Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And a lot of the houses have been knocked down and replaced since then too, when I did a street view. There was one house that's probably the place quoted in the story, but it ain't like the one in the video thou.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Do you have a copy of the video?

On the weekend I had a look around the streets surrounding Government Rd, Nedlands using street view in Google Maps for the "Federation style house with hydrangeas" featured in the Claremont Ghost videos screen shots. No luck yet.

Is it a 'fact' that plants in pic were hydrangeas???

IMO the plants are not Hydrangeas

Could the pic of house with awnings and plants be the HD victims's house???

Or another victim's house ? Especially if the accused stalked victims either before or after the crimes.....

Of Claremont Ghost's famous pics....maybe the Stirling Bridge Clue was part of the CSK's route to or from Claremont???

Barristers (not just 'barristers & solicitors') are not allowed to refuse a case, generally-speaking.

Otherwise, very unpopular people would not get a proper defence.

They are not allowed to refuse a case ???? says who ... go to them without the finances to pay them and see how fast you are refused

Long time reader, first time (nervous!) poster!
I turned 18 two weeks after SS went missing. Like many Perth people, the CSKs have always felt too close to home. I was 18, going out for the first time, drinking too much, taking stupid risks. Catching taxis alone, walking home alone... in hindsight I'm so lucky it wasn't my family and friends grieving.

Anyway, that is the background for why I feel so invested in the CSK (incidentally I lived for a year around the corner - on the same block - for a year of where BRE was most recently living. Too close! I was often living alone in that time. And my sister lived 3 doors up from him. Doubly eek).

I've only recently discovered this forum, and have been doing background catch-up reading. Have also been reading another forum (not sure if I'm allowed to name it here? Sorry, still learning the rules!). In 2015 on that 'other forum' someone posted:

"I heard thru the grapevine that CSK was going to attack from the Printing shop, but he bogged his car in a pile of cigarette butts...lol"

In light of the highschool nickname of BRE, is this suspicious that the poster knew something? Or was him? Or just a strange coincidence?

Interested in what people think!
(I got lost along the way catching up on 13 (!!!) threads on WS, but has someone's posts been removed from WS (again, not sure if I can name it) as being suspiciously informed?

Could the pic of house with awnings and plants be the HD victims's house???

Or another victim's house ? Especially if the accused stalked victims either before or after the crimes.....
My first thought was it was the house where one of the rape victims hid in the bushes. If so, the the film was made by the attacker. That's why I'd like to find the actual house in the film and then find out if that one is where she hid.

Long time reader, first time (nervous!) poster!
I turned 18 two weeks after SS went missing. Like many Perth people, the CSKs have always felt too close to home. I was 18, going out for the first time, drinking too much, taking stupid risks. Catching taxis alone, walking home alone... in hindsight I'm so lucky it wasn't my family and friends grieving.

Anyway, that is the background for why I feel so invested in the CSK (incidentally I lived for a year around the corner - on the same block - for a year of where BRE was most recently living. Too close! I was often living alone in that time. And my sister lived 3 doors up from him. Doubly eek).

I've only recently discovered this forum, and have been doing background catch-up reading. Have also been reading another forum (not sure if I'm allowed to name it here? Sorry, still learning the rules!). In 2015 on that 'other forum' someone posted:

"I heard thru the grapevine that CSK was going to attack from the Printing shop, but he bogged his car in a pile of cigarette butts...lol"

In light of the highschool nickname of BRE, is this suspicious that the poster knew something? Or was him? Or just a strange coincidence?

Interested in what people think!
(I got lost along the way catching up on 13 (!!!) threads on WS, but has someone's posts been removed from WS (again, not sure if I can name it) as being suspiciously informed?

hello and welcome Xyz!

By the way, this house on Grant St behind Cottesloe telephone exchange is what an house built during the time of federation would actually look like. (I think Claremont Ghost got the wrong period in his attribution)

The Ghost didn't describe the house as federation--Parkie did, from his own memory.

You could be right, though. It's too hard to tell in the still.

Do you have a copy of the video?

There were between 6-9 videos.

(The Post said 6 at one point in time. Parkie said 8. The stills Paper posted are numbered 1-9, though there are two number 6's and no number 8, hence the indeterminate number.)

Many, many pleas have been made for anyone with copies to please post them on the thread. I know several posters have copies, but no one has stepped forth.

Is it a 'fact' that plants in pic were hydrangeas???

IMO the plants are not Hydrangeas

No, it's not a fact. Parkie originally said the plants looked like something in the geranium family. Another poster suggested they were hydrangeas and Parkie agreed.

The Ghost didn't describe the house as federation--Parkie did, from his own memory.

You could be right, though. It's too hard to tell in the still.

There were between 6-9 videos.

(The Post said 6 at one point in time. Parkie said 8. The stills Paper posted are numbered 1-9, though there are two number 6's and no number 8, hence the indeterminate number.)

Many, many pleas have been made for anyone with copies to please post them on the thread. I know several posters have copies, but no one has stepped forth.

No, it's not a fact. Parkie originally said the plants looked like something in the geranium family. Another poster suggested they were hydrangeas and Parkie agreed.

Thanks Sutton for adding some clarity to the muddy waters.....

Now if some nice poster would PM me the Claremont Ghost videos PLUS the accused's LA new equipment shed setup video - my life would be complete!

[emoji173][emoji317]

Did MSM mention exactly where the Karrakatta rape took place. From what I can gather being tied to a tree would suggest Highview Park or Hollywood Reserve, which would fit with the escape to the chemist's at Hollywood Hospital on Monash Avenue.
I note that the cemetery layout would suggest that Highview Park would be easiest piece of bushland to find in entering on foot from Government Rd
e1077028805269440145cef57c64f2e3.jpg

Did MSM mention exactly where the Karrakatta rape took place. From what I can gather being tied to a tree would suggest Highview Park or Hollywood Reserve, which would fit with the escape to the chemist's at Hollywood Hospital on Monash Avenue.
I note that the cemetery layout would suggest that Highview Park would be easiest piece of bushland to find in entering on foot from Government Rd

I am trying to find the article which mentioned the KK victim being tied to the tree - as of yet can't find it. I am certain I read it though as was surprised at the time that it was reported.

All reports have also indicated the KK victim was driven deep into KK.

I thought I read that the accused allegedly 'drove' deep into the cemetery...

Plus there are PLENTY of trees throughout ALL areas of the cemetery. And especially more trees if the accused drove into the part of the cemetery closest to Claremont.

Also many graves in certain areas of cemetery have 6-10 foot high tombstones which could offer a place to hide away to commit unspeakable acts of sexual violence.

They are not allowed to refuse a case ???? says who ... go to them without the finances to pay them and see how fast you are refused

Says the ethics rules governing barristers.

But you are right, they can refuse if the client cannot pay a reasonable fee.

In other words, you can’t force them to work for free.

The federation house that I saw on Claremont ghosts videos was imo red brick. Not white. There was no bullnose veranda. It was tile. It was a brick front wall @ waist height for the veranda area. The hydrangea was on the left & the veranda area to the right with the drive on the right again. Some were trying to draw the csk out but I don.t think he replied much except that he said that Dr. P knew more than anyone. Whether that was BRE replying i do not know. So he might have been referring to Dr. P , because he (Dr.P) reconed SS was in Ankatel. He had a spot he was drawn to but due to snakes at the tine did not venture in. It was a blogger named Capisce who said SS was in Parkerville & gave hints where. That blog is hidden from view. Ask the Editor of the Sunday Times to look into it & tell the police about it. Capicse was adamant SS was there (Parkerville), & even said 'That's a fact" I have been to that area. plus with some thick leaf litter here & there you could miss someone by 3 feet. So I am leaning towards a possibility of Ankatel. But there is a phone exchange at #2 Owen rd. BRE would have know of it. So really it's a case of getting on your bike & riding in I guess.

Other videos were of someone following & videoing a police panel van that C/ghost posted. A humming noise which seemed at a cul de sac end of a road was in another video. The left bank was another he video taped. That or maybe another video looked out to Garden Island. IMO the person who posted all those 8 videos had no link to the case.

Dr. P referred to Ankatel & he thought The Spectacles Regional Park might be likely accd to an email I got from him some time ago. He was drawn into P/ville from what Capicse said in the disappeared blog. But the cops might need to look into BRE's p/c a bit more & see where he went on Google Earth. And also his in car gps. That might be the go.

Dr. P referred to Ankatel & he thought The Spectacles Regional Park might be likely accd to an email I got from him some time ago. He was drawn into P/ville from what Capicse said in the disappeared blog. But the cops might need to look into BRE's p/c a bit more & see where he went on Google Earth. And also his in car gps. That might be the go.

Thanks for all the info PCS. Spectacles was mentioned on the Tiger Moth video, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89