Status
Not open for further replies.
wiring_loom.jpg
Wiring loom for a telephony pillar

And lookee here...1st pic near corner Stirling Rd. and Stirling Hwy

2nd pic Telstra pillar

3rd pic using a "butt" to listen or talk on any connecting line

hmmmm

This was discussed in an earlier thread. I think it was agreed that the diagram was an armature wiring diagramASYMM_12P_12_COMM_90_DEGREE_TURN.jpg

Maybe right...but you have to admit location of telephone pillar in my street view pic is compelling regardless of wiring diagram

Security Cameras are installed at KK but are installed by the Metropolitan Cemeteries Board based on their liaison with WAPOL and Police Licensed Security Agents.

The installation of cameras at KK is independent of the Nedlands Council as MCB are responsible for the management of the cemetery.

The cameras come directly from MCB's budget.

Provided signage is erected and Cemeteries comply with the Surveillance Devices Act or similar legislation, there is usually no issue with the installation of cameras.

Camera are installed to deter vandalism, but in most cases are used to deter theft from vehicles that are parked whilst people attend funerals.

The installation of cameras at KK are carried out by Police Licensed Security installers from reputable security companies.

It would not be in the public interest to discuss location and amount of any cameras on a public board.

Telstra is not involved in installing the cameras.

MCB is also involved in security programmes, such as Eyes on the Street.

You certainly sound like you know what you're talking about RETPI, does your name perhaps stand for Retired Private Investigator?

This pic has me very intrigued..

Attachments

• Pillar.jpg
    Pillar.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 111
lol....I am talking about the location of the telstra pillar (circled in red) and thinking back to people would'nt have even noticed a telstra technician working there at night

With so many current and ex-Perthites being connected to KK Cemetery via way of relatives or friends buried there or going to be buried there at some point in the future,
I daresay that any significant legal, media (social or mainstream) public discussion, speculation or accusations or possibility that the CSK and possibly other murders, might have taken place in KK Cemetery, is going to add a macabre and quite disturbing dimension to the history of Perth & KK.

Does KK now have security cameras throughout?
If so, when were they introduced?
Did Nedlands Council ever turn down proposals to put up more security in KK?
Was/is security surveillance in KK or other cemetery's, deemed to be a privacy issue both in Perth, Australia and possibly worldwide?
What if the accused BRE was someway involved in installing security surveillance cameras in or around KK entrances at some point?

This article states cameras installed KK cemetery in 2010 and was one of the first cemeteries in Perth to have them. They appear to have been installed purely to deter theft from visitors cars in the car park and thefts from graves (flowers and ornaments).

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/security-cameras-deter-grave-crime/news-story/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Telstra pit Rowe Park

Attachments

• pit.jpg
    pit.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 80
So are we suggesting that the CSK listened in on (taxi) phone calls originating from Claremont entertainment and shopping district searching for the perfectly placed female victim that's waiting for a taxi in an area out of range of the CCTV surveillance, by parking up to a Telstra pillar box thingy, using a 'butt' handset, with his Telstra vehicle parked close by having all his/her adduction tools ready to strike??
Then with the target victim acquired, the CSK blitzes victim or coaxes victim into seemingly safe Telstra vehicle. Then CSK subdues victim, ties them up, gags them, covers up their body in boot or back seat foot-well, and sets off on his/her merry way to commit un-imaginable horrors on poor victims???

Maybe not listening in...maybe just set up to look like he is working...car next to him and opportunity comes walking along...just a theory

So I'm on holiday and toddled off to a massage and facial today. Of course I couldn't let my mind rest and it wandered everywhere. Came up with an interesting idea though and would love to hear it confirmed or debunked.

Earlier in the thread someone posted a link to MSM where the Madora Bay property was being searched. One window glowed blue and we commented that it was pretty clear what was being searched for. It occurred to me today that, in fact, we wouldn't see the blue glow unless one of the reactive agents had appeared during the test. Thus, if that photo is valid, the police did indeed find something significant at that property....

According to highly reliable Google (lol) reactive agents include blood and bleach as well as faeces and some other components.

So are we suggesting that the CSK listened in on (taxi) phone calls originating from Claremont entertainment and shopping district searching for the perfectly placed female victim that's waiting for a taxi in an area out of range of the CCTV surveillance, by parking up to a Telstra pillar box thingy, using a 'butt' handset, with his Telstra vehicle parked close by having all his/her adduction tools ready to strike??
Then with the target victim acquired, the CSK blitzes victim or coaxes victim into seemingly safe Telstra vehicle. Then CSK subdues victim, ties them up, gags them, covers up their body in boot or back seat foot-well, and sets off on his/her merry way to commit un-imaginable horrors on poor victims???

Phew! Exhausted just reading that, plus totally confused about which thingy goes where and what am I supposed to be doing now? Don't think a guy could manage this, too many multi-tasking skills required! (Sorry guys, not being sexist, honest) :hills:

So I'm on holiday and toddled off to a massage and facial today. Of course I couldn't let my mind rest and it wandered everywhere. Came up with an interesting idea though and would love to hear it confirmed or debunked.

Earlier in the thread someone posted a link to MSM where the Madora Bay property was being searched. One window glowed blue and we commented that it was pretty clear what was being searched for. It occurred to me today that, in fact, we wouldn't see the blue glow unless one of the reactive agents had appeared during the test. Thus, if that photo is valid, the police did indeed find something significant at that property....

According to highly reliable Google (lol) reactive agents include blood and bleach as well as faeces and some other components.

Here's something about Luminol the blue glow chemical, very interesting stuff:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminol

and this extract from this site (Bolded by me):
http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/print/alternatelightsources-print.html

[h=3]"Detecting hidden blood stains in crime scenes[/h]If you watch many of the TV “Cop” shows, you will see at some point those working a crime scene using a blue light in search of invisible blood (blood stains that were cleaned up). Shazam! Blue-white stains appear all over the floors, walls and objects sitting around the crime scene! But in reality—this cannot happen. You see, blood does not fluoresce by applying UV or visible blue light.
Blood, even minute quantities that remain after clean-up, can be made to “luminesce;” that is, by spraying certain chemicals such as Luminol, BlueStar or Fluorescene on the various surfaces, blood will luminesce, or simply “glow in the dark”—and adding blue light is not necessary. So what can alternate light sources reveal? Although blood does not fluoresce, certain other physiological fluids will. UV alternate light sourcescan reveal the following: seminal fluid, saliva and urine stains. Also, certain narcotics will fluoresce as will bone and teeth fragments."

So maybe not a "Shazam!" moment with the light at the window, but who knows, might be for other "fluids" as mentioned? Now you're all pampered and gorgeous after your massage and facial, lucky you. Ah I remember the days, before nasty Mr Gravity took my face (and the rest of my body) south! Sigh!

When considering HOW the CSK subdued and abducted his/her victims, then its important to consider the victims' responses to the perceived threat.
i.e. how the victims react once they realise they are in imminent danger.

You are probably familiar with the 'fight or flight' responses to any stressors (eg: events, people, situations, attacks, animals, natural disasters, and many more) that threaten health, life, and safety of any individual or group.

Faced with a threat, our body primes itself with hormones and prepares our muscles and nervous system to either attack the stressor/threat (fight response) or escape the danger and run away as fast as it can (flight response).

Besides FIGHT or FLIGHT, there is also third stress response called FREEZE.

The FREEZE response is common in animals when they 'play dead' because the animal has realised it cannot possibly survive by physically attacking or out-running the oncoming perceived threat.

Humans can also freeze and completely stop in their tracks when faced with danger.

Now back to how the CSK subdued and abducted his/her victims -
No individual can really state with confidence whether they or someone else will react with a 'fight, flight, or freeze response' when approached by a attacker, especially someone like a psychopathic SK. Each situation is different. And each person (attacker/s and victim/s) is different.

We would all probably like to imagine that we would scream and fight back scratching the attacker's face or going for the their throat, groin, or eyes.....or at very least run for our lives. But in reality, chances are we could just freeze - voice box paralysed, legs turning to jelly, our physical co-ordination gone, muscle control diminished, including pelvic floor and sphincter muscles releasing, so we could just stand there and literally wet ourselves or **** our pants.

Therefore, its entirely plausible and possible that each of the CSK's victims just FROZE in the face of danger. And even if that freeze response was only momentary, it would provide time for the CSK to strike, tag, gag and bag his/her victims, rendering them incapable of choosing another response.

Maybe CSK Victims could neither fight nor run away - a missed opportunity due to an physiological freeze response when faced with death.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...auma-and-the-freeze-response-good-bad-or-both

Journal article on freeze response for more in-depth reading:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2489204/

NOTE: In situations of prolonged trauma, this freeze response can develop into psychological dissociation and psychological numbing, when a victim reacts by feeling that they are 'not really there' , experiencing the trauma like a nightmare or movie scene in an effort to 'remove themselves' from the trauma or outcomes of trauma. Denial can be part of this dissociation/numbing response.

It's also possible it was a forensic black light often used, as opposed to luminol. Whilst luminol was possible with that amount of glow he must of painted the walls red. Black lights can also pick up semen, sweat, urine and other body fluids so maybe looking for not just blood but male and female DNA.

Phew! Exhausted just reading that, plus totally confused about which thingy goes where and what am I supposed to be doing now? Don't think a guy could manage this, too many multi-tasking skills required! (Sorry guys, not being sexist, honest) :hills:

......it hurt my brain writing that also....... lol
sorry lampformypath

Seriously, I try to apply some common sense and objectivity to some unsubstantiated claims and I get PMs calling me a tool.

If if you really 100% think that the police have their man then why continue to comment on this site at all.

The purpose of this site is to try and solve horrible crimes against people, if you truly believe it solved move one.

Cant wait for the trolls.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members