodore fibres lifted from JR a roadblock to prosecution if the police can't put the person who matches the Karakatta DNA (if they have dna) behind the wheel of a Commodore ?

<modsnip>some POIs have a vested interest in police coming out with a public clearing of POIs.
<modsnip>

Manning st mosman park case has dna evidence according to news report . Sorry I cant post link

e9dc0bbc0dfe18276e922693bb14d48d.jpg

Dixies head matched quite easily . Was he actually there ? Pre "95 , Perhaps not

Dixies head matched quite easily . And
d37b92ee443f235596cb27602a15ebc9.jpg
Was he actually there ? Pre "95 , Perhaps not

Where are papertrails posts with the local precursor assaults information could someone kindly point to where thanks

Karrakatta was a van, but none of it means anything if the DNA matches. And police are definitely going to people to test DNA. They just need find him first.

But look at this guy. How does no one know him? And why haven't they found his car? They have a model and car age. Finding the car on the database is not rocket science. Sure, lots of them but....
I reckon I might know him, but Im pretty sure hes been to prison and police must have his DNA and the rapist DNA, so cant be him.

Surely the police would have run his Mosman rapist DNA with the Karrakatta

1427435698576.jpg

Noob changing the subject here. Are the VS Commodore fibres lifted from JR a roadblock to prosecution if the police can't put the person who matches the Karakatta DNA (if they have dna) behind the wheel of a Commodore ?

Dear sleuthers could I ask for your help in making a timeline please ? So far I have the dates for 11 remarkable attacks related to this case but im missing the dates of 3 incidents that could require some detective work ; 1.taxi rape stirling rd /golf course.
2. Cott? Train station (2?) Rapes .
3. Alfred rd / grayland rd attempted abduction ? Theres so much happening in the streets pre "96 that someone must have known who the perps are . By sorting out the details available on these individual cases some light maybe cast upon some leads . Thanks in advance [emoji2]

Hi again . well Papertrail posts around thread page 2/3 don't seem to have what im looking for . But I read that alfred rd story somewhere in the last few days so it can't be too far ,. that is an alarming attemped abduction that I assume everyone is aware of ?

Dixies head matched quite easily . Was he actually there ? Pre "95 , Perhaps not
My impression was that he was somewhere else but he could have been around.

That identikit could fit many men as we don't know how accurate it is but it certainly puts MD in the mix. Allowing for leeway, we can still rule out PW and SR but the rest are possible.

When I think about the sexual assaults there's maybe 3 categories;

1. Taxi driver. The Princess Rd incident and golf course incident were commit by a taxi driver (or fake taxi driver)
2. Risky attacks. Claremont subway and Church Lane are both very risky attacks
3. Less risky attacks - The CSK murders, Karra, Swanbourne and Cott Hotel/Lakeway Drive-in are less risky.

Three people committing sexual attacks in the same area during the same time period seems an awful stretch. On one hand MD is an unorganised predator and the CSK is organised. I think it's relatively easy for a killer to change their MO (from blitz to lure, strangle to slash, bury to dump etc) but think it's very hard to change personality which would be related to organised or unorganised. On the other hand it's certainly possible for the CSK to evolve from risky "pull a girl out of her car from a set of traffic lights" to "that didn't work, will wait for them to walk past, or will lure them into my car". But I don't think Dixie would be able to evolve.

Subway girl must have got a fair look at her attacker you'd think.

Dear sleuthers could I ask for your help in making a timeline please ? So far I have the dates for 11 remarkable attacks related to this case but im missing the dates of 3 incidents that could require some detective work ; 1.taxi rape stirling rd /golf course.
2. Cott? Train station (2?) Rapes .
3. Alfred rd / grayland rd attempted abduction ? Theres so much happening in the streets pre "96 that someone must have known who the perps are . By sorting out the details available on these individual cases some light maybe cast upon some leads . Thanks in advance [emoji2]

Are there any you have that I don't have? I checked my info and BC is saying 1991 for the Lakeway Drive-in attack.

Sexual Assault Timeline

June 20 1988 - Julie Cutler - Julie left work from the Parmelia Hilton in the city at around midnight. Days later her car washed up on Cottesloe Beach.

1989 + 1990 - Kings Park Rapes - Unsolved violent rapes. UK national and Doubleview delivery driver Paul Clare is a suspect. Currently banged up in England for rape. In 1992 Clare was found guilty of burglary - he was found in a woman's home in a cupboard with a rape kit. In 1993 he was also convicted of a sex-related bomb hoax. His victim in England had left a nightclub. Allegedly ruled out and doesn't have a history of killing.

1991 - Cottesloe Hotel/Lakeway Drive-in
- It's unclear precisely when this happened but Bret Christian suggests 5 years before Sarah Spiers which makes it 1991. A teenage girl was asleep in a car in the car park opposite the hotel because she had too much to drink. Her attacker moved her from that car into his own car, drove her to Lakeway Drive-in and tried to rape her. She escaped and then he stalked her to try and re-abduct her.

1992 - Swanbourne Train Station - At some stage in 1992 two girls were raped on the way home from the Claremont nightlife district. It's unclear what date it was and whether the attack happened at the same time or on the same night

January 1 1994 - Stirling Rd Subway - in the early hours of New Years Day and man pulled a girl out of her car at a set of traffic lights and tried to rape her.

October 1994 - Princess Rd - A 31 year old woman broke her ankle jumping from a moving taxi after a guy appeared from the back seat and tried to restrain her.

February 1995 - Rowe Park/Karra - A 17 year old girl was blitz attacked as she walked past Rowe Park on the way home from Club Bay View. She was hooded, bounded, forced into a vehicle and taken to Karrakatta Cemetery where she was raped before being left.

(circa) March 1995 - Rowe Park
- Weeks after the Karrakatta attack a man was witnessed masturbating in Rowe Park.

1995 - Lake Claremont Golf Course - Sometime in 1995 a young woman got into a taxi in Claremont and the driver drove her to the other side of the railway line to the golf course. Forcibly stripped of her clothes, she managed to escape, banging on the door of a nearby house and screaming for the couple who lived there to let her in.

January 26 1996 - CSK SS - Sarah Spiers goes missing from cnr Stirling Hwy and Stirling Rd.

June 9 1996 - CSK JR - Jane Rimmer is last seen outside The Continental Hotel just past midnight.

March 1996 - Church Lane - 21 year old girl had head bashed against wall, skirt ripped off and indecently assaulted.

March 14 1997 - CSK CG - Ciara Glennon last seen walking West on Stirling Hwy near Christ Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1