Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the relationships ended when he wanted to role play like in a rape fantasy?

I know we ain't meant to sleuth relatives and wives but have either of his wives been rape victims? Being in a relationship with a victim might give him pleasure to see the ongoing pain? Just bouncing ideas.

On the topic of women leaving marital homes- I did this (with children) because I had no choice. I wanted to leave, he wouldn't go anywhere. It was a powerplay on his part. It was just another act in an ongoing pattern of control and lack of empathy. After I left he locked all the gates with huge chains and padlocks.

Edited to add this: it was a brutal and soul destroying experience that wouldn't wish on anyone. It took great courage, financial sacrifice and almost broke me. I had to leave with what I could get in one day so many of my precious items were left behind and never returned - he refused to let me have them.

If this is the case here then I have a keen understanding of what those women went through and how tough it may have been. It is not a decision made lightly.

Regarding children in this situation - mine think their father is the best person in the world. They were fed (and continue to be fed) misinformation about me that leads them to question me often.

Final edit to add this: if my ex husband was arrested and charged with murder, my children (and his parents and siblings) would deny his involvement to their last breaths. If I expressed the feeling that he was guilty I would be the one criticized and condemned.

Thought my insights may be valuable.

I have speculated in previous postings that WAPOL may have undertaken a lengthy Taskforce Lorimer like overt surveillance strategy of BRE , and close associates prior to his arrest . - even purposely "baiting " them in efforts to get some sort of response and change in observable behaviour.
Peter Kurten was an interesting previous member who relentlessly pushed the Telstra Theory for months before BREs arrest.
In Thread 6 , Post #423 , Kurten posted a picture of a " modern day Telstra vehicle " taken in ST Quentins Avenue " that looks to me a lot like the company vehicle that was parked in a certain front yard of a house in Huntingdale most evenings ,....... wondering if any of the more technologically savvy sleuths can focus in on Kurtens pic and possibly get a better focus on the driver.......
All JMO

Remember, his work colleagues were being told that his wife was domineering. As apparently, my old school chum who worked with BRE in Telstra was told.

On the topic of women leaving marital homes- I did this (with children) because I had no choice. I wanted to leave, he wouldn't go anywhere. It was a powerplay on his part. It was just another act in an ongoing pattern of control and lack of empathy. After I left he locked all the gates with huge chains and padlocks.

Edited to add this: it was a brutal and soul destroying experience that wouldn't wish on anyone. It took great courage, financial sacrifice and almost broke me. I had to leave with what I could get in one day so many of my precious items were left behind and never returned - he refused to let me have them.

If this is the case here then I have a keen understanding of what those women went through and how tough it may have been. It is not a decision made lightly.

Regarding children in this situation - mine think their father is the best person in the world. They were fed (and continue to be fed) misinformation about me that leads them to question me often.

Final edit to add this: if my ex husband was arrested and charged with murder, my children (and his parents and siblings) would deny his involvement to their last breaths. If I expressed the feeling that he was guilty I would be the one criticized and condemned.

I think when a relationship is going well the two people concerned put a combined front out for the outward world to see and give and expect loyalty in all matters. I was interested to see that BREs EX wife had little reservations about spilling the beans to his Masters football Club mates about the big fella apparently getting a guts full of Who Hit Johnny at a wedding reception and doing some Public heavy duty technicolour yodelling . I think if the relationship was going well at that stage she would be less likely to mention that at all to shared acquaintances and if the topic did come up explain it away as " something he ate" food poisoning" or" someone spiked his drink"......it sounds like she is having a decent chip at him and his behaviours even back then.... All JMO

Remember, his work colleagues were being told that his wife was domineering. As apparently, my old school chum who worked with BRE in Telstra was told.

I wonder what a control focused serial rapist classes as "domineering" in a spouse. Anyone who doubts that a deep fear of inadequacy underpins that type of offender need really look no further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have speculated in previous postings that WAPOL may have undertaken a lengthy Taskforce Lorimer like overt surveillance strategy of BRE , and close associates prior to his arrest . - even purposely "baiting " them in efforts to get some sort of response and change in observable behaviour.
Peter Kurten was an interesting previous member who relentlessly pushed the Telstra Theory for months before BREs arrest.
In Thread 6 , Post #423 , Kurten posted a picture of a " modern day Telstra vehicle " taken in ST Quentins Avenue " that looks to me a lot like the company vehicle that was parked in a certain front yard of a house in Huntingdale most evenings ,....... wondering if any of the more technologically savvy sleuths can focus in on Kurtens pic and possibly get a better focus on the driver.......
All JMO
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318778
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=12905982

attachment.php
<br />
<br />
A modern day equivalent comparison of a Telstra vehicle on St Quentin's Avenue. <br />
891f3bb3b155a87f4b7b82e999af58bd.jpg

Thank you AlwaysCurious.

Your insights are much appreciated.

suggest if interested going back and watching the Mm walking and the garage video - its quite a compelling couple of insights...

Does the accused BRE have one bung leg?
And which leg or foot?
Left or right?
Or are both legs affected??

I did some research to determine what sort of telstra vehicles were available at the time and searching on a lot of used car sites, ex telstra cars seem popular because of the extras they have to offer.

[video=youtube;gsskG1adcdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsskG1adcdI[/video]

The ad shows the standard Hiace that seemed to be on the used car sites and the signage that was on the vehicles in 1995 possibly the type of "panel van" in the KK abduction.

Attached is a 1991 picture with the Telecom Australia logo on 2 different cars.
https://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/PhotoSearchItemDetail.asp?M=0&B=6681569&SE=1

https://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/PhotoSearchItemDetail.asp?M=0&B=6682599&SE=1

There is no evidence of the type of car that was seen along Stirling Road the night SS went missing but assuming she got into the car must have in some way looked like a taxi from the time appearing in the following link. The taxi shown having very little signage as well only the taxi sign on top and a small logo on the side.

Just a few ideas.
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/vital-clues-missed-in-hunt-for-claremont-serial-killer-ng-b88342709z

There has been no mention of the telstra car that BRE had prior to the 1995 Commodore or whether he had his own car or whether others used his car as well. It is also possible that for SS he used his own car if of course BRE was responsible for SS's suspected abduction and murder.

It could have also been the same vehicle as used with JR and CG.

[emoji15]
without nudging debate,
i would just like to state
that i gave it my time
& found NO post with rhyme??
thus — i pose
there be naught but prose,
nor evidence subliminal
of anything criminal
FURTHER to which?
in the versing, a hitch;
fam&vics of "th'accused"
would, i DOUBT, be amused;
(this is, i recall,
a most serious matter
and not one for pages
of frivolous chatter
nor musings of knitwits'
superfluous natter,
empty vessels abound)

but HARK !!!
not a sound???

what IS that???

_BEHOLD!_
is it the "silence", i'm told,
of where there is gold???

...with a little less yakk,
might we re-rail the track?
(please, 4give my critique,
for timeout i DON'T seek)
[emoji17]

:loveyou::happydance::scared:

No such thing as spousal privilege. A hostile witness will answer but not expand.

There is, and has been for a couple of hundred years, spousal privilege - in all common law countries.

I wasn't too sure of the situation on that in WA - so I looked it up.

Section 9 of the Evidence Act (WA) provides that a spouse or former spouse is a compellable witness for the prosecution for prescribed offences - including murder.

One Ex retained his surname and one Ex shows still a common photo on her FB account AFAIK and her adult daughter stays with him - therefore I wouldn't expect some DV dramas (caused by him) before the splitting.
Maybe the Exes found someone who was more potent* and left voluntarily (These are the cases where a woman leaves the home, I think. A bit feeling guilty, but inexorable re splitting).

* I don't believe at all a man who had stolen lingerie from leash, abducted, raped, (killed), could be potent in his nice solide marital bed. IMO

Spot on.

I think he must have bored them away.

thank you for your valued appreciation of my expression, lampy, it was not my specific intention to 'single' you out, and certainly not my intention to completely extinguish. my frustration with off topic banter is that it cannot be deleted, and i am loathe to place ANYone on 'ignore' to risk missing a pearler!

my inbox extends a welcome to all, for both on AND off topic banter ;) [emoji957]

please accept this public offering for the relighting of your lamp[emoji992]

...enough banter[emoji887]

You're very talented, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics