Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flicking through 1000's of screenshots, I came across a copy of a comment posted on a serial killers website from a guy called "Dave" on 01Jun15, in relation to CSK. I dont have the full web address in the shot, easy enough to find but I dont know if Im allowed to link to it anyway. Anyone interested can search SK's briancomb (thats all I have but sure its enough)
"i was employed at a screen printing shop in Nth Fremantle at the time, the Macro task force interviewed all the employees that had contact with a particular past employee. This chap had been interviewed and had told the police he was working the night Jane Rimmer disappeared, upon scouring records this proved to be false. The interviewing detectives were quite interested in the tools of our trade and took one particular item with them".
Red Hot Designs had a factory listed in North Fremantle, current website only shows their showroom in East Fremantle. https://www.aussieweb.com.au/business/red+hot+design,+fremantle/1839618#

http://www.redhotdesign.com.au/about/

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Whilst reading through the older threads there was a theory that the perp. may have used a yacht to conduct the crime and travel to the crime scene, within the yacht. They pointed out that both JR and CGs d-sites were near the ocean. Below is the post...

Thread #6, 15 – Crabstick – 10/11/2016

That would mean that Ciara was kept overnight, then taken away next day.

I think they drove up Stirling highway and headed north or south to the respective positions via Freeway on ramp in the city which lead them in the corresponding directions north south with no traffic lights for some way. With a taxi driving through the city would essentially bury them in hundreds of other taxis, leaving everyone none the wiser.

Even coast road for that matter. They hit the roads and head up or down. Or they run the victims to the nearest yacht club, put them on a sail boat and sailed up and down the coast totally away from anyone held without scrutiny. Then when the heat died, they would put the body in a car and take the bodies from the nearest anchor point to the prospective sites.

Police said some were killed in short time, they didn't say they were dumped in short time. Bodies were discovered some time later. Both sites are coastal.

I think both points were not far from the prospective freeway points of planning.

http://www.websleuths.com

Whilst reading through the older threads there was a theory that the perp. may have used a yacht to conduct the crime and travel to the crime scene, within the yacht. They pointed out that both JR and CGs d-sites were near the ocean. Below is the post...

I think they drove up Stirling highway and headed north or south to the respective positions via Freeway on ramp in the city which lead them in the corresponding directions north south with no traffic lights for some way. With a taxi driving through the city would essentially bury them in hundreds of other taxis, leaving everyone none the wiser.

Even coast road for that matter. They hit the roads and head up or down. Or they run the victims to the nearest yacht club, put them on a sail boat and sailed up and down the coast totally away from anyone held without scrutiny. Then when the heat died, they would put the body in a car and take the bodies from the nearest anchor point to the prospective sites.

Police said some were killed in short time, they didn't say they were dumped in short time. Bodies were discovered some time later. Both sites are coastal.

I think both points were not far from the prospective freeway points of planning.

Would be simpler to transport a body in the boot of their car.

However to keep boot clean, the alleged CSK would require tarpaulin or plastic bags. Especially if there was lots of blood spill involved, like if victims were already deceased before arriving at D-sites. Then the plastic or tarp would need disposal or burning to eliminate any further evidence.

SK'ing is no simple task it seems.
Sadly.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Snipped..
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ntidqi1...dl=0&preview=We+know+the+Claremont+killer.pdf

..."I do feel for Mr Silas, because the issue is obviously taking up a large space in his life." ...I hope this sarcasm is not another example if incompetence that will come back to bit Mr C. Who liked his results from his det, work so much that they kept promoting him?

...The three men said that on the Tuesday after Ms Glennon disappeared their fellow worker, a casual employee, had arrived at work very defensive about the four distinct scratches on his face, which they said appeared to have been made by fingernails. He had kept to himself at the back of the factory and attempted to hide his face behind his hair...
...Mr Silas said the casual employee had tried to conceal scratches on his face when the two came face to face in the factory kitchen on the morning of the Tuesday after Ms Glennon's disappearance. The man had been evasive about how he had received the scratches, finally saying his dogs had jumped up on him. Mr Silas said this week he believed the scratches had been made by a person, because each scratch was about 5mm wide and they were spaced like human fingers. He said he had called another supervisor, now aged 31, who sneaked a look at the scratches. Mr Silas said the casual employee man had frequently claimed to be famous, and some days after Ms Glennon was found the man had said he was "more famous than Christopher Skase". Mr Silas had been puzzled until he realised the newspaper that morning had the Claremont murders on the front page and a report about Christopher Skase on page three. Mr Silas said that after Ms Glennon's body had been found, he had phoned Fremantle Police and Crime Stoppers to tell of his suspicions. He said detectives had not interviewed the man until eight months after Mr Silas' first call. Mr Silas said police had later told him the man had said he could not remember where he had been that night in March. Mr Silas said police had said they'd checked security alarm records and they believed there had been no nightshift at the factory that night. This week, Mr Silas disputed this, saying he had proof. The casual employee's girlfriend had later got a job in the same factory. She once remarked that a factory process felt the same as stabbing someone.

Her boyfriend had been an excellent worker but had been sacked for assaulting a female worker at the factory. He had later been re-employed. Mr Silas had become frustrated at what he saw as lack of police action, and turned detective himself. He'd made excuses to call at the former casual employee's home and to check out his van. He said that once he had seen what appeared to be a pattern of blood spots on the inside roof of the van; they had gone brown after being treated with an organic cleaner. The man had once unbolted the front seat of the van and said he was looking for an earring. His girlfriend did not wear earrings. She began wearing a claddagh ring, but did not know what it was. Ciara Glennon had been wearing a claddagh brooch when she disappeared. It has not been found.
Mr Silas said the casual employee had been a craftsman who had the skills to convert a brooch to a ring...

...Mr Silas said he believed the couple was still together, and worked as a team. The man had phoned the factory three times recently trying to get a reference for jobs, once from Victoria, once from Queensland and most recently from Darwin...

"We know the Claremont killer" The Post Newspaper 2001/09/01

Available at the State Library

http://encore.slwa.wa.gov.au/iii/encore/record/C__Rb2028647?lang=eng

"We know the Claremont killer".
Christian, Bret.
SummaryPolice say at least 12 people have been named repeatedly as suspects in the Claremont serial murders inquiry. Silas is convinced he knows the identity of the killer.
SubjectsSerial murder -- Western Australia -- Claremont.
Silas, Frank.
Found InSubiaco post, 1 Sept. 2001, p.1,55, (Battye newspaper), .b16826188.

Flicking through 1000's of screenshots, I came across a copy of a comment posted on a serial killers website from a guy called "Dave" on 01Jun15, in relation to CSK. I dont have the full web address in the shot, easy enough to find but I dont know if Im allowed to link to it anyway. Anyone interested can search SK's briancomb (thats all I have but sure its enough)
"i was employed at a screen printing shop in Nth Fremantle at the time, the Macro task force interviewed all the employees that had contact with a particular past employee. This chap had been interviewed and had told the police he was working the night Jane Rimmer disappeared, upon scouring records this proved to be false. The interviewing detectives were quite interested in the tools of our trade and took one particular item with them".

Thanks to all the sleuthers. Looks like McCabe St, on the north side where most factories are or were is considered Mosman Park, which would be western suburbs. Possibly a printing shop. Silias was talking about after the CG abduction, although probably the same. I'm sure police know the name and have tracked him down by now. Maybe he went on and got caught and is in jail?? Interesting that Gov't Rd also had a screen printing supply services at number 14, large place and now another business in there.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Govt_14_screen_printer_supplies_services.jpg
    Govt_14_screen_printer_supplies_services.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 180
After reading through archived threads, there was a suggestion that the perp. may have been a regular at the Claremont speedway, which closed 31/03/2000.Claremont Speedway Link - closed 31/03/2000

Graylands Road, Claremont Showgrounds, Fowlhouse Corner, Claremont, 6010

Operating Friday nights.

Lat: -31.977008 Long: 115.783383 (GPS Coordinates are approximate)

I am a person who likes a boat in a senario, however this is a rabbithole you don't want to go in IMO. Yachts from anywhere inside the bridges on the river have to lower their mast (release the stays and pivot mast on its hinge joint with rope and pulley onto a cradle on deck) to get under the bridges. It's very unstable, often accidents like ropes breaking or hinge joint shearing off when mast is down happens. Even if it was a motor boat , its hard to navigate on ocean at night and takes a lot longer to get up the coast to Pipindinny than drive. Possibly went somewhere first but everything easier for CG, JR in a car IMO.

https://picclick.de/Nähale-von-SPEE...-Stechahle-Sattler-Werkzeug-162376547393.html

Sewing awl for sailmaker
attachment.php

Thanks to Innerchild:

I think a factory like sailmakers http://www.taskers.com.au/ sounds very plausible, IMO. Plunging/piercing tools and their handling indeed may have somewhat of "stabbing" and if one "isn't quite right in his mind/moral" the person would perhaps compare the handling with stabbing someone. Verrry red flag, IMO.

I just have read that sails have to be chemical cleaned and fresh coated for maintaining between seasons at the sailmakers. Also I have seen pics of sails which are printed with colourful motives. So I think in a factory like the sailmaker there were many chemical liquids stored as used too ....

Thanks FG, interesting tools. Taskers had a large building making sails on the north side of McCabe St, Mosman Pk in the days. He subsequently found it cheaper to set up and make the sails from Asia. Went there a few times to get sails made while he was still operating. Not sure how many people they employed there.

Thanks to all the sleuthers. Looks like McCabe St, on the north side where most factories are or were is considered Mosman Park, which would be western suburbs. Possibly a printing shop. Silias was talking about after the CG abduction, although probably the same. I'm sure police know the name and have tracked him down by now. Maybe he went on and got caught and is in jail?? Interesting that Gov't Rd also had a screen printing supply services at number 14, large place and now another business in there.
attachment.php

Westcare Industries amongst other services, also operates a printing service at 75 Carrington St, with the back entrance at Government Rd.

http://print.westcare.com.au

There's a sailmaker in Claremont on Carrington St, runs parallel with Government Rd.

Through the online map I've had a good look at the businesses in Carrington St. It seems the larger buildings extend through to Government Rd, which is the back entrance and next to KK Cemetery.

As there are a few new sleuths I've posted two archived posts relating to non-rape murders, they're both entirely different opinions. I'm sure you'll find them interesting.

Thread #4, - Papertrail – 01-23-2016
Regarding wether the CSK killed just to avoid detection for the rapes, that's interesting, that is a possibility. I can't see why he would be raping women, and then switch to killing them without raping them also.
another reason it the girls he killed were NOT raped is that he had become sexually dysfunctional due to either medically prescribed drugs or the run of the mill drugs available on the streets; Bryhn had a history of drug abuse. If this turns out to be the case, perhaps he blamed the girls in his own psychotically sick mind for his inability to sexually function. http://www.websleuths.com

Thread #4, - CSK? – 01-2-2016 (Note part post only, the rest has been snipped)
2) There is a clear progression pattern with serial killers, from stalking, to rape, to killing. Just because one may kill but not sexually assault a victim has no representation on the crimes he/she committed in the early stages of their progression, a rapist might go on to murder without sexual assault, this is because the murder/inflicting fear itself is where the killer gains the sexual arousal. http://www.websleuths.com

I note that some posts by Tundrawolf in another forum articulate exactly the same assertions, that my mother in law spoke about, being her friend Marnie telling my mother in law about BRE offering her a lift home from a Corrs Westgarth staff function.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/csk-thread-closed-again.1131135/page-29#post-48283908
And further he posts the same assertion that my old school friend who used to be a Telstra Techie saying that he was told that BRE's French wife was domineering.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/csk-thread-closed-again.1131135/page-29#post-48285164

Are you saying you are being ""catfished? Someone pretending to be you?

Edwards is a common name. Here is a post from a previous forum on Websleuths. I am not sure whether it was ever proven it was related.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Australia-8-ARREST*&p=13027885#post13027885

I started reading through this thread and I'm not sure if there was a conclusion or whether so much was removed to connect ACR (Australian Computer Resellers at 322 StirlingHwy) to BRE or not. It does explain a link to Claremont and close to where CG disappeared.

12-28-2016, 02:21 PM#953OneSmallStepAtATime
Originally Posted by Grok

Ok I will try this again because I stepped across the Sleuths Rules line and the post was deleted. Sorry Mod...I will stick to the facts just outlined in the report.

I find it interesting that there was a business on Stirling HWY called Australian Computer Resellers at the time that Ciara went missing. It is detailed in this report.

https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/o...ilish-glennon/

I think it is ok to say the business name as it was in the report and no longer exists.

More information about Australian Computer Resellers can be found by searching the Australian Business Register. www.abr.business.gov.au Well worth a look

12-28-2016, 03:03 PM#976 CP345

Looks like ACR is now closed. Ended up in Cannington but was obviously in Claremont and some stage. I believe you can do advanced searches of the company database if you've paid for access. That probably needs to be done to see exactly what links BE had to this business. Hell of a coincidence if it's someone else. Common name or not.

12-28-2016, 02:57 PM#972JBA512
Originally Posted by CP345

It appears that the 'Edwards Family Trust' owned Australian Computer Resellers. The same company that the crimestoppers report on CG said she was last seen in front of. If this ownership is related to BE then this is no coincidence. Also means no vehicle would have been needed at all to transport the victims from the Claremont area immediately.

Do we know a location of ACR?

12-28-2016, 03:10 PM#981nattymcgherkin

Well yes, but I searched Edwards Family Trust, which is the owner of Australian Computer Resellers, not just the name Edwards. I was just speculating because the postcode is so close to Kewdale and the business type is interesting. I also found a ‘Mandurah Survey Services’ owned by Edwards Family Trust. His parents live/d in Mandurah. Just putting possibilities out there, like everyone else.

12-28-2016, 03:13 PM#985 nattymcgherkin

Edwards Family Trust is also the owner of BE’s Services. Plus another poster found a VinnComm. Looks like he had many ABN’s. I don’t think it’s that far-fetched.

2-28-2016, 03:32 PM#990 FreeRadical

BE's Services had an entity name Brendan Edwards as Trustee for the Edwards family trust, later shortened to The Edwards Family Trust. I don't think it is associated with CSK.

There is a little bit about an Australian Computer Resellers here http://.reckon.com.au/Portals/0/R...rResellers.pdf

12-28-2016, 03:42 PM#999 Grok
Hang on I retract my last comment..If BE's services has the same name as the edwards family trust how is that wrong, or did I miss something?

12-28-2016, 03:44 PM#1000 Shredder86

Probably nothing. At the time Ciara went missing there was a business on Stirling HWY called Australian Computer Resellers. There was also a business in Cannington of the same name. The ABN is in EDWARDS FAMILY TRUST

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=84053452200

The ABN however says it has only been registered since 2000 but obviously from the report there was a business of the same name in 1997

https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/o...ilish-glennon/
Nice find! Could have been the nearby location the leased premises. He took them there? Hmm

12-28-2016, 03:44 PM#1001 JoeDetective

Looks like it is eliminated then...Thanks....

Hold your horses, it wasn't likely the guy working for telstra also ran a PC store, but was this guy a relative who gave BE access?

12-28-2016, 03:58 PM#1015 nattymcgherkin

Things are getting a bit confusing with the business names. To clarify:

Australian Computer Resellers is owned by Edwards Family Trust. No confirmation of ownership, just very coincidental.

A search of Edwards Family Trust brought up a business called "BE's Services". I thought this may be linked to our BE as someone mentioned he had a lawnmowing business. Another poster clarified it is owned by a B***dan Edwards so nothing to do with our BE.

Last edited by sillybilly; 12-28-2016 at 04:09 PM. Reason: inserted **** in place of full name

12-28-2016, 04:09 PM#1024 Elyce
Originally Posted by FreeRadical

BE's Services had an entity name Brendan Edwards as Trustee for the Edwards family trust, later shortened to The Edwards Family Trust. I don't think it is associated with CSK.

There is a little bit about an Australian Computer Resellers here

http://.reckon.com.au/Portals/0/R...rResellers.pdf

According to the reckon PDF, owner of ACR is/was recently another person. It states the business started in 1993, which is in line with the ABN details also posted here (that state it was cancelled in 1996). Perhaps the business changed hands recently? The PDF doesn't state they have always owned the business.

12-28-2016, 04:13 PM#1028 stalker9
Originally Posted by JoeDetective
that BE is not Brendan... right?

No - BE who was arrested. Definitely him

12-28-2016, 04:12 PM#1027JBA512

Ok the previous poster didn't make that clear. So that BE has no relation to the suspected BE? If that is the case then definitely excluded...and sorry to waste everyones time..

12-28-2016, 04:14 PM#1029

OneSmallStepAtATime
There are 2 listings on the ABN register for Australian Computer Resellers.

1. One has a cancelled ABN and has an entity name of Digital Frog Pty Ltd
The director of Digital Frog is Gordon Harris http://www.manta.com/ic/mx1cv0p/au/digital-frog-pty-ltd

2. The other still has an active ABN and is linked to the Edwards Family Trust

Seems like 2 very separate businesses that at one point in time had the same trading name??

12-28-2016, 04:27 PM#1038nattymcgherkin
Originally Posted by stalker9

No - the father's name is not Brendan. (I think the computer business is just a coincidence, unfortunately)

The name Brendan has nothing to do with the computer store. That was to do with the other listing I found called “BE’s Services”, which a poster clarified wasn’t our BE as it was someone called Brendan.

12-28-2016, 04:40 PM#1042 CP345
The registration was cancelled but that doesn't mean the business necessarily closed. The ownership structure may have changed. Unless it had closed and it was an empty building still leased...

12-28-2016, 04:50 PM#1048 curious one

Sorry, can't find who mentioned that it was registered in 2000 - ABN's came in when the GST came in - so in July 2000 existing businesses needed an ABN to issue tax invoices.

It's more likely parents/extended family created the family trust - to protect assets, and divert income to family members for tax purposes. A trust could also be set up via someone's will. (Testamentory Trust)

Interestingly, someone who worked at ACR went to Gosnells high school from 1998 - 2002.

12-28-2016, 04:56 PM#1051 AlwaysCurious77

This is what I can work out so far.

ACR (abbreviated by me but also the name they used) seems to have started in 1993. I *think * it was sold/changed ownership as it started to be run by Digital Frog Pty Ltd in 2007. (There is another reason I think this, based on finding the owner on LinkedIn).

So opened 1993
Registered for GST 2000
Sold? Changed hands 2007
Closed 2015

12-28-2016, 05:20 PM#1061curious one

Australian Computer Resellers is a Perth-based retail computer store that has been trading in quality bargin priced new, nearly new, and refurbished computers and accessories since 1993.

We stock an excellent variety of desktop computer systems, notebook and sub-compact computers, desktop replacements, and computer accessories. If you have special computer needs we can custom build a computer to your specifications. Our in-house technician is available Mon-Fri to troubleshoot the computer issues of our valued customers.

https://www.wordofmouth.com.au/revie...ers-cannington

12-28-2016, 06:36 PM#1094 CP345
I've ordered the more comprehensive report to get clarification on the ownership of the computer store. They were very quick to send me the invoice. Now just waiting on the report...

12-29-2016, 08:16 AM#7 Coroner
Originally Posted by rhythymz
Well, I am going to give this a go.....

Regarding Australian Computer Resellers, who MOD has said we can talk about, there is another person whose initials are also BRE and who is also a technician who could have been its owner.

He was in the Army in 1964 so he probably went to Vietnam.

I'm going with a VERY large coincidence re ACR and trust name

NEW THREAD #

12-29-2016, 08:33 AM#11 rhythymz

Seems ACR specialised in gaming computers....

http://2012desktopcomputers.blogspot...rsdesktop.html

12-29-2016, 08:40 AM#15 Fortune Cookie

Had a quick look at domain name owner for ACR. Came up with D & F (WA) PTY LTD with no ABN, only ACN which you can't search info for without paying ASIC.

12-29-2016, 12:32 PM#47 thunderwombat

Hi all- post time poster so hopefully I don't stuff it up. Of course, admin please delete if I have overstepped the mark.

In a previous thread (I can't find it, sorry) someone mentioned that they had found BRE's parents on the electoral roll. Historical crime reasearch is a big interest of mine so I thought I'd see if there was anything interesting about his family on ancestry.com. If people are still living they are hard to research, but there are electoral rolls up until 1980. At the G** St, Huntingdale addresss previously mentioned, lived another BRE in 1980, same intitials but different first and middle names. B**** R****** Edwards (male) and E******** K**** Edwards (female). His occupation is listed as technician. The same people are on the 1972 Roll living in a caravan park at Margaret River. Occupation: technician.

I'll make it clear before someone points it out that this BRE is obviously not the suspect, who would have been 12 in 1980.

Please feel free to ignore, I'm more comfortable as a reader than a poster.

12-29-2016, 12:35 PM#48Shortfusepsb

I believe that they are the parents of the charged BRE. Anyone care to clarify.

12-29-2016, 01:04 PM#58 rati0nal

BRE (senior) wasn't just a technician, he was a technician for the Postmaster General, who was responsible for telephone lines.

12-29-2016, 02:20 PM#77 nattymcgherkin
Trying to get further details about ACR off the D&B website. You can order comprehensive reports on business. After doing a search for ACR a list of similar business was found. When I clicked on the Deregistered ACR listing, the search just hangs and nothing shows up. All the other businesses I click on bring up a selection of reports you can choose to purchase. Weird or just another coincidence?

12-30-2016, 11:32 PM#658 CP345
Originally Posted by nattymcgherkin

Still can't access any info on ACR. Seems like it has been taken offline. I found info that there was also a store in Armadale at some time.

Really? Where did you find this? I'm starting to get quite suss as to why I didn't get a report that I paid for and to why my enquiry as to why has gone unanswered. I was hoping to find out who the trustee is and possibly beneficiaries.

Looks like they were in Claremont, then armadale, then cannington. I know they were in cannington from at least 2011 due to looking at archived web pages.

1. 2-30-2016, 11:56 PM#665 CP345
Originally Posted by nattymcgherkin

If you google search “Australian Computer Resellers” page 2 lists a linkedin profile for someone called CF who apparently was owner/operator of ACR for 8 years. I don’t understand the link to Edwards Family Trust. I’m not even sure of all 3 stores are related.

I think it was understood that the business was sold in 2007.

2. 12-30-2016, 11:59 PM#666nattymcgherkin
Originally Posted by CP345

I think it was understood that the business was sold in 2007.

Yes, but I thought that was to Digital Frog and they are operated by GH and BH.

12-31-2016, 09:47 AM#707dilettante

Disappointed the family trust lookup appears a scam. I'm seeing a couple of things that suggest ACR and BE might be related but don't want to post without more proof.
Last edited by dilettante; 12-31-2016 at 09:52 AM.

01-07-2017, 11:29 AM#735
I would lean towards someone 40+ having a family trust.
So parents or uncles would be the most likely and to give a key.
Seeing we don't know all the extended families initials its hard to rule out completely.

1. 01-01-2017, 12:12 PM#993CP345

Originally Posted by RETPI

In regards to ACR. A simple business names historical search shows that the EDWARDS involved in the business, came much after the CSK incidents.

It is a very common name and one of the co-incidences that often occur in these type of investigations.

It looks more and more likely from other sources to be unrelated but the simple names search you describe shows that they got an ABN set up in 2000. Is that the date you're referring to? Nearly every business had to get an ABN and register for GST in 2000 as that's when the GST started. I don't think this rules out the same people owning it before that. They just didn't need the ABN. If you've got other info on top of that that I couldn't find them I'm happy to stand corrected.

There is a little more that I'll add when I find it again.

IC - I think you just won the grand prize for the longest post ever.
Thanks for all your effort [emoji1][emoji253]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

I just had a chat with Ta*kf*rc* Australia and wanted to know if there is a landscaping company, owner E*****s. "Mr. Tas*fo*ce" nicely advised me to send an email with my questions. However, I don't dare ....

Beside thinking of the landscaping in general I'm considering the possibility BRE maybe had a contract with Belmont (sports). Perhaps we can find out something about the E*****s companies if we start with the landscaping via Belmont area? :dunno: As you see: help is needed.

Are you saying you are being ""catfished? Someone pretending to be you?
Nope. Only that the hearsay stuff I heard from 2 different sources, is being verified by another source, and they said the name of the Law Firm, which I hadn't included in my original posts, so the poster hasn't made it up from reading anything here. So unless this forum poster is Marnie's husband, then that's at least 2 women from the same firm being offered lifts home by BRE and also saying that BRE's 1st wife was very domineering, as well as his Telstra colleagues saying that the "French" wife was very domineering.
This should provide some insight into state of mind, why's and wherefore s, motivations and possible articulations of accused events .IMO

Nope. Only that the hearsay stuff I heard from 2 different sources, is being verified by another source, and they said the name of the Law Firm, which I hadn't included in my original posts, so the poster hasn't made it up from reading anything here. So unless this forum poster is Marnie's husband, then that's at least 2 women from the same firm being offered lifts home by BRE and also saying that BRE's 1st wife was very domineering, as well as his Telstra colleagues saying that the "French" wife was very domineering.
This should provide some insight into state of mind, why's and wherefore s, motivations and possible articulations of accused events .IMO

Maybe CGE, if she was in reality domineering, 'encouraged' BRE to volunteer at LA. Imagine if the fact that BRE stayed a volunteer at LA for so long was due to long time 'encouragement' from CGE. Just my thoughts....

Certainly puts a different spin on the story.

Maybe EE was domineering also, as people generally choose a 'type' of partner.

IMO a man that is allegedly domineered by a woman often needs an outlet to release his often pent up anger. Maybe BRE's release was SK activities.

Please note I am in NO way suggesting CGE or EE was responsible for any of BRE's alleged crimes. I'm just suggesting that BRE chose a certain type of woman that ultimately may have triggered his underlying and pre-existing evil intentions.

Innerchild,

Many thanks for the post regarding the business registrations, you made a huge effort and it's much appreciated. :goodpost:

It's interesting there is/was a computer business near to where CG was last seen.

It makes sense that someone who's tech savvy would have an interest in such a business. Perhaps a retired family member operated/owned the business. If that was to be the case, BRE might have had a key to work on PCs, dropping off spare parts etc.

The business would have taxation records and, If the premises was leased, some sort of rental agreement.

I "think" all the shelf companies were purchased by a Mr Machem in the 1980s. I've mentioned that just incase you come across his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse