Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having read the whole thread today, I have a couple of thoughts. Ifthe dog was found with the leash attached, then it is possible that Elisa was out walking the dog early on Sunday morning, along the cliff tops. She may have slipped and fallen down the cliff. Insofar as the leash attached is concerned - may dog owner allow a well behaved dog to run along without holding the leash, but with the leash trailing. If the dog witnessed its owner falling, then of course it would be distressed, and if the owner was out of sight (falling down a cliff), then the dog would be likely to wander, in a distressed state to a familiar area, whether it be a neighbour's yard or close to a neighbour, trying to get help. If this occurred, then she was likely washed out to sea, or trapped by rocks. I am glad the divers have been called in.

As a crazy animal lover, I would leash my dog until I came to a safe area and then let him off leash, and tuck the leash in my pocket so he would not trip or tangle. Labs are incredibly smart and have a brilliant sense of smell, consequently used to detect drug/bomb/quarantine activities. I'm surprised the lab didn't make it straight back to the home address.

s/s from above video [video=youtube;G7Ernj85EKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Ernj85EKQ&app=desktop[/video]

elisa curry.jpg

attachment.php

https://youtu.be/G7Ernj85EKQ

Curry suffers from depression and is reported to be an alcoholic

Oh ****!

So sad. Suffers from depression and an alcoholic. Not a good mix.
Wipes her Facebook account and decides to end her life? Jump off a cliff? Did she take the dog with her for her last few minutes so she had someone with her, leaves the dog and jumps?

Anyone else think a lot of disinformation was published via the neighbour talking yo reporters early in the piece? They need to identify their sources. It's lazy and unprofessional and makes a big mess.

Wipes her Facebook account and decides to end her life? Jump off a cliff? Did she take the dog with her for her last few minutes so she had someone with her, leaves the dog and jumps?

Yeah. I'm thinking this is what has happened. Very sad if that's the case.

She's a marathon runner and would have kept to tracks. I can't see her bush bashing.

I think if she was bitten by a snake they most likely would have found her by now.

JMO

One reason to bush bash off a worn track is if you are bitten by a snake and trying to get to the main road that runs parallel. Heart rate up, venom pumping around quickly. No time to return the same way.

Dosn't look like that's the case though....but just saying.

Oh that's sad :(

Well, deleting her FB and leaving her Fitbit and phone might have been a sign that her depression was more of a problem than anyone knew. Unfortunately many suicidal people hide it well :(

I'm not on the suicide train. I don't believe she would have taken her 'on a leash' dog....

Eek, maybe off neighbour was just being a good Samaritan to an upset/drunk friend.

Im thinking the same. Or maybe she's gone for a walk after being put to bed (maybe not being sound of mind) and then become lost or accidentally falling

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Good point!

Oops forgot to quote the post.

Was to richieswan in regards to snake bites and Bush bashing!

That also makes her hubby's comment of 'Elisa, if you're out there please contact us' make a lot more sense :(

View attachment 124177

https://youtu.be/G7Ernj85EKQ

Curry suffers from depression and is reported to be an alcoholic

An Alcoholic AND a Marathon Runner?... a very, very odd combo indeed. one , you would think would cancel out the other.. one of my husbands was a marathon runner, and one a secret alcoholic... the combination of those two hobbies is simply outrageous , on the face of it.. one of those calls has to be wrong...

For the sake of her children, husband and her family, I hope that what has happened is a tragic accident, rather than any alternatives.

I'm not on the suicide train. I don't believe she would have taken her 'on a leash' dog....

If she'd had a few drinks, perhaps she accidentally didn't click the gate shut on her way out? Maybe?

An Alcoholic AND a Marathon Runner?... a very, very odd combo indeed. one , you would think would cancel out the other.. one of my husbands was a marathon runner, and one a secret alcoholic... the combination of those two hobbies is simply outrageous , on the face of it.. one of those calls has to be wrong...

I was thinking the same thing
Alcoholic & marathon runner don't gel well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Type A personalities go hand in hand with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier