Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding finding SS, I agree that would be an awesome goal to aim for. I have no idea whether it's actually possible but worth a shot.

All the posts I have read assert that she is not in the Claremont area. If you look at KK though his MO at that time was to leave her and run. Perhaps SS isn't so far away? Perhaps the thinking that she is far away has hampered any local ideas about where else she could have been left? Whatever happened it could be that he was spooked which then led him to place the other girls much further away from the location they were taken from.

It would be interesting to know whether he offered lifts and headed in the general direction of their homes before diverting off.

Did you ever question your memory? (I'm not suggesting you didn't see her but I wondered whether you were 100% sure, 50% sure?)
100% that was the girl my friend yelled out to her and she turn and seen what she look like.

This is making me really annoyed.

Since CG was not on the scene until probably 1997 (and wasn't the restaurant le petit cabin closed in 1995?). There is just no chance of an overlap. people keep referencing GC and sd as if they were active and knowledgeable about BRE's life at the time of the murders when it is most likely they were not even around.
People, particularly, keep according sd with knowledge and ability to make excuses for him, when, even if they were known to each other at the right time, she would have been a baby at most.
That doesn't mean that they (CG and sd or even EE) didn't suspect him of anything or find something, after the fact, which may have helped in his capture.

I also cannot believe that anyone here can truly say that any significant facts have been revealed first by this forum, we may provide conjecture but we have never when doing so come across the actual truth. For example the malarkey about the first wife somehow changing both her first and last name (lol), it took a journalist to find and report the truth with absolutely NO HELP from anyone here. I am beginning to think this forum is full of seriously deluded people who want to kid themselves that they have both ability and means beyond trained professionals which frankly is ridiculous.

One more thing Bart this is for you. I am offended by your condescending tone and misogynistic attitude towards women. It actually implies hatred, fear and jealousy of women, which is a scary thing. Please desist from such hate speech.

I agree with you on the numerous references to the spouses and their knowledge of BRE's activities. They were either oblivious at the time, were no longer with him or in SD and CG's case, never informed. I'd think it's extremely unlikely they'd keep it to themselves.

I disagree about the not thinking any facts came up first on this forum before the media. I have seen news articles that came out in recent days that virtually read like a collation of facts from threads on here. I am pretty sure the articles were published after being posted on here. I think this is actually a fantastic public brainstorming media that can really turn up different theories and ideas, even crazy ridiculous ones.

With regards to your references mysoginistic attitudes, I would suggest you let people know why you're offended by all means but don't attack a sleuth specifically for their opinions.

Given that CG is known to have walked down bayview to stirling highwy to me it is obvious no one on the night made her aware of the taxi rank in st quentin put into place after JR. There had been no detail in early newspaper articles to suggest CG was witnessed hitching.

Given that CG is known to have walked down bayview to stirling highwy to me it is obvious no one on the night made her aware of the taxi rank in st quentin put into place after JR. There had been no detail in early newspaper articles to suggest CG was witnessed hitching.
my friend yelled out to her that she was crazy for hitching but imo she was not hitching

I doubt MM is CSK: He would not just saunter into the view of CCTV intending to abduct and murder a person he talks with in front of the camera. Also, I don't believe he could know the exact 28 second phase in which the cameras alternated. He's probably just some poor schmuck who has since moved o/s, or died, or whatever

Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

So much for it being a secret camera on Bayview tce then. Just wondering how they would find out. A pointless exercise if it is common knowledge of the area. MM doesnt appear face the camera in the Jane video. If anyone has a picture of Janes Mystery Man facing the camera, that would be great.

So our mystery man knew of one camera, and potentially secret others.

Quote above.

Crabstick had some interesting theories about cameras and the like.
A prolific poster for a while there.
Where are you Crabby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly plausible that said journo / s are contributors here too re reference to perthnow weekend story.

He would have been advised of his right to a lawyer when he was first taken into custody. Every lawyer going to visit a defendant charged with being a serial killer would know to engage a QC/SC immediately. This could have been sorted out within a day. Every barrister briefed on a high profile case would reshuffle all their prior commitments to be at the first court mention, which wouldn't require any specific preparation. BE was never going to get bail, which was why he didn't apply for bail.

There is a precident case begins with B I think. It ruled that any one charged with a serious crime must have representation. It may have been challenged by now but I know of 2 cases where it applied.

There is a lot of prestige to be had from taking on a high profile case especially if it is the one you retire on. You would be able to dine out on it for months.

Not a fan of the secluded church car park Bartos?

The car park is not part of the Church. It's part of a medical centre (no longer there). Although I still lean slightly towards pick-up theory, I have brought this up multiple times on earlier threads.

This is one of a few images I have posted earlier in the thread;

Image Map - Potential blitz locations.jpg

It's scientifically never been proven to be able to dream about a real life place in such detail that you have never seen. Essentially you're asking us to buy into psychic powers.
how do i know that place then.i have never seen before the dream. can you explan that please.

I doubt MM is CSK: He would not just saunter into the view of CCTV intending to abduct and murder a person he talks with in front of the camera. Also, I don't believe he could know the exact 28 second phase in which the cameras alternated. He's probably just some poor schmuck who has since moved o/s, or died, or whatever

Doorway man sure looks similar don't you think?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MM - Jane Rimmer - Doorway Side - Copy.png
    MM - Jane Rimmer - Doorway Side - Copy.png
    343.2 KB · Views: 386
  • MM - Jane Rimmer - Doorway - Copy.png
    MM - Jane Rimmer - Doorway - Copy.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 388
  • MM - Copy.jpg
    MM - Copy.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 379
Does not have to be psychic powers. Could be a case of reading recent articles just prior to dream and locality knowledge visiting area to check later and those details subconsciously then included in repetitive dream.

Does not have to be psychic powers. Could be a case of reading recent articles just prior to dream and locality knowledge visiting area to check later and those details subconsciously then included in repetitive dream.

Frankie has claimed he has never seen this place before. In fact, he's gone to lengths to make out he has never seen them. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned to him before that he has described the old buildings at CCGS but here he is again making out he doesn't know what building he is describing.

If he claims he has never seen the building in real life before then he is asking us to have faith in psychic ability. He also said police interviewed him at length about his dream. Do the maths.

Doorway man sure looks similar don't you think?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
I have oftened wondered whether ol' mate who sticks his head out the door was MM and also CSK. He seems to scope her out see if she's still there. Is there a side door on the Claremont hotel that he could have slipped out if walked around to her and said are you waiting for a cab. Where you heading ... oh that is exactly where I'm heading I have a car around the corner I'll meet you on the other side of the road and I'll drop you home. IMO that's highly likely.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Frankie has claimed he has never seen this place before. In fact, he's gone to lengths to make out he has never seen them. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned to him before that he has described the old buildings at CCGS but here he is again making out he doesn't know what building he is describing.

If he claims he has never seen the building in real life before then he is asking us to have faith in psychic ability. He also said police interviewed him at length about his dream. Do the maths.
yes about a year after the dream i did take a day of work and court a bus out there and i find the place from the dream and yes i did show the police the next time they came and seen me.

Also, I can't see anyone who is here to deliberately lie to be a troll on the thread offering his number to explain himself.
I don't want to harp on this and give it much air but I've been posting here since the start as well as almost all the way through the original BF thread. The number of trolls never cease to amaze me. I suspect it's a small amount of individuals who keep coming back over again but there's almost a constant presence of trolls. Why people come on CSK threads and make stuff up over and over again is beyond my comprehension. Before the arrest, the thread is slower so a troll disrails it pretty easily and quickly.

how do i know that place then.i have never seen before the dream. can you explan that please.

You answered this question (as well as contradicted yourself) a few posts later;

yes about a year after the dream i did take a day of work and court a bus out there and i find the place from the dream and yes i did show the police the next time they came and seen me.

Check later footage he and others catch taxi and JR is still there after they depart. He is not BE

BUT i definitely think there is (allegedly) front on facial footage of BE in CIA doc and WAPOL or doc producers had face whited out but you can make out some facial features. Look very carefully at hayleyjane youtube footage just before midnight. I have previously posted images on WS re tshirt he is wearing under his shirt and he carries a jacket ! LOOK VERY CLOSELY AS HE FIRST APPROACHES JR and this is not when what we know as MM approaching. He and JR interact before then!!! Will repost images when at homebase computer tomorrow.

how is that

I don't want to derail the thread but will point this out;

You now say you had the dream, then a year later you visited the place in your dream. So since 1998 you have always know the building you saw was CCGS. Why in all your posts do you describe the building but fail to disclose what the building is? It looks to me like you're purposely giving the impression that you are unaware what/where the building is so when some finds an old pic of CCGS you can say "That's it! That's the building I saw!"

I think we should move on. People can make up their own minds and if they want to discuss then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper