Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This video shows a slow transition between the only two still frames of the Claremont "Mystery Man" taken from the CCTV footage inside the Continental Hotel in 1996. The transition simulates movement and shows the variation in movement speed between the Mystery Man's hands compared to other people in the room. The time difference between the two frames must be only a second or so. In my opinion, the sharp movement of his hand, along with lack of head movement and body movement indicates that he was smoking a cigarette. The video is a 6 second loop.

[video=dailymotion;x50p1i8]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x50p1i8_mystery-man-continental-hotel_school[/video]

Video not working

c5ed444fc8018e5a9ace4fa74153fde1.jpg

This is another poi merged with the id kit drawing

sent from a tiny cheap gadget
Different hairline and eyebrows.

Video loop worked for me best version ive seen thanks

Not sure but the movements did simulate the movement of having a ciggy in hand . I really dont know mojo

Seriously, police must have a fair idea of who they are looking for. Bashing a girl in Church lane is a brazen attack. Anyone not knowing this place would be very concerned they be discovered. How could the public not see this? Anyone know it well enough? Would this suggest martial arts training, and a sense of confidence in such a busy area?

Some of these girls must have a description. Police must have a description.

1. June 9 1996 - Jane Rimmer
2. March 1 1996 - A 32 year old is bashed in Church Lane
3. January 27 1996 - Sarah Spiers goes missing
4. February 12 199? - A girl abducted Rowe park Gugeri Street
5. October 1994 - A girl breaks her ankle when she lept from a speeding vehicle Princess road
6. January 1 1994 - A woman driving home from Club Bay View fights off a man who dragged her from her car

And of course there is the 1995 sexual assault in Karrakatta

attachment.php

There could be a $70 million compensation package, plus court costs of $30 million. It could be a $100 million dollar court case, 'if' it is solved. The longer they wait, the bigger the number gets. He who waits gets more money. Its a large invoice for the state anything above $10 million.
How much did Rayney get?

Or a $100 million dollar case if police come out and publicly clear the current non publicly cleared POIs

A public clearance by police is an instant $10 million dollar law suit by Weygers alone.
Then the others will follow. If the case is solved publicly, its going to be an expensive exercise.
Would it be cheaper for the Government not to solve it?

Police have the original video which is not compressed for internet viewing. With a powerful projector, police could blow it up a fair bit on a digital projector, after they convert the video from analogue to digital.

The way he is leaning back, it looks like he has a camera taking a picture. Hair looks very bobbed there.

This video shows a slow transition between the only two still frames of the Claremont "Mystery Man" taken from the CCTV footage inside the Continental Hotel in 1996. The transition simulates movement and shows the variation in movement speed between the Mystery Man's hands compared to other people in the room. The time difference between the two frames must be only a second or so. In my opinion, the sharp movement of his hand, along with lack of head movement and body movement indicates that he was smoking a cigarette. The video is a 6 second loop.

[video=dailymotion;x50p1i8]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x50p1i8_mystery-man-continental-hotel_school[/video]

Sunday Night Facebook Page. Video May 25th 2015. "THIS WEEK. Was he the Claremont Serial Killer?" Is JR dancing very closely with someone?

If the state could face a $50 million dollar compensation package, police wont be rushing out to say they have DNA, and cleared the POIs.
Sure enough they would be issued with a writ.
Maybe the police will wait till a couple are dead?

Police should be focused finding Sarah which they probably are.

Failed link sorry will try again

Does anyone know if the stabbing attack that happened in Nedlands a few years ago had any further developments? It was on Cook St or similar , and someone crept up from behind and stabbed a girl from IGA right in the back as she was walking home. I knew that girl from shopping there and she had a twin sister that worked at the same shops. They were international students I think. After the attack they both disappeared (went home I assume, and fair enough) but I wonder if the police ever found him. I used to walk home late at night from the UWA library, sometimes even from the city on nice nights with my headphones in. I wouldn't dream of it now!

Who's next poi on the list to try ? Im happy to try its fun even

Can you try Dixie and Dorrough. I'm not confident MD is the CSK and have all but ruled RD out. But wouldn't mind just seeing how they fit against that identikit.

Yes sure bart , md has a similar forehead I have started on that already . but r.d picture hasnt popped up yet might do it tonight

c5ed444fc8018e5a9ace4fa74153fde1.jpg

This is another poi merged with the id kit drawing

I think that fits reasonably okay. From memory Paul Clare was ruled out. Maybe based on alibi. The identikit could fit a number of POIs. The recent identikit of the Mosman Park woman pulled from Swan River looked nothing like the actual person and even though it was widely publicised and neighbours hadn't see her for weeks, no one twigged it was her. Except the killer of course.

In that identikit above, the stray hairs above the forehead is quite specific. I'd assume it's hard to remember eyes, eye brows, nose etc accurately but stray hairs are stray hairs. They must have been recalled specifically. I wonder if more than one victim described them?

1cb6ad256cbc0e56b160f36145b2173e.jpg

Poi md compared to id kit

Later on will try a better one because theres potential with m.d similarities ;-)

2425357c07679a154a1f35d1720f7cff.jpg

Can be done with anyone I guess.

I do note that these guys have similar bumps/ridges on their foreheads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a worthwhile look at that one . Did he come out of retirement for the mosman park assault perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member