Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If by JC you mean Julie Cutler, she disappeared in 1988. 7 years before the cemetery rape.
Sorry I meant to say BRE was charged with his first offence in 1988 so could have been involved in JC disappearence.

I am going back to the Telstra POI, based in Mandurah and divorced - mentioned in early 2016.

Perhaps this was actually BRE - his marriage could have been breaking down and he spent time at the Madora Bay house. He came to the attention of WAPOL as he was offering lifts.

All this talk of fishing gear and fishing spots -
I'm not convinced that the alleged CSK is the outdoorsy type.

Apart from football, cricket, and softball, and volunteering at LA, which as discussed provided opportunity for the accused to be in control, and exert some element of power, do we have any proof that the accused actually went fishing, bushwalking, or 4WDing?

IMO the alleged CSK doesn't like getting his hands 'dirty'! By this I mean - I don't think he likes digging around in sand or traipsing through the bush. Similarly I don't think BRE likes to get in touch with nature.

We can probably assume with some level of confidence that BRE dislikes gardening and maintaining his lawns given the state of his own property in Kewdale.

Both of the known CSK's d-sites are very near the side of the road, Jane's closer than Ciara's. Its like the CSK didn't want to venture into the bush area at all. And the CSK did not bury the bodies which meant no digging or getting dirty and sweaty in the sand and mud.

Either the CSK doesn't like being amongst nature and bush surroundings, or he/she was trying to minimise the amount of sand and possible evidence he may have inadvertently collected along the way????

I think the CSK is a homebody and prefers the cleanliness (non-sandy, non-dirtyiness), familiarity, and orderliness of his own home.

Furthermore...... Maybe CSK chose KK cemetary for location of rape and beatings because there was less chance of coming across a snake in the grass or getting too scratched up by spiky bushes when he dropped his pants. Maybe KK cemetery was also somewhere with less cobwebs, spiders, and other creepy crawlies than the bushy parts of outer Perth. Maybe he even prepped the cemetery space in the lead up to the attack.

All JMO

Possible that BRE took wife/girlfriend to undisclosed D sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting thought... or could have taken other friends. There might be other reasons other than fuelling sex life for doing that. E.g. Huge ego & either doesn't think wife will work it out (i.e. thinks he is smarter & its just a game) or thinks he can control her to prevent her from ever disclosing... so more of a control thing maybe. Or could be some sort of ritual. There's probably a lot of guesses, but my point is we don't know motivation (for CSK, I don't know about the other case mentioned here).

Apart from football, cricket, and softball, and volunteering at LA, which as discussed provided opportunity for the accused to be in control, and exert some element of power, do we have any proof that the accused actually went fishing, bushwalking, or 4WDing?

IMO the alleged CSK doesn't like getting his hands 'dirty'! By this I mean - I don't think he likes digging around in sand or traipsing through the bush. Similarly I don't think BRE likes to get in touch with nature.

We can probably assume with some level of confidence that BRE dislikes gardening and maintaining his lawns given the state of his own property in Kewdale.

Both of the known CSK's d-sites are very near the side of the road, Jane's closer than Ciara's. Its like the CSK didn't want to venture into the bush area at all. And the CSK did not bury the bodies which meant no digging or getting dirty and sweaty in the sand and mud.

Either the CSK doesn't like being amongst nature and bush surroundings, or he/she was trying to minimise the amount of sand and possible evidence he may have inadvertently collected along the way????

I think the CSK is a homebody and prefers the cleanliness (non-sandy, non-dirtyiness), familiarity, and orderliness of his own home.

Furthermore...... Maybe CSK chose KK cemetary for location of rape and beatings because there was less chance of coming across a snake in the grass or getting too scratched up by spiky bushes when he dropped his pants. Maybe KK cemetery was also somewhere with less cobwebs, spiders, and other creepy crawlies than the bushy parts of outer Perth. Maybe he even prepped the cemetery space in the lead up to the attack.

All JMO

Spook, I agree that nobody would fancy getting scratched on the privates by a rogue bush cactus. However, I think it's more likely that carrying a dead body through the bush or a sandy location would be very hard work.

There's evidence his brother is an outdoors fishing type. I agree that there's more evidence to suggest that the accused preferred sitting at home with his joystick in hand. Playing computer games of course.

Or took daughter near undisclosed D sites?

Not sure if i can say this because my stomach is churning.......but.....

Does anyone suspect the accused/alleged CSK of having inappropriate (sexual) relations with minor/s?

I'd be suspicious of a man involved in kiddie sports when he doesn't have a kid involved. Although there are many people motivated by nicer reasons.

Further to the above - the Telstra POI was discussed in early 2016, a number of months before BRE was arrested. As stated above Mandurah was also mentioned - one could consider that Madora Bay could effectively be considered in Mandurah region.

When my older boys were at school quite a few of their friends families had holiday homes and shacks at Madora Bay in the 1970s/80s which at that time did not have it's own water etc . Madora Bay was considered separate to Mandurah with a big stretch of sand dunes in between. It is now blended in with houses all the way along. so as soon as you hit the built up area you presume you are in Mandurah.

is there any blokes posting on here?
when i was a lad my mum would read books every night till she went to bed, i thought good on you mum your the smart one of the family always got her nose in a book
not being a reader my self i thought i give it a crack ,heading in to mums book collection,i grabbed a random book
sat down and began to read
to my horror it was about a child killer,**** im not reading that ,i selected another, again about murder and rape
another the moores murders and on and on and on
what is it with you women ha ha ha
hope i dont get time out for this
<bbm>

No, but in modspeak, it might warrant a "snip" ;) KWIM?

Just further to the question of the sex lives of serial killers with their wives, I found this link below.

(unfortunately it is sensationalist again...but it seems that's the slant taken with this kind of info :facepalm:)

In a few of the marriages discussed here, the men were impotent with their wives.

It also shows the degree of denial that some SK's wives engaged in to stay with them.

http://listverse.com/2013/03/19/10-baffling-wives-of-serial-killers/

All JMO

BBM

'A friend of Mr Edwards said he was close to his parents and regularly went crabbing with his father in the Mandurah area.'

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...e/news-story/23a0b68aefc77eca7f655a46994149dc

Ok guys..I have googled it (to avoid looking like an idiot and asking)...but...i am going to have to ask anyway...and sorry if this off topic ...but BBM....what is it? LOL... all google is telling me is BLACKBERRY MESSAGING or BIG BLACK MAN and i am sure its neither of these..

Apologies in advance!

Ok guys..I have googled it (to avoid looking like an idiot and asking)...but...i am going to have to ask anyway...and sorry if this off topic ...but BBM....what is it? LOL... all google is telling me is BLACKBERRY MESSAGING or BIG BLACK MAN and i am sure its neither of these..

Apologies in advance!

:lol:

Fear not - you're no idiot! It gets asked all the time. How would you know what it means??! I'd never come across it pre-WS.

It means Bold By Me....meaning I bolded the section in the quoted post that I'm referring to.

And the other common one is RSBM....which means Respectfully Snipped By Me (when you're quoting a long post but delete some of it. I should have also written that on my Spooks quote but forgot)

Great post Anna.w

I agree it's the silence during the KK rape that's completely spooky and telling of the CSK's level of emotional control while committing the crimes.

No frenzy - just full Jedi mind control

IMO, I think he knew/met her and if he didn't hood her and if he spoke she would instantly recognise who he was. So maybe he hadn't started killing yet or just didn't feel like it. But then again he may have just decided to try something different, a bit of a thrill not talking or hooding someone. Who knows and will we ever find out?

IMO, I think he knew/met her and if he didn't hood her and if he spoke she would instantly recognise who he was.

Or perhaps there is something special about his voice? Accent? Lisp?

:lol:

Fear not - you're no idiot! It gets asked all the time. How would you know what it means??! I'd never come across it pre-ws.

It means bold by me....meaning i bolded the section in the quoted post that i'm referring to.

And the other common one is rsbm....which means respectfully snipped by me (when you're quoting a long post but delete some of it. I should have also written that on my spooks quote but forgot)

thankyou!!

Good point! Especially if that really is a missing tooth at the front.....he may well have a lisp.

Suffering Succatash! A lisp! Say this after me, "She sells sea shells by the sea shore."
attachment.php

Attachments

• sylvester (2).png
    sylvester (2).png
    17.6 KB · Views: 275
IMO, I think he knew/met her and if he didn't hood her and if he spoke she would instantly recognise who he was. So maybe he hadn't started killing yet or just didn't feel like it. But then again he may have just decided to try something different, a bit of a thrill not talking or hooding someone. Who knows and will we ever find out?

Or maybe like me when a Dr attempted to anally rape me in his surgery she went into shock. Your life experiences or advice along the way prepares you for how you react to most situations but with some scenarios your brain just will not compute so you rely on instinct, fight or flight or being still. I was planning in my head to get out of the room and tell the receptionist but the waiting room was over full and I thought all these patients think he's marvelous who will believe me. I found out later when it all came out about him that most people that were there were workers comp or vehicle comp cases that had to see him so they took chaperones. Any way that's all I have to say about that you just never know how you would react until it happens.

It's not strange - the Defence team haven't got all the evidence yet. They haven't got any instructions from the defendant, therefore. If it ends up being a plea of not guilty, having examined all the evidence, then you may find some sort of statement being made.

I guess if i was innocent I wouldn't need to wait for prosecutions' edvidence- I would just state it. I have noticed when previous POIs in this case where being investigated- from the get go they and their legal teams made public statements of innocence. So I find this silence out of the ordinary. Currently Karen Ristevski's husband is declaring innocence of her murder while he is a POI.

I guess if i was innocent I wouldn't need to wait for prosecutions' edvidence- I would just state it. I have noticed when previous POIs in this case where being investigated- from the get go they and their legal teams made public statements of innocence. So I find this silence out of the ordinary. Currently Karen Ristevski's husband is declaring innocence of her murder while he is a POI.

Slightly different scenario. This guy has been arrested and charged and is currently being held in prison. He can't just ring channel 7 and say send a camera down so I can declare my innocence. He hasn't had a proper court appearance as yet. Just a welfare check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member