Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the same report I purchased and am waiting for. If I don't ever receive it without an explanation I'd be thinking it's been made restricted viewing. Not jumping to that conclusion yet though.

That's what I was thinking. Very frustrating we can't rule it out and move on.

Hi all, I have been reading this thread for sometime now and have finally decided to register.
Excellent stuff going on here and like many people from Perth these murders have touched us all.
I actually play soccer for Belmont Villa which shares the same ground with Belmont Little Athletics Club....this being Gerry Archer. After news broke about BE being arrested as the CSK suspect I spoke to my president about this and he told me that he had a few meetings with BE when he was the president of BLAC. This related to the Gateway Road project and the redevelopment of our ground/club rooms which were out of action for a season while the work was being done. Apart from being shocked about this news I asked him if he can remember anything in particular about him. He told me that BE was very particular/pedantic about correspondences. It got to a point where lots of people including council members found him a pain in the backside. If he sent an email and didn't get a reply reasonably quickly he would follow it up with another correspondence. He said he came across as very impatient! Maybe not a reflection of everything about him but certainly gives a small insight to him!
He has a placard up in the clubroom with his name on it with of other life members of the BLAC. I'm sure that will get torn down now!

Hi all, I have been reading this thread for sometime now and have finally decided to register.
Excellent stuff going on here and like many people from Perth these murders have touched us all.
I actually play soccer for Belmont Villa which shares the same ground with Belmont Little Athletics Club....this being Gerry Archer. After news broke about BE being arrested as the CSK suspect I spoke to my president about this and he told me that he had a few meetings with BE when he was the president of BLAC. This related to the Gateway Road project and the redevelopment of our ground/club rooms which were out of action for a season while the work was being done. Apart from being shocked about this news I asked him if he can remember anything in particular about him. He told me that BE was very particular/pedantic about correspondences. It got to a point where lots of people including council members found him a pain in the backside. If he sent an email and didn't get a reply reasonably quickly he would follow it up with another correspondence. He said he came across as very impatient! Maybe not a reflection of everything about him but certainly gives a small insight to him!
He has a placard up in the clubroom with his name on it with of other life members of the BLAC. I'm sure that will get torn down now!

what were you eating when you registered?

Yep. Mine is the correct spot. You can see on Google Street view that the crest of the hill has been taken down and widened.
attachment.php

yep spot on..
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

At a guess resting place was 10-15 metres off the road

Attachments

• 1482434268648.jpg
    1482434268648.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 391
  • b0343f13eaa78bd865de5f18008547d3.jpg
    b0343f13eaa78bd865de5f18008547d3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 395
  • c25aa1d32d8cd8de094b79758d1ec25e.jpg
    c25aa1d32d8cd8de094b79758d1ec25e.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 393
... Apart from being shocked about this news I asked him if he can remember anything in particular about him. He told me that BE was very particular/pedantic about correspondences. It got to a point where lots of people including council members found him a pain in the backside. If he sent an email and didn't get a reply reasonably quickly he would follow it up with another correspondence. He said he came across as very impatient! Maybe not a reflection of everything about him but certainly gives a small insight to him! ...

That seems to fit with what I found in the LAth online minutes too. He is often correcting others and pedantic about certain processes that need to be followed.

Hi everyone, sorry I am new. I find it so interesting. I hope that all the new findings will get some other readers to remember stuff. Like someone said the public is very important if it comes to getting knew clues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is also in one of BE's reports - I think it was linked in a previous thread, so spot on.

There was also fast eddies...not sure when that was built but it was 24hrs

Would the comments have disappeared if she had blocked him after they broke up?
They will still be visible to everyone else. Just not to her if she blocked

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about the screen printing ink/clothesline theory. As someone with print making experience, I would not hang tshirts or any prints on a clothesline to dry. I would dry them flat - I believe this is industry standard but I could be wrong. Even if a clothesline was used, the existence of ink on it would be very minimal.... if any at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingly *********.com is the Domain name linked to none other than the "Kewdale Cougars" little athletics club website.

Cougars is a restaurant chain and Kewdale Cougars the restaurant name based in Kewdale. I believe that BRE placed feedback about this restaurant.

I've been thinking about the screen printing ink/clothesline theory. As someone with print making experience, I would not hang tshirts or any prints on a clothesline to dry. I would dry them flat - I believe this is industry standard but I could be wrong. Even if a clothesline was used, the existence of ink on it would be very minimal.... if any at all. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a niggle that the clothesline / printing ink info put out there was a red herring to take the heat off the telephone cable connection that was put out in 1996 in news article in which the Rowe Park / Karrakatta victim was quoted.

I have a niggle that the clothesline / printing ink info put out there was a red herring to take the heat off the telephone cable connection that was put out in 1996 in news article in which the Rowe Park / Karrakatta victim was quoted.

This could make sense! I'm trying to think of other things it could be but there really isn't anything involved in the process. Master print makers (especially master screen printers) are notoriously tidy and clean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just spent the last 3 days skim reading the first 7 threads and then reading from #8 onwards.
So much insight from everyone. Truly fascinating.

Cougars is a restaurant chain and Kewdale Cougars the restaurant name based in Kewdale. I believe that BRE placed feedback about this restaurant.

Got a link PT?

I was only referring to the LAC named "Kewdale Cougars" that seems BRE set up via the infamous .com domain

I tend to also agree PT.

If this goes to court I'm not going to be at work a whole lot I'm thinking

There was also fast eddies...not sure when that was built but it was 24hrs

Established in 1978, but wasn't in Claremont

Hi all. Another lurker here. I was at Curtin between 2001-2004. Fast Eddys in Cannington was open but nothing else in Cannington was 24 hours at the time. Nearest 24-hour McDonalds at the time was in Melville and 24-hour HJ's wasn't a thing in that area then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper