Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The brother has finally decided to remove their account from FB.

Anyone take a screen shot of the "burn of the century"???

It replied to BE's comment to his brother on Dec 10 "

BE- Maybe you are on a "no ride" list. Must have been a bad boy when you were younger."

The comment "Not as bad as you" was made in reply on Friday after the arrest.

I just checked and his account came up for me

The brother has finally decided to remove their account from FB.

Anyone take a screen shot of the "burn of the century"???

It replied to BE's comment to his brother on Dec 10 "

BE- Maybe you are on a "no ride" list. Must have been a bad boy when you were younger."

The comment "Not as bad as you" was made in reply on Friday after the arrest.
Yes I did

Should be in your browsing history. I'm looking but having no luck
He actually commented? ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Do you think the police are wTching this thread and eliminating all that we find on world wide web of him. If he was as a good a computer person as mentioned here numerous times that maybe the foot print of is internet profile on his hdd is completely wiped so they are watching whats posted to search those avenues. I could be way off cause if we are finding surely WAPOL's Cyber crime sqaud could do the same. But then again they did follow the wrong guy for 10 + years

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hey old websleuthers. Could BRE be the IT guy that WAPOL referred to in a press release just a couple of weeks before the CIA documentary release in 2008? The guy that had attempted to pickup a young claremont clubber in 2007 and who was reported to WAPOL by another girl's father who became suspicious. Police described this IT guy's house a squalid; something that he "lived in abject squalor" . Think I posted the article initially but can't locate it now.

Another thing is could BRE be responsible for uploading the Claremont Ghost youtube video in 2011.

I find it strange that spouse's initials are CG. Claremont Ghost abbreviates to CG. Then of course we have the darling Ciara Glennon.

And there was a white commercial-type panel-type van image in the video !!!

Postnewspapers ran with the Claremont Ghost video release information from a WAPOL source who had suggested that the Claremont Ghost video had been uploaded via a server based in Lebanon (?) initially. BRE would certainly have the waywithall to achieve that thus making originating server / s untraceable I believe.

Isn't there a town in CA USA called Claremont with place called the Claremont Hotel which is famous for being haunted? It even has ghost tours. Maybe that YT video was related to a different Claremont? Not sure haven't seen the vid just curious..

This could make sense! I'm trying to think of other things it could be but there really isn't anything involved in the process. Master print makers (especially master screen printers) are notoriously tidy and clean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did quite a bit of research earlier this year and placed findings on websleuths can't remember which thread lol. I found that Telstra use various cables some of which are covered in various coloured plastic-like material. The colouring element that is issued is similar to ink dyes used in screen printing. Some electrical components also have ink dyes used in their manufacture that are similar ink dyes used in screen printing. in fact some cabling has screen printing applied. if you check electronic cabling at your place you will find printed letters and numerals on such.

There could also have been screen printing craft participation by stepdaughter at a young age. She is a very talented young lady and is very involved in artistic pursuits on a professional basis.

There could also have been screen printing craft participation by stepdaughter at a young age. She is a very talented young lady and is very involved in artistic pursuits on a professional basis.

At 2 or 3 years of age?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For old links that don't work sometime putting the address into (sorry if you already know this technique)

http://archive.org/web/

brings up snapshots/ archives of web pages. I have done it for the many non working links that have been taken down since BRE's arrest. Also you can view BRE's website *********.com (hint related to previously posted email of BRE...

b******@bra vin cat .com

Looks like he used it to test websites he was building for others.

what is the 'infamous .com domain please ?

just found this interesting link to kewdale cougars and the link I found via smartphone search is no longer showing; it came up via google search then images.https://mingle2.com/online-dating/western-australia/kewdale/cougars

Got me thinking because the vinncom communications (thread 8 reference needed ?) has an interesting looking FB site but don't know if its connected to the abn registration. For our overseas readers ABN is the Australian Tax Office business registration site. Cant find anything in Aust for Vinncom Communications anyone else found anything. One thing that has come up there appears to have been modems in Australia by a company called Winncom could Vinncom be a play on that ? https://www.facebook.com/VINNCOMCommunication-1596519117265923/

Isn't there a town in CA USA called Claremont with place called the Claremont Hotel which is famous for being haunted? It even has ghost tours. Maybe that YT video was related to a different Claremont? Not sure haven't seen the vid just curious..

Has absolutely zero relevance to CSK nor the alleged killers ex-wife's initials.

Do you think the police are wTching this thread and eliminating all that we find on world wide web of him. If he was as a good a computer person as mentioned here numerous times that maybe the foot print of is internet profile on his hdd is completely wiped so they are watching whats posted to search those avenues. I could be way off cause if we are finding surely WAPOL's Cyber crime sqaud could do the same. But then again they did follow the wrong guy for 10 + years

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pretty sure they have skilled people on it ;)

t

The Claremont Ghost youtube video I refer to was taken down a few years ago. The one you are referring to has absolutely no relevance.

A few questions, how do they know the kimono was stolen from a clothesline as reported?
Who was the owner of that kimono (sorry if I missed that).

Has absolutely zero relevance to CSK nor the alleged killers ex-wife's initials.

you can't say that about ex wife's initials unless you possess the REAL brain of the alleged killer. his effing sick mind might have derived pleasure from such. first name is also same and identical spelling to Birnie's tramp. I am in noway indicating or inferring any involved by BRE former spouse.

Based on what I have read in these 9 threads, BRE has OCD tendencies and is pedantic about people following process. If that was BRE he would have hated that statement about how he lived, that certainly sounds like baiting, how a suspect lives isn't really relevant.
Yes..but those rules probably dont apply to him. More about power again and people not doing as he's told them to do.
Probably also very helpful to others but wouldn't finish his own projects or lawn.

Where did this 24hr food chain talk come from ?

Only thing in Claremont att was HJs...closed around 2am from my memory

Only other place was a burger place in Mozzie Park, which btw had fantastic burgers and chips etc that was open all nite

Was from me re ACR - directly opposite and it being open late would hamper any activities at ACR or in ACR courtyard

Yes..but those rules probably dont apply to him. More about power again and people not doing as he's told them to do.
Probably also very helpful to others but wouldn't finish his own projects or lawn.

more like BRE expected people to give him their individed attention immediately and without delay. one of those types.......how far and how high can I jump for you sir ! full of his own narcissistic shithead importance.

I have always considered he had met the Claremont girls previously and was rejected by them.

Just out of interest....do we know if the girl in the Huntingdale assault attended Gosnells SHS?

I had 3 boys go to Gosnells High School between 1983 and 1995 non of which would have any interest in any thing on the school logo but if one was of a particular mindset then shapes can become icons and take on an importance like Masonic signs etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member