Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The neighbour and her husband were over there, then they left and then the wife came back and spoke to her,” Insp Peter Seel said.

Police said they were “looking into why she returned” and said the woman had made a formal statement!

Oooh the plot thickens :(

Surely the husband knows if her running shoes are missing???

I don't think that at all but the neighbour may be alluding to that reason and I was reminded by another poster that I shouldn't be presumptuous about suicide and someone's usual behaviour.

Ah ok :)

Re phone pings and fitness apps:

Search continues for missing Melbourne mum Elisa Curry at Aireys Inlet
Harrison Tippet, Alexander Sinnott, Andrea Hamblin and Aneeka Simonis
Herald Sun
16 minutes ago (as at 12:27 AEST 5 October 2017)

‘Police say they have been unable to track Mrs Curry’s phone via telecommunications towers.

Her iPhone last “pinged” at her holiday house on Saturday night and has not been detectable since.’

‘Investigators have also checked Mrs Curry’s phone apps including fitness apps but have been unable to find any relevant data.

The keen athlete normally used devices to track her runs but police believe she had not been using those apps in the days before she disappeared.’

Read more at:

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

Wonder what the neighbour felt was so urgent that it couldn't wait till the morning to be discussed?

Yes, this is looking bad for the neighbours. Did she return to Elisa's home or was it just her husband, was it both of them? It explains RB's gossipy comments to the press about Elisa having marital problems.

a formal statement.. ..I presume that means the woman was cautioned, and advised etc before being questioned... that's what a formal statement usually means, unless this is bad reporting...

a woman in the mix.....and her husband... crikey!!...could they all be in it together?... odd things go on at holiday homes, as I know to my enduring cost, and when that woman neighbor looks as odd as this one does....well, well, well.....

time to cut away the embroidery on the story so far....

(1)....no midnight running

(2)....no running long distance with the dog at any time

(3).. doubts now about a run that morning ( Sunday )

(4)... bed was slept in, apparently.

(5)....No texts or calls after 10.30pm Saturday from her phone.

(6).. no more searching far away, but now searching immediate vicinity of her home.

(7).... why didn't the dog bark when he heard his family car return home and the kids calling and his dogdaddy calling?... how come the dog lay doggo?.... Labs are notoriously sentimental....

It's the neighbour and the neighbour's husband for sure. Changing stories now that the neighbour went back to speak to her. And then Eliza's phone goes off at 10.30pm. And neighbour originally saying there was marital problems - without saying in original media interview she went back there.Too much coincidence.
Motive: probably sexually related.

Yes that's what I'm thinking. Phone going off at 10.30pm and neighbour saying she last saw her at 10pm is too close. Also Robyn Briggs comment was very odd. If you listen closely it is really odd how she describes the part about there being marrital problems. She looks very tired as well (up all night maybe). We will find out in the next few days I think. Cops will be all over CCTV in the area and I reckon they would have found something given the short time frame to get ahold of CCTV info.
(bbm)

Yes, although having seen a couple of other photos of RB, that seems to be her normal look. (I can't help but think she is definitely not teetotal.)
I keep hoping she is just "quirky", as BoysTown posted earlier...
but, idk.

It's the neighbour and the neighbour's husband for sure. Changing stories now that the neighbour went back to speak to her. And then Eliza's phone goes off at 10.30pm. And neighbour originally saying there was marital problems - without saying in original media interview she went back there.Too much coincidence.

Bolded by me.
the neighbor in love with Elisa?.. or the neighbors husband?.. or Elisa's husband in love with the neighbor,.?.... or in love with the neighbors husband?....

I expect to be told soon who the neighbor was ringing that night..... .. or who rang the neighbor, perhaps.....

But later that night, the female neighbour was then called back to the property.
“The neighbour and the husband were over there and then the wife came back and spoke with her,” Inspector Peter Seel said.
“She (the neighbour) has made a statement (about the nature of the conversation with Mrs Curry) but that’s not something I’m going to go into.”
The state of mind of the missing woman is crucial to the investigation as it could help police understand her likely movements.
“We’ve spoken to neighbours, they’ve given their idea of how she was feeling — it doesn’t help us in any way,” Inspector Seel said.
“She was quite upbeat about the result of the Grand Final but apart from that, nothing of interest.”
The female neighbour was chatting to Mrs Curry and saw her getting into bed.
Mrs Curry had messaged her husband, David Curry, who had been with couple’s children at the football. They discussed the Grand Final result.
Inspector Seel said the tone or context of Mrs Curry’s messages had not given indication she was upset or distressed.

bbm

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...t/news-story/a05127b2d81f8eb205f88c9856f40bdc

Bolded by me.
the neighbor in love with Elisa?.. or the neighbors husband?.. or Elisa's husband in love with the neighbor,.?.... or in love with the neighbors husband?....

I'm thinking neighbor's husband flirted with Elisa during the game/dinner (or Elisa was too friendly to him and neighbour lady didn't like it) and neighbour lady got angry and went back there to confront Elisa...JMO.

Bolded by me.

Yes if I had to guess, Swingers who tried it on with her after lots of alcohol. She knocks them back and through embarrassment they knock her off.

I'm thinking neighbor's husband flirted with Elisa during the game/dinner (or Elisa was too friendly to him and neighbour lady didn't like it) and neighbour lady got angry and went back there to confront Elisa...JMO.

I can buy that! ..... I don't discount any of the other combinations, though... ..

It's possible she said it, and more, but they just didn't air it. Or report it.

Yes if I had to guess, Swingers who tried it on with her after lots of alcohol. She knocks them back and through embarrassment they knock her off.

I bid on that one too..! a very feasible scenario.. following your train of thought, Elisa was 'the spare woman' at this shindig... the husband being up in Melbourne.. this makes her a focal point........

So how old are the neighbours? Is it possible Elisa was having an affair with the neighbour's husband?
I find it weird that they both went over first and then her over a second time. So bizarre! Unless they witnessed her having an affair with someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I WANNA KNOW WHERE THE LATE NIGHT JOG STORY CAME FROM!

Sorry for yelling....

does anyone else think it odd that your neighbour would see that you have gone to bed? thinking about it, if someone visits then I see them out the door and then lock up THEN go to bed. Also I am with Trooper regarding the dog not appearing when the family arrive on the Sunday morning. If the dog was in the immediate neighbourhood he would be bounding back home and welcoming his family. Where was the dog on Sunday morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP