Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a link: https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/open-cases/ciara-eilish-glennon/

Described as brown/blonde hair.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Brown hair with blonde streaks according to a hair dresser friend of mine
[emoji3]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Oct94 - princess Rd Taxi attack
1995 - golf course Taxi attack
I think its fairly safe to say that "Rogue" taxis were operating at the time. There are MSM links in these threads reporting on bogus taxis operating too. The crackdown on the industry came in response to the CSK. To this day Im sure they can still get around the rules. If I need a cab I call one of several taxi drivers directly or I flag one down. Ive never stood at a cab rank in my life. If JR got into a cab and was abducted, it only needed to resemble a taxi enough for ger to believe it was one. The taxi coming out at Pippidinny could just have easily been a cabby checking the fishing conditions after knocking off or perhaps he took a street worker home and she was paying for her ride. Who knows. If it was seen the weekend CG went missing, it was seen on a Sunday morning, she was taken Saturday morning.
BRE met CGe in 98ish according to TrueBlue VI posted in Feb Thread #13. VG would have been 3-4trs. Perhaps they can tell us where if they're reading? I believe they broke up in 2015 according to MSM reports in these threads. SS was 18 & CG had dark hair not blonde
No way you could get to the coast down pipidinny rd to the beach without a 4wd.

There's still the street worker payment theory, wouldn't need a 4-WD for that!
:groucho:
IMO scouting for the drop. I find the possible doublespeak (wiki- intentional ambiguity in language to actual inversions of meaning. In such cases doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth) in the old article posted interesting.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Man shocked by grisley find.jpg
    Man shocked by grisley find.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 169
IMO scouting for the drop. I find the possible doublespeak (wiki- intentional ambiguity in language to actual inversions of meaning. In such cases doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth) in the old article posted interesting.
attachment.php

Are you implying that instead of the guy who found the victim being "pretty cut up" - the article was inadvertently stating that the victim herself was "pretty cut up"?
Because if you did imply that then I had the same thought, but I assumed I was over thinking things.......

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Hello?

Does anyone want to add any theories as to how the accused became such a model citizen once he met CGE.

He managed to fit in somewhat as a pillar of society, seemingly highly respected, hard working, reliable and decent. Seen as a giver and not a taker, thus engaging in voluntary work (BLA) and helping neighbours with electronic equipment.

What a turn around or just a wolf in sheep's clothing!

Only my thoughts and opinions.

Hello?

Is there anybody out there in Websleuths land?

:ignore:

Does anyone want to add any theories as to how the accused became such a model citizen once he met CGE.

He managed to fit in somewhat as a pillar of society, seemingly highly respected, hard working, reliable and decent. Seen as a giver and not a taker, thus engaging in voluntary work (BLA) and helping neighbours with electronic equipment.

What a turn around or just a wolf in sheep's clothing!

Only my thoughts and opinions.

Not sure that he "became a model citizen" as such. I can't help but feel that he may have been pretty much "invisible" all his life, in effect a very ordinary, unremarkable, and not particularly memorable person. So that he could commit these crimes without being noticed, and then fade back into relative obscurity. JMO of course.

Not sure that he "became a model citizen" as such. I can't help but feel that he may have been pretty much "invisible" all his life, in effect a very ordinary, unremarkable, and not particularly memorable person. So that he could commit these crimes without being noticed, and then fade back into relative obscurity. JMO of course.

I agree

JMO [emoji368]

Mumma,

Thinking about his job at Telstra, perhaps that might have been something he was pressured to do by his father. Apparently his father worked at Telstra but in a higher role. As BRE is quite sport-minded, perhaps he had other ambitions, like a football player, thus having his dreams crushed by working with his dad. Also, government jobs are not the most exciting. I worked at the WC for many years and nothing exiting ever happened!

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Mumma,

Thinking about his job at Telstra, perhaps that might have been something he was pressured to do by his father. Apparently his father worked at Telstra but in a higher role. As BRE is quite sport-minded, perhaps he had other ambitions, like a football player, thus having his dreams crushed by working with his dad. Also, government jobs are not the most exciting. I worked at the WC for many years and nothing exiting ever happened!

These are only my thoughts and opinions.
So is the story that Billy Connolly told about a sewerage worker's wife tying his lunch to a jobbie true?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

How Serial Killers are caught

Paula Denyer (born 1972) – Nicknamed the Frankston Killer - accused of killing 3 women (mid-1993). Note: Denyer was born a male but during imprisonment began identifying as a transgender woman. Prior to imprisonment, aged 21, he brutally murdered within Melbourne’s Frankston area and neighbouring suburbs.

In summary, police apprehended Paul Charles Denyer after they received reports of a suspicious car within the vicinity during two of the murders. Alas, one victim had a 12-day-old baby.

Denyer confessed after detectives informed him that DNA was being matched with a piece of foreign skin found on a victim’s body. He also told police he hated women and had the urge to kill - angry because he wasn’t a woman.

http://www.tarasharp.com.au

So is the story that Billy Connolly told about a sewerage worker's wife tying his lunch to a jobbie true?

Petedavo,

I haven't heard that one. A couple of times, people phoned, asking for Sue Ridge or Ann Drainage and Lee Derville. Probably, part of an April Fools joke.

It was a very popular joke between us employees though. We thought it funny that people phoned asking for them.

In reply to Spinnaker
Also from the article;
[FONT=&quot]Ms Geneste’s family were from Kewdale but were familiar with the affluent western suburbs. They operated a popular French restaurant La Petite Cabine at 616 Stirling Highway in Mosman Park between 1985 and June 1994.
[/FONT]
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/claremont-serial-killings-police-piecing-together-the-life-of-bradley-robert-edwards/news-story/557f281e68cdf76d572843291ea9cef7

Did the restaurant operate around 314 Stirling Highway before moving to near Glyde St?
Was there a printers or computer repair shop (printers) near there that could have connections to accused? Families could have known each other.
Did EE, or CGE go to Iona and know GC? Was CG 28 in 1997 around the same age.
Where is the western suburbs factory in the article "We know the Claremont killer"about the guy who worked in the factory and turned up with scratches on his face? He talks about the factory guy picking up hitchhikers from around the spot where CG going missing. Did factory guy's description match that of pole man in the JR video and was he connected to the accused?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ntidqi1...dl=0&preview=We+know+the+Claremont+killer.pdf
Factories in Western Suburbs.
Western Suburbs in Perth Journalism speak means the affluent area of Perth bounded by Thomas Rd, Swan River, The Indian Ocean and Hay St/Underwood Avenue, Including suburbs of Nedlands, Dalkeith, Claremont, Peppermint Grove and Cottesloe and parts of Subiaco, Jolimont, Wembley, Mt Claremont, Floreat, City Beach and Mosman Park. One journalist did write in the West that he included everything south of Hale Rd Wembley Downs, but I suspect that was only because that Journalist was living in Churchlands at the time and wanted to be a bit of a toff IMO.
But anyway Factories.
Here's one right in the middle of the Western Suburbs.
c8417d98e4d3acce2a6474ddf96119e6.jpg

Read on another csk forum that Bre family own the Computer Resellers in Claremont and police were excavating the bottom room. Anyone know if that's true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you implying that instead of the guy who found the victim being "pretty cut up" - the article was inadvertently stating that the victim herself was "pretty cut up"?
Because if you did imply that then I had the same thought, but I assumed I was over thinking things.......

"I was over thinking things......."
Please dont overthink things spook .

Petedavo,

I haven't heard that one. A couple of times, people phoned, asking for Sue Ridge or Ann Drainage and Lee Derville. Probably, part of an April Fools joke.

It was a very popular joke between us employees though. We thought it funny that people phoned asking for them.

I have been told that living Innaloo is better than being Upper Swan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member