Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The link to the Kewdale Cougars you have posted is not related to BRE. It is just one of those insidious dating sites that picks up names from all places over the web like the earlier site posted today. Kewdale Cougars is the name of the LA club. It is noted in some of the materials for the club. That is the only relationship between ********* and Kewdale Cougars - BRE was the web administrator.

the initial link I found the other night has a feedback from someone calling themself Bradley Robert Edwards. It had his photo included. It is my understanding there are many licensed places that have 'cougar nights'.

the initial link I found the other night has a feedback from someone calling themself Bradley Robert Edwards. It had his photo included. It is my understanding there are many licensed places that have 'cougar nights'.

Well post it then or PM

These types of lillies are absolute weeds and grow near almost every river/stream/puddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and the alleged killer's high school had the lilies are their shield logo and he allegedly happened to place JR amongst them. He could have placed JR at any point along Woolcoot Road but he chose the point that had the Arum lilies growing in it. It is my opinion this is highly relevant when looking at motive for choosing disposal site.

and the alleged killer's high school had the lilies are their shield logo and he allegedly happened to place JR amongst them. He could have placed JR at any point along Woolcoot Road but he chose the point that had the Arum lilies growing in it. It is my opinion this is highly relevant when looking at motive for choosing disposal site.

So, I grew up in the same area as BE and went to the same school. When I was at GSHS the logo was the same and it was never a "school pride thing" they weren't a special flower to the school by any means. GSHS didn't even introduce mandatory school uniform til early 2000s. I remember those arum Lilly flowers being absolutely everywhere when I was a kid... before 1996. I don't think the lillliea have any significance.

Is it me or does LW have an uncanny resemblance to BRE?

attachment.php

Attachments

• getimagecontent_3_1bafn43-1bafn45.jpg
    getimagecontent_3_1bafn43-1bafn45.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 381
I am happy to answer any questions about Gosnells Senior High School or the Gosnells/Huntingdale area though! I lived there 1984 - 2004

Hey old websleuthers. Could BRE be the IT guy that WAPOL referred to in a press release just a couple of weeks before the CIA documentary release in 2008? The guy that had attempted to pickup a young claremont clubber in 2007 and who was reported to WAPOL by another girl's father who became suspicious. Police described this IT guy's house a squalid; something that he "lived in abject squalor" . Think I posted the article initially but can't locate it now.

Another thing is could BRE be responsible for uploading the Claremont Ghost youtube video in 2011.

I find it strange that spouse's initials are CG. Claremont Ghost abbreviates to CG. Then of course we have the darling Ciara Glennon.

And there was a white commercial-type panel-type van image in the video !!!

Postnewspapers ran with the Claremont Ghost video release information from a WAPOL source who had suggested that the Claremont Ghost video had been uploaded via a server based in Lebanon (?) initially. BRE would certainly have the waywithall to achieve that thus making originating server / s untraceable I believe.

It's of more interest where you wouldn't find them and only at certain times of the year. They are white Calla lilies gone wild

I really doubt he put that much thought into it to go putting bodies near certain lillies

Imo BE was quite intelligent but unmotivated to do a lot with that. Probably felt his life had been unfair (unjustly)and everything should just be handed to him,was probably bullied a bit in high school .No doubt enjoyed his position of power in the Little Athletics. He probably took it as a personal insult if people didnt reply to him quickly as he no doubt sees himself as highly impportant and quite superior to most us mere mortals.
He'd only be social when need be. I doubt many got an invite to his home off him.
His garage was probably full of projects he started but never finished.
I dont think he would have been particularly careful with his abductions or thought a lot about the burial places-he just got very lucky...and police got sidetracked with the wrong people.
BE may have even been leaving hints online ,either to gloat or actually provide clues.
I believe he genuinely cared about his wife and stepdaughter. .he may not have done anything at all since meeting them. They are no doubt in shock and disbelief and probably will refuse to believe it

He will probably deny everything

This is just mo
Basing all this off what I've seen about recently and the fact all his descriptions basically fit my ex-right down to never seeing a dentist to get his front tooth fixed (if that actually even is a gap in BE front teeth)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

paper trail, Arum lilies have been a declared plant (pest)since Sept 2006. They also flower for 6 months of the year.

I am aware of this but it was a fact that these lilies were only growing in the location where JR was located in Woolcoot Road. There were no lilies growing in other parts of Woolcoot Road. He chose the position.Could also be due to the fact that the location where JR was located was covered in water. There is a press report a few months after JR was located that stated police had to wait until the area naturally drained of water and they returned on 17 February 1997 to undertake further searches. This shows me that the alleged killer knew a little more than we give him credit for with regard to prior knowledge of forensic procedures.

The closest Telstra exchange going back as far as 1988 to Ciara's dump site is Currambine, followed by Joondalup and Wanneroo. They're all between 19 and 24 or so kms from Eglinton but it's a pretty straight run. Curiously there are also three Telstra exchanges Warnbro, Jandakot South and Armadale which range between 18kms and 24kms from where Jane Rimmer's body was found. These exchanges haven't moved in decades and there are no new ones sprung up that are on the records that I can see.

Hey old websleuthers. Could BRE be the IT guy that WAPOL referred to in a press release just a couple of weeks before the CIA documentary release in 2008? The guy that had attempted to pickup a young claremont clubber in 2007 and who was reported to WAPOL by another girl's father who became suspicious. Police described this IT guy's house a squalid; something that he "lived in abject squalor" . .

Based on what I have read in these 9 threads, BRE has OCD tendencies and is pedantic about people following process. If that was BRE he would have hated that statement about how he lived, that certainly sounds like baiting, how a suspect lives isn't really relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper