Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veritas nunquam perit = Truth never dies

Veritate Parimus Quaerendo Lustitiam = ??

PeteDavo, obviously you're smarter than the average bear (as Yogi Bear used to say, probably before your time?) but are you sure you've spelt all of this correctly? I've tried to translate it on various sites and it's not coming up. Obviously something about truth, but I think the Lustitiam (although it sounds like fun!) might be incorrect? Should it be Justitiam - something to do with justice -accusing in some way? Please explain.....

If my recollection of Latin from uni days is correct...

If the last word is regarding justice, it would likely be "iustitiam". Or with a capital letter - "Iustitiam." Easy to confuse the capital I for a lower-case L.

So there is no get out of being a witness in court for self claimed witness Frankie1972?

Even if both the prosecution and defence, would rather he not be used as a witness at the trial, because he was either too drunk, too unreliable, or compromised from subsequently claiming to have befriended the accuseds brother BRE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, if the prosecution don't want any evidence from him and the Defence don't want him for cross-examination he won't be required at all

Ok. Must have misunderstood. I thought it was an exchange between the brothers, hence the many many pages of threads about what was meant by 'not as bad as you' and taxis.

Hi all sleuths, I'd like to put this out for discussion:

If SS accepted a lift from the CSK

1. CSK starts to drive her towards her intended destination and then diverts to an attack site.
  2. CSK drives her directly to an attack site.

If SS is blitzed by the CSK - He drives her directly to an attack site.

Apparently, (correct me if I'm wrong), LE believe the attack site is separate from the D site.

If, (and my apologies but it has to be said), SS was a willing participant, then the attack site may have been at CSK's house. Driving to the attack site may not have raised any suspicion, just a couple driving home.

If she was taken against her will, then I would expect her to try and flee or yell at passersby or a car in the next lane, etc. Unless of course she was totally incapacitated or locked in the boot. Knocked out and lying on the back seat – “taking my girlfriend home officer, she's had a bit too much to drink.” All the time in the world to drive to an attack site.

Frankie - can I ask if you know anything about TE's father? Did he ever speak about him? I heard he was pretty reasonable ... except when he drank

The " Clown doubters " on the forum seem to labour under the impression that 2016 is just a normal year for BRE and he is going about his business as a normal suburban family man. That is certainly not the case. As well as destroying the respectable persona built up around years of voluntary work with peoples children the identification with a Killer Clown could also be unsettling in the extreme for an ex partner who has very recently left a ten year relationship-very likely in acrimonious circumstances. Bearing in mind it is that same ex-partners daughter who is imploring BRE to take it down and his firm refusal to do so.
So many sad cases in the news recently where men have mentally intimidated women who have dared to leave them before taking their lives in retribution for the perceived betrayal. Little Athletics President, Recently separated ..and putting up Killer Clowns as your Facebook profile at nearly 50 years of age for all the parents and the ex wife to see?...sorry but I'm just not biasing that one for a minute.......JMO

Not a bad point ...

No, if the prosecution don't want any evidence from him and the Defence don't want him for cross-examination he won't be required at all

Witness lists have to be put into court before the trial but they don't have to all be called, it often depends on how the case is going. Sometimes both sides have some of the same witnesses named. The prosecution may decide not to call Frankie and/or his mates as the defence would make a meal out of the already stated discrepancies and also not call him themselves because of Frankie's admitted friendship with TE. Unlisted witnesses can't be called unless they have genuinely only just come to light.

Hi all sleuths, I'd like to put this out for discussion:

If SS accepted a lift from the CSK

1. CSK starts to drive her towards her intended destination and then diverts to an attack site.
  2. CSK drives her directly to an attack site.

If SS is blitzed by the CSK - He drives her directly to an attack site.

Apparently, (correct me if I'm wrong), LE believe the attack site is separate from the D site.

If, (and my apologies but it has to be said), SS was a willing participant, then the attack site may have been at CSK's house. Driving to the attack site may not have raised any suspicion, just a couple driving home.

If she was taken against her will, then I would expect her to try and flee or yell at passersby or a car in the next lane, etc. Unless of course she was totally incapacitated or locked in the boot. Knocked out and lying on the back seat – “taking my girlfriend home officer, she's had a bit too much to drink.” All the time in the world to drive to an attack site.

I believe the friend SS was going to stay with in Mosman Park was a male she'd fairly recently met. I think it's likely if she was going there at that time of the morning that they were more than friends. I'd say that this makes her taking off for a consensual encounter with another man while waiting for the cab to get to the house in Mosman Park for quite possibly the same reason pretty unlikely. Granted, not impossible.

I've often thought about how long the girls would have taken to realise something was amiss and they were in danger. Assuming they willingly accepted a lift either the CSK drove them pretty much in the direction they asked and attacked close to that location or it must have been almost straight after they entered the car. SS had no reason to be overly suspicious but by the time CG was taken she would have been suspicious at the first sign of a wrong turn or something unusual.

Not sure how it would have been done but not that easy to disable 3 girls quickly within the confines of a car with a 100% strike rate. Must have been overwhelming and sudden if it went down this way.

Witness lists have to be put into court before the trial but they don't have to all be called, it often depends on how the case is going. Sometimes both sides have some of the same witnesses named. The prosecution may decide not to call Frankie and/or his mates as the defence would make a meal out of the already stated discrepancies and also not call him themselves because of Frankie's admitted friendship with TE. Unlisted witnesses can't be called unless they have genuinely only just come to light.

The prosecution can't just decide not to call an eyewitness because he/she contradicts their case or is unhelpful. They don't have to lead evidence from the witness, but they do have to make he/she available for cross-examination by the Defence. Otherwise the Defence would have to call the person as their own witness, and would not be allowed to ask leading questions = unfair. Frankie will be on the 'list'. The case is called R v Apostilides​ from around the 80s

For those of you who have followed this thread for a long time ... The woman Michelle who DROCS always thought was involved in this was buried today

For those of you who have followed this thread for a long time ... The woman Michelle who DROCS always thought was involved in this was buried today
Thanks for sharing that news tapdancingbear - do you think that Michelle knew the accused BRE?

Plus surely they wouldn't want him to give evidence due to the running commentary on here also.

I do not know to be honest ... what i do know is that a lot of what Drocs said about her is facts ... i had known her since she was 16 years old and he knew things only she could have told him

I do not know to be honest ... what i do know is that a lot of what Drocs said about her is facts ... i had known her since she was 16 years old and he knew things only she could have told him

Do you think she had anything to do with it?

Hugs because today must have been really hard for you..

Apologies for this , i do not know how to reply directly to someone ... Adriana , there is no need for the hugs , it was not a hard day for me ... i had known her since she was 16 years old , [ 40 years ] but will not miss her ... as to her involvement , i have only become aware of some information that i learned here in the last 2 days ... i will be following it up and report here if i find anything that can be verified

I do not know to be honest , i only became aware of this forum in the past 2 days and some of the information i have gleaned is new to me but i will be following it up ... what i can say is that i had known Michelle since she was 16 years old and Drocs knew a lot things he could only have known if she told him ... i did not know Drocs , i became aware of this because she buried under the name of a husband i did not know about until 2 days ago and that name and google lead me here ... if i find a connection i will let you know

Take care of you also hon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member