Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something that made the hairs on my neck standup !

The Gosnells Senior High School's shield logo in mid to late 80's which is the time tht BRE attended was made up of 4 quadrants - 1st quadrant which is the top part of the shield logo is the EXACT same type of lily that JR was placed in at Woolcoot Road in Wellard.

https://www.facebook.com/1238377346...3837734646481/327513574278895/?type=3&theater

Go to the high school facebook page and look under photos then timeline photos. There is a description of 'the shield' quote "the shield of the school is divided into four parts. These represent four aspects of the life of Gosnells. The first quadrant, the lillies, is representative of the rivers of the district. The second quadrant shovel and truck represents the quarrying aspect of the Gosnells area. The third quadrant is a stylized representation of the building of the school; while the fourth indicates the trees and gardens which to go to make our school environment so pleasant. The schools moto was "we care".

The above link has a copy of the shield logo as well. Exactly the same type of lily !

Given BRE's alleged serious crimes started 1988 and possible prior to this and not long after graduation were there issues with his behaviour at school ? This could explain the choice of disposal site for JR imo.

Here's something that made the hairs on my neck standup !

The Gosnells Senior High School's shield logo in mid to late 80's which is the time tht BRE attended was made up of 4 quadrants - 1st quadrant which is the top part of the shield logo is the EXACT same type of lily that JR was placed in at Woolcoot Road in Wellard.

https://www.facebook.com/1238377346...3837734646481/327513574278895/?type=3&theater

Go to the high school facebook page and look under photos then timeline photos. There is a description of 'the shield' quote "the shield of the school is divided into four parts. These represent four aspects of the life of Gosnells. The first quadrant, the lillies, is representative of the rivers of the district. The second quadrant shovel and truck represents the quarrying aspect of the Gosnells area. The third quadrant is a stylized representation of the building of the school; while the fourth indicates the trees and gardens which to go to make our school environment so pleasant. The schools moto was "we care".

The above link has a copy of the shield logo as well. Exactly the same type of lily !

Given BRE's alleged serious crimes started 1988 and possible prior to this and not long after graduation were there issues with his behaviour at school ? This could explain the choice of disposal site for JR imo.

These types of lillies are absolute weeds and grow near almost every river/stream/puddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. Another lurker here. I was at Curtin between 2001-2004. Fast Eddys in Cannington was open but nothing else in Cannington was 24 hours at the time. Nearest 24-hour McDonalds at the time was in Melville and 24-hour HJ's wasn't a thing in that area then.

I was studying at UWA 1996 on and went to both the Conti, Clubba and Hungry Jacks in Claremont. The Hungry Jacks from memory was not 24 hrs at that point but did become so some time in the 2000's. In 1996 on there was a hot dog van that would park across from Club Bay View and people would gorge themselves there in lieu of franchised fast food.

Where did this 24hr food chain talk come from ?

Only thing in Claremont att was HJs...closed around 2am from my memory

Only other place was a burger place in Mozzie Park, which btw had fantastic burgers and chips etc that was open all nite

Got a link PT?

I was only referring to the LAC named "Kewdale Cougars" that seems BRE set up via the infamous .com domain

what is the 'infamous .com domain please ?

just found this interesting link to kewdale cougars and the link I found via smartphone search is no longer showing; it came up via google search then images.https://mingle2.com/online-dating/western-australia/kewdale/cougars

Got me thinking because the vinncom communications (thread 8 reference needed ?) has an interesting looking FB site but don't know if its connected to the abn registration. For our overseas readers ABN is the Australian Tax Office business registration site. Cant find anything in Aust for Vinncom Communications anyone else found anything. One thing that has come up there appears to have been modems in Australia by a company called Winncom could Vinncom be a play on that ? https://www.facebook.com/VINNCOMCommunication-1596519117265923/

These types of lillies are absolute weeds and grow near almost every river/stream/puddle.

These lilys' only flower at a certain time of the year, the POI must have known they were there (you don't just go to a spot and hope to find them'), They are often called "funeral Lilys

I was studying at UWA 1996 on and went to both the Conti, Clubba and Hungry Jacks in Claremont. The Hungry Jacks from memory was not 24 hrs at that point but did become so some time in the 2000's. In 1996 on there was a hot dog van that would park across from Club Bay View and people would gorge themselves there in lieu of franchised fast food.

Haha, yep. I had many a late night meal from that hot dog van.

These lilys' only flower at a certain time of the year, the POI must have known they were there (you don't just go to a spot and hope to find them'), They are often called "funeral Lilys

You would be hard pressed to go into any bushland, paddock or roadside spoon drain from the back of Rockingham, out to Armadale, and South to Busselton, without being surrounded by these.

re Kewdale Cougars. there is something that comes up on google search that is linked to the Kewdale Little Athletics Club. They have what looks like a cougar as a logo. There is an ad for "kewdale cougars". Come and join Athletics. Kewdale Little Athletics club. Training: Tes (sic) & thurs 4.30-6.00pm (starting 20th September) etc etc. More information: manager@klac.asn.au. So the Kewdale Cougars that has been referred to previously by other posters may in fact be this link. The google link shows this newsletter was dated 14.09.2016. Actually if looks as though all the above info was part of the Kewdale Primary Schools newsletter no. 15. Term 3 - Week 9, 14 September 2016. murky waters

put Bradley Edwards Kewdale Cougars into a google search some interesting things come up but scroll through

You would be hard pressed to go into any bushland, paddock or roadside spoon drain from the back of Rockingham, out to Armadale, and South to Busselton, without being surrounded by these.

I dont believe they were that common in 1996

re Kewdale Cougars. there is something that comes up on google search that is linked to the Kewdale Little Athletics Club. They have what looks like a cougar as a logo. There is an ad for "kewdale cougars". Come and join Athletics. Kewdale Little Athletics club. Training: Tes (sic) & thurs 4.30-6.00pm (starting 20th September) etc etc. More information: manager@klac.asn.au. So the Kewdale Cougars that has been referred to previously by other posters may in fact be this link. The google link shows this newsletter was dated 14.09.2016. Actually if looks as though all the above info was part of the Kewdale Primary Schools newsletter no. 15. Term 3 - Week 9, 14 September 2016. murky waters

put Bradley Edwards Kewdale Cougars into a google search some interesting things come up but scroll through

My understanding is BRE setup the website and I'm guessing had a large input into the branding

what is the 'infamous .com domain please ?

just found this interesting link to kewdale cougars and the link I found via smartphone search is no longer showing; it came up via google search then images.https://mingle2.com/online-dating/western-australia/kewdale/cougars

Got me thinking because the vinncom communications (thread 8 reference needed ?) has an interesting looking FB site but don't know if its connected to the abn registration. For our overseas readers ABN is the Australian Tax Office business registration site. Cant find anything in Aust for Vinncom Communications anyone else found anything. One thing that has come up there appears to have been modems in Australia by a company called Winncom could Vinncom be a play on that ? https://www.facebook.com/VINNCOMCommunication-1596519117265923/

The link to the Kewdale Cougars you have posted is not related to BRE. It is just one of those insidious dating sites that picks up names from all places over the web like the earlier site posted today. Kewdale Cougars is the name of the LA club. It is noted in some of the materials for the club. That is the only relationship between ********* and Kewdale Cougars - BRE was the web administrator. [Note: we can't use the name of BRE's website that is verified as being owned by him? I didn't think this was off bounds? this is what has been blipped out]

imo the alleged killer has scoped out this area for a particular reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member