Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. Landgate records the date on which the Transfer form was lodged at Landgate for registration. This usually happens immediately after Settlement takes place (often the same day).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not my experience. It stands to reason that if they are, inter alia, tracking land values relative to time they would take more note of contract dates as settlements can sometimes drag on for months or even more than a year. Every search I have ever done of past sales has disclosed the contract date as the disposal date.

What I always found weird was that in both the 2008 and late 90s re-enactments it shows her standing with her hands on her knees talking to someone in a white VS series 1 Commodore wagon.

Yet the whole "white VS1 Series 1" thing only made the media around 2015.

Frankie denies she ever talked to a stopped vehicle, yet two docos made over a decade apart both show her talking to someone in the very model of vehicle that ended up being the one he used.

It could be that the police had reports of other girls having been seen speaking to someone in a white car around that time, and they asked the documentary makers to merge that bit into her story in the hope that it might jog a few memories.

The events could have occurred during a relationship breakdown. We haven't confirmed when his relationship with EC
brokedown. It has been suggested on here before it might have been 1995...and then the assault/killings started.

Correct, as I said, the events possibly occurred during a relationship. The state of the relationship during this period is unknown.
To suggest that the assault/killings started around 1995, when he is also allegedly linked to an attack in 1988 seems strange.
Where, why & when did his evil ways begin? What triggered him off? That is what my point was. Not to differentiate between a sexual attack and a rape murder.

attachment.php

Image from Landgate 2/2000

And I think it should be 142 Gay Street, not 144 Gay Street. I had 142 noted in my electoral roll search info and has been confirmed in newspaper article posted on this forum early today.

Then technically it was Lot 1376 Gay Street Huntingdale and after subdivision 144 then when new house is built on site where a shed was next to 144 (Terracotta roof) that is 142 Gay (long black roof).

Could be wrong but thats what I see on Landgate

Attachments

• Edwards Family Home (2000) - Copy.png
    Edwards Family Home (2000) - Copy.png
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 364
"What I can;t understand about this guy BRE is this: Why would a serial killer have a Facebook page? Why would he actually turn up to be photographed receiving prizes from the Mayor, Leader of the Opposition. Does not make any sense to me"

Excellent post Moustachio ;-) But doesn't everyone have an FB Page? He said(and gave away) FA on it - and even seemed phobic about being in the public eye.

My guess is that the found FB a necessary evil that he could use to 'stalk' (AKA keeping an eye) on his step-daughter and wife.

The most 'telling' thing I found on his Page was where, when he used that evil clown image for his profile VC said, "Take it down", to which he replied," NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (long line of 'shouting' exclamation marks!

Another thing I've seen no-one on here mention is that VC was involved in the production of some short films whose central topic was murder. One involved a young, attractive girl being stalked and chased through a dark and isolated Bunbury streets and Park.

PS Peeps - I wouldn't take this to mean anything sinister regarding VC who I essentially see as a victim. Certain topics can and may 'resonate' with victims.
It only looks suspicious if you presume guilt. If it were your mate's page, you'd just think he was being a knob

Response
You cannot reason that because he is doing something that looks totally innocuous, that that is evidence of guilt

And no, not a conspiracy theorist, but an empiricist What conspiracy, what theory? Just testing the propositions

Timeline originally had "unconfirmed" on things we didn't know for sure also. As you can image b4u that was written many times as we are just putting it all together like a jigsaw puzzle and the LSL is a piece that needs to be placed.
Sorry I am not sure what you are asking or requesting or just commenting or wanting?

That's not my experience. It stands to reason that if they are, inter alia, tracking land values relative to time they would take more note of contract dates as settlements can sometimes drag on for months or even more than a year. Every search I have ever done of past sales has disclosed the contract date as the disposal date.

If you are talking about the date on which there is a change in the ownership of title, that date is the date on which the Transfer form is lodged at Landgate for registration. And that's the date Landgate will show in its records as the date on which a Transfer took place. Landgate doesn't see a copy of the sale contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was also Dennis Lyddieth and Warren Ugle both multiple rapists around this time

Is Warren Ugle connected / related in any way to Darylyn Ugle 23.03.03 found murdered Mundaring Weir?

'Family Partnership' for ABN purposes between 'BR Edwards & CM Geneste'. You would normally do this to split business income for tax purposes between a high-earning spouse and a low-earning spouse

http://www.abnau.com/B.R+EDWARDS++C.M+GENESTE/17027848063
Entity nameB.R EDWARDS & C.M GENESTE
ABN Number17027848063
ABN StatusCancelled From 2002-7-1
Entity typeFPT-Family Partnership
Main business locationWA 6105

Great work GROK. Greatly appreciated.

You might want to add:

1972 living at the age of 4 with parents in Margaret River caravan park. This has been confirmed by a poster from electoral rolls. Hmmm, humble beginnings.

*1972* Humble beginnings? IDTS. It was a way for a young couple to save for a deposit on a home. Different time.

Great work GROK. Greatly appreciated.

You might want to add:

1972 living at the age of 4 with parents in Margaret River caravan park. This has been confirmed by a poster from electoral rolls. Hmmm, humble beginnings.
I think there is a time limit on editing because the edit function is missing. So I'll collect the info and post the timeline every 10 or 20 pages? Or when there's significant info....It might also help new posters to see what has been already found by previous posters.

I thought I was going to read a couple of books over the Xmas New year break... nek minnit, BRE happens...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/QUOTEI was going to clean my garage, I swear, then this happened.
It's the biggest mystery in Perth history, I don’t think that is unfair to say.

I think there is a time limit on editing because the edit function is missing. So I'll collect the info and post the timeline every 10 or 20 pages? Or when there's significant info....It might also help new posters to see what has been already found by previous posters.
Great Idea!

I can get a good shot of the site but i'd like to know why this is blocked? I've never seen a house blocked before on streetview, I am sure you could request it from google just its super suss.

It's not that unusual. I requested that my own property be hidden from Google Street View for privacy reasons. To get your own property blurred, all you do is hit the 'report a problem' link on the page which brings up an email screen that you can contact Google via, to state your request.

attachment.php

Image from Landgate 2/2000

Then technically it was Lot 1376 Gay Street Huntingdale and after subdivision 144 then when new house is built on site where a shed was next to 144 (Terracotta roof) that is 142 Gay (long black roof).

Could be wrong but thats what I see on Landgate
I'll go with this explanation and let you two argue it out..

Had it brought to my attention again by someone the story about the ankles.
Those who know what I'm talking about does that suggest KK ran away?
I know the term left for dead was used but info is shady at best.
I can confirm the story about the ankles is complete BS.

A 3 times banned former poster spruiked this along with some other things that were also untrue.

Without 100% confirmation I've always been quite sure KK girl was let go. It now seems even more likely given BE hasn't been charged with attempted murder. "Left for dead" potentially means he finished and drive away leaving her on the ground.

So that is after BE shows up in the 1998 West Coast Membership with, along with the G family..

yes, sorry I deleted my post as I didnt know if it was allowed - info from family members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214