Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is what happened;

1. SCS were going through all old cases, digging up the files, and testing whatever specimens they have for DNA. This may have been directly as part of the CSK investigation or maybe a broader initiative.
2. When they pulled the Huntingdale file they extracted a DNA sample. When they ran it through their system it matched CSK and KK. They then knew if they found Huntingdale Man, they find the CSK. All hands on deck.
3. They have a look into this cold case and discover there was a prime suspect. His name is BE. Maybe he was a hot suspect but they just couldn't prove it. Maybe they spoke to the original investigators and they said they felt it was him but didn't have enough evidence to charge him.

The interesting it here is - they made the link, they have a suspect, but they don't question him to feel him out and maybe ask for his DNA. They conduct an early morning raid with TRG and arrest him. Police don't usually do that unless they are quite sure.

Maybe they used familiar DNA - family member with a conviction, ancestry.com. Maybe they got his DNA without him knowing, tested it, determined he was the guy (off the books), and then went TRG on his arse.

Hi Bart, I agree very much with this theory, I can't remember if I read on these forums or in an article stating that BE had been a name amoung the thousands gathered by macro, after reviewing the Huntingdale case they decide too much of a coincidence that he was a main suspect for that case and was also a name in regards to the CSK so look into him deeper. Now where I theorize the familial DNA link comming into play is Bradley was very careful, we know that from his lack of an online presence and his reaction to being photo tagged by his ex wife on facebook, police may have tried but failed to get a secret DNA sample, instead targeting his brother/nephew or other relative whom would have no reason not to discard say cigarete butts or drink cans because they had nothing to hide or like in the BtK case, just flat out asked the relative for a sample which they gave.

The buying of the ski mask/balaclava on ebay is pretty creepy. Any other cold weather stuff purchased at around the same time?
And that facebook post is insane. Must have been removed because I just did a search and couldn't find it.
Just thinking, if BE was really tech-savvy, it's highly possible he could have been using deepweb/TOR.
Reading some research articles about the role of fantasy etc in the development of serial murderers so might post some thoughts on that later.

In regards to the eagles nest comment, think it was just a west coast eagles supporter?

I also don't know if he did in fact by the balaclava, just that was one item the seller, sold.

The buying of the ski mask/balaclava on ebay is pretty creepy. Any other cold weather stuff purchased at around the same time?
And that facebook post is insane. Must have been removed because I just did a search and couldn't find it.
Just thinking, if BE was really tech-savvy, it's highly possible he could have been using deepweb/TOR.
Reading some research articles about the role of fantasy etc in the development of serial murderers so might post some thoughts on that later.
Post is still there for me, think you need to be a member of the official "West Coast Eagles" group on facebook to see the post. Has over 9k members most would live in Perth, hardly low-key.
He may have made posts in other groups.

If you filter just for his comments it's the only comment he has every made publicly and it's made hours before he is seized, clearly knew the cops were on to him, far too much of a coincidence.... which is not good, he may have destroyed trophies etc.

Reference to eagles nest is potentially another nice little message of his to someone.

If he was out on the streets at 4am the cops wouldn't be doing their jobs if they weren't keeping tabs on him. Knowing that he is the most wanted man in Australia.

Would you mind putting in a screenshot?

Post is still there for me, think you need to be a member of the official "West Coast Eagles" group on facebook to see the post. Has over 9k members most would live in Perth, hardly low-key.
He may have made posts in other groups.

Not totally sure how facebook privacy works with all the different levels that can be set.

He could still have been social and visible on pages/groups he liked but invisible to the general public that weren't in the same groups?

Would explain why most people can't see the post you screenshot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am assuming someone has picked up on this but at 4:55AM on Dec 22 BE sends a message about the new stadium to WCE on FB. It's publicly viewable.

Most people are not driving home at 4:55am, unless they a shift worker or on a very odd errand, like airport, kids sports etc.
Telstra shift worker fits perfectly, roaming the streets, getting paid.
So SaveSave

Would you mind putting in a screenshot?
[url=https://postimg.org/image/6vjje8elt/][/URL]

.com shows up on whois. note the email address is bravinca@bigpond.net.au. he had dropped the t off the domain name
https://who.is/whois/.com

if you put the registrants phone number into google search it shows someone was selling 2nd hand lawnmowers from 344 acton.

Some thoughts:

(x) While police have never publicly stated that S.S (as her remains are still unfound,) J.R and C.G were sexually assaulted, we already know that B.E is perfectly capable of committing acts of sexual violence; therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that he also sexually assualted these women.

(x) It's highly likely that BE's violent fantasies started at a very early age (probably in mid childhood to early adolesence,) - gave him an opportunity to escape and/or the first environment that was totally under his control.

(x) It's also likely that before the attack in Huntingdale that BE engaged in one or more of the following: petty theft of women's underwear and/or clothing, voyeurism and/or exhibitionism (although I don't think that exhibitionism is likely.)

(x) He escalated when he was able to begin to compartmentalise the two sides of himself (public BE vs private/internal BE) and when he was able to begin to dehumanise the women who he was stealing from and/or committing acts of voyeurism against. His first escalation was to sexual assault, his second escalation was to murder.

(x) He would have seemed a very empathetic person both to his friends and family and to his victims.

(x) Prior to the first known disappearance (S.S) it is highly likely he had a stressful life event that triggered the escalation into murder.

.com shows up on whois. note the email address is bradvinca@bigpond.net.au. he had dropped the t off the domain name

if you put the registrants phone number into google search it shows someone was selling 2nd hand lawnmowers from 344 acton.

And added the d to the email address or was that a typo?

If you look at BE’s house on Google Streetview there is a trailer parked in the driveway, with what looks like a lawnmower sitting in it. It’s a bit blurry but you can make it out. Also, in a previous thread, someone commented that they had found he had a lawn mowing business (possibly a little side job).

.com shows up on whois. note the email address is bradvinca@bigpond.net.au. he had dropped the t off the domain name

Yeap, looks like that is his home address and where the forensic team is at the moment.

My theory for the kimono dress is that he wanted the victim to put on the dress. And the kimono dress is from a previous victim of his.

If you look at BE’s house on Google Streetview there is a trailer parked in the driveway, with what looks like a lawnmower sitting in it. It’s a bit blurry but you can make it out. Also, in a previous thread, someone commented that they had found he had a lawn mowing business (possibly a little side job).

Also lots of lawn to be mowed at the Madora Bay property. Like 700sqm of it. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member