Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise this has been discussed before, but I can't recall the outcome.
Regarding the accused's limp - is his LEFT foot or LEFT leg the problem side?

Apologies for the repetition.

Also - does anyone have the link to the video showing the accused walking ?
I think it showed him at LA???

TIA
There is some info on the below link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-10/page86

EDIT: Just tried the video links and they don't seem to work, but there is a couple of photos.

the discovery of CG ... 3rd April 1997
8f96e006674b80936ac0585e3c617e29.jpg

source : news corp australia

[emoji887]

the discovery of CG ... 3rd April 1997

8f96e006674b80936ac0585e3c617e29.jpg

source : news corp australia

[emoji887]

Very sad picture. You can see even from such distance how sombre the detectives and the Pathologist is. Bless you Ciara, may justice be served.

That was the ‘Ian Moore’ to which ‘frankie’ previously referred - and people went off on a tangent to reference some serial killer in a tv series ...

Thanks for sharing that TDB - I have often wondered why high profile people take on these cases - there is no room for error and we certainly do not want a mistrial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barristers (not just 'barristers & solicitors') are not allowed to refuse a case, generally-speaking.

Otherwise, very unpopular people would not get a proper defence.

Directly across the road from Karakatta Cemetary

Yes number 60 is directly across from KK.

Government road is a narrow road which runs alongside the back of cemetery. The verge of the cemetery is effectively parking for the street.

Highly likely JR would have used this verge to park on - should she have driven to work.

In the event of JR catching the train to work - she would have got off at the Loch street station - walked down Loch street (also on the side of KK), turned left into Government road (passed no 60) and walked onto the early learning centre.

In the event of JR catching the train - There is also the possibility that she took a shortcut through the cemetery.

On the weekend I had a look around the streets surrounding Government Rd, Nedlands using street view in Google Maps for the "Federation style house with hydrangeas" featured in the Claremont Ghost videos screen shots. No luck yet.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

On the weekend I had a look around the streets surrounding Government Rd, Nedlands using street view in Google Maps for the "Federation style house with hydrangeas" featured in the Claremont Ghost videos screen shots. No luck yet.

I posted the below article the other day which refers to a Federation House on Stirling Highway in Claremont - worth a look, I think.

Post Newspaper Nov 14, 2015.

attachment.php

I posted the below article the other day which refers to a Federation House on Stirling Highway in Claremont - worth a look, I think.

Post Newspaper Nov 14, 2015.

attachment.php

Hmmmm was this Federation style house just around the bend on Stirling Highway and almost 'across' the road from the Cottesloe Telstra Exchange building ???

Yes number 60 is directly across from KK.

Government road is a narrow road which runs alongside the back of cemetery. The verge of the cemetery is effectively parking for the street.

Highly likely JR would have used this verge to park on - should she have driven to work.

In the event of JR catching the train to work - she would have got off at the Loch street station - walked down Loch street (also on the side of KK), turned left into Government road (passed no 60) and walked onto the early learning centre.

In the event of JR catching the train - There is also the possibility that she took a shortcut through the cemetery.

Perhaps the accused BRE started stalking JR and hanging out at the vacant Government Road building - as mentioned there is also a direct view of the early learning centre from within KK.

Or perhaps BRE started meeting JR on her lunch breaks at the vacant Government Road building as a rendezvous location?

This whole connection with Government Road, JR's workplace, the empty building and the possible sighting of JR near Loch Street the night she disappeared all ringing bells.

EDIT: All just IMO.

Big area to search via street view for something that could be a furphy
27ce19bd13dfab4642d649cc2be2d6c2.jpg

By the way, this house on Grant St behind Cottesloe telephone exchange is what an house built during the time of federation would actually look like. (I think Claremont Ghost got the wrong period in his attribution)
4a01f51cef40bb476b666d80956ea642.jpg

Another house, typical of the Federation era, even closer to the telephone exchange
49d17110ca48c5010d68d5c99a465838.jpg

A lot of Stirling Highway is commercial property so could be excluded first.
And a lot of the houses have been knocked down and replaced since then too, when I did a street view. There was one house that's probably the place quoted in the story, but it ain't like the one in the video thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member