Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 3 boys go to Gosnells High School between 1983 and 1995 non of which would have any interest in any thing on the school logo but if one was of a particular mindset then shapes can become icons and take on an importance like Masonic signs etc

I also think it highly possible it was one of BRE's (alleged) hints his sick mind put out to police. Riding high on infamy and non capture for previous alleged and well publicized crimes with his rock slime attitude 'you will never figure this out'. the thing about rock slime is when it is put into light it looses its' relevance.

A few questions, how do they know the kimono was stolen from a clothesline as reported?
Who was the owner of that kimono (sorry if I missed that).

New to engaging so I hope I'm doing this right. I'm really curious about that kimono as well because it was linked to the rape and strangulation murder of Victoria Clark (before DNA). The attack where BE dropped the kimono was denied consistently as being the work of CSK. But we know BE took trophies so I'm wondering if the kimono was stolen from Victoria Clark and if the police may now have a problem considering someone else was arrested and charged with her murder and is doing life for it.

more like BRE expected people to give him their individed attention immediately and without delay. one of those types.......how far and how high can I jump for you sir ! full of his own narcissistic shithead importance.

I have always considered he had met the Claremont girls previously and was rejected by them.
Thats exactly his sort imo.

And you could be right about that too. If not, was someone who looked similar and he was probably taking it out on them

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

New to engaging so I hope I'm doing this right. I'm really curious about that kimono as well because it was linked to the rape and strangulation murder of Victoria Clark (before DNA). The attack where BE dropped the kimono was denied consistently as being the work of CSK. But we know BE took trophies so I'm wondering if the kimono was stolen from Victoria Clark and if the police may now have a problem considering someone else was arrested and charged with her murder and is doing life for it.

they had forensic blood typing before DNA

Yes..but those rules probably dont apply to him. More about power again and people not doing as he's told them to do.
Probably also very helpful to others but wouldn't finish his own projects or lawn.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I completely agree with all your thoughts regarding BE's personality - I couldn't have recorded it all better myself.

the is no information anywhere that states categorically that the kimono is actually linked directly to Ms Clarke's murder. What the press reports have stated at the time and after the attempted rape of the Huntingdale victim came to light and at which time the kimono surfaced. It was just surmising at the time that the two events were linked. The man with surname Masters was not charged with Ms Clarke's murder until a few years ago and that charge and conviction occurred after he had stalked and murdered a young woman in Northern Territory. It was after that murder his name popped up in the police data as having lived in same complex as Ms Clarke.

You can rest your mind now. The kimono had no connection to Ms Clarke's murder and the conviction of Masters for her murder is solid.

One very important small line of text in the initial report regarding the Huntingdale attempted rape was that there has been numerous sexual assaults in that area previously. I think we all know who may be responsible for those matters.

Do you think any news will pop up in the next couple of weeks in regards to BRE

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BE- Maybe you are on a "no ride" list. Must have been a bad boy when you were younger."

The comment "Not as bad as you" was made in reply on Friday after the arrest.

Was that comment actually made after the arrest? I thought it was from ages ago.

Just out of interest....do we know if the girl in the Huntingdale assault attended Gosnells SHS?

it was reported she was 18yo so she may have been a former student of said highschool. I am curious as to her residential location and its' relevance to address of BRE.

I went to one of the private all girls schools on Stirling Hwy....two suburbs down from claremont.
I graduated in 2002 and reading all of these threads is reminding me how much it scared all of our parents when we were of the age that we started going to The Claremont and Club Bay Spew (as we called it).
I'd often stay the night at my friend's place in Mosman Park and her Mum would always tell us that she did not care what time we finished being out...she would come and pick us up. No one wanted their daughters to resort to taxis. And we were under no circumstances allowed to find our way home on our own.
Even my Dad drove from South Perth quite a few times to pick me up from the claremont area at all hours.

I live in Melbourne now and I've become very comfortable with jumping into cabs or ubers in whatever state of mind.
I think that not living in that fear is actually a good thing however I can see it's easy to become complacent after a while. And I know for a fact when I was in my early 20's I got a lift home from someone I didn't know once from Northbridge.
Some girl moonlighting as a "alternative to cabs". Pay her $20 and she'll drop you home. So I did. What an idiot.

Was that comment actually made after the arrest? I thought it was from ages ago.
it was made after the arrest by some random dude from the US being a smart *advertiser censored**. Doubt this person is known to BRE or his brother. The brother's settings are such that anyone can post on his page

Dark at night, remote....?

there were hundreds or possibly thousands of other dark at night, remote locations that could have been chosen. He, being the alleged killer, chose two VERY SPECIFIC locations.

Is there a way of looking up history of sex crimes in a certain area like maybe via the local paper. Dies anyone know the name of the local paper in Gosnells/huntingdale etc.

Do you think any news will pop up in the next couple of weeks in regards to BRE

[emoji888]
Oh, most definitely —
on the 11th they'll announce the next court date.
This is so hush, that what's to bet it'll be all we hear
[emoji887]

Is there a way of looking up history of sex crimes in a certain area like maybe via the local paper. Dies anyone know the name of the local paper in Gosnells/huntingdale etc.

make friends with the google search engine ! ps let us know what you find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members