Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

and this,,,

http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/afte...k-search-for-elisa-curry-20171006-gyvucq.html

'Eleven people have disappeared since Elisa Curry went missing from her holiday home along Victoria's Great Ocean Road on Saturday night.

None attracted the attention Ms Curry did.

"It's a lady with three children who has vanished and there's just been no indication of what may or may not have happened to her; that captures the imagination of the public," Inspector Peter Seel said.

toooooooo neat......

When my husband took his own life my eldest didn’t go to school for months and due to gossip I moved. Couldn’t stay in the house ever again. Nothing was “normal” for sometime. Everyone’s different though I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just felt genuine sadness for you x hugs

I thought this comment by Elisa's friend was a bit odd:
Jon Minney, Ms Curry's friend for more than 20 years, said earlier in the week that he wanted to imagine she was far away somewhere and happy, but as the days wore on that scenario became less and less likely.

Why would he imagine her somewhere far away and happy unless maybe that is something she had talked about before - wanting to get away from her family and life because that would make her happy. If so, it's an unusual thing for a mother of 3 to discuss openly.

It also reminded me of what people say after someone has taken their own life - at least she'll be at peace now, I hope she has found some happiness etc. So maybe that's what he's driving at. He's imagining her deceased but at peace perhaps.

I do wonder about the phone. If she turned if off and never back on then why bother taking it with her.

When my husband took his own life my eldest didn’t go to school for months and due to gossip I moved. Couldn’t stay in the house ever again. Nothing was “normal” for sometime. Everyone’s different though I guess

Sorry to hear this happened Wendy.

Sorry for your loss.

surely all three would not be sent back to school,.. even in the lovely blazers.. get em outta there.... . I'm with TGY.. they should be in therapy now. not next week. .

that phone...

of course, maybe her phone was dislodged in some sort of struggle in the home, ( scenario 1 ) or she simply left it behind when she walked out ( scenario 2 ) ,,, and the husband arrives back at Airey's and hunts all over for the phone and takes out the sim card and destroys the phone before calling the police ( scenario 1 ) or knows exactly where the phone is, gets it, takes out the sim card, destroys the phone before calling the police ( scenario 2 ) and voila.. a missing mobile.

My heart aches for these kids...[emoji174] through no fault of their own they’re thrust such a terrible lifelong heartache and unknowing.

Okay, I have decided I am going to tell you guys this. I’ve been hum-ing and haa-ing whether I would or not, because I do not want any pressure and am not going to speak with him. He is not going to give me any case info. Nor should he.

I received a response to my complaint about the revealing of an internal police flyer in that video, and how the public should not know about the ‘report of alcoholic’. The response was directly from Insp Seel. He provided with me his phone number, asked for mine, so we could discuss the complaint.

I have replied to him in length, saying I did not want to bring any trouble on him, realised this was probably a huge stuff up by police, and can see that the video has been taken down. I expressed my concern that the children may have to now live with this stigma. And my disappointment that the media have a hold of this info. I also asked him to feel free to forward my response to their complaints area, so they can close the matter.

So if Peter Seel reads here he will know that SouthAussie is the forum name for the identified person who lodged the complaint. But that is neither here nor there. I just want them to find Elisa. And I want this to be as easy as possible for the children.

But I respect that he replied to me directly.

surely all three would not be sent back to school,.. even in the lovely blazers.. get em outta there.... . I'm with TGY.. they should be in therapy now. not next week. .

that phone...

of course, maybe her phone was dislodged in some sort of struggle in the home, ( scenario 1 ) or she simply left it behind when she walked out ( scenario 2 ) ,,, and the husband arrives back at Airey's and hunts all over for the phone and takes out the sim card and destroys the phone before calling the police ( scenario 1 ) or knows exactly where the phone is, gets it, takes out the sim card, destroys the phone before calling the police ( scenario 2 ) and voila.. a missing mobile.

Sorry to repeat trooper we touched on it in the other thread but Gerard's phone info ! Can you remember how long it took for all that amazing information to come out - from memory it was a fair while ? they seem to hold so much of a story now don't they

I can get my head around the possibility that someone could be mentally unwell enough to leave their children behind. Alcohol combined with antidepressants, sleeping pills etc could tip an already sick person over the edge of rational thought.

But if Elisa got to that point, and really did slip out of her home and head to the cliffs or into the ocean;
1) why did she take her switched off phone with her?
2) where did her dog disappear to for the best part of 2 days, while police and others were scouring the area?

I can get my head around the possibility that someone could be mentally unwell enough to leave their children behind. Alcohol combined with antidepressants, sleeping pills etc could tip an already sick person over the edge of rational thought.

But if Elisa got to that point, and really did slip out of her home and head to the cliffs or into the ocean;
1) why did she take her switched off phone with her?
2) where did her dog disappear to for the best part of 2 days, while police and others were scouring the area?

And those are likely the big two questions that are confounding the police, and making them wonder (and investigate) exactly what this case is all about.

Sorry to repeat trooper we touched on it in the other thread but Gerard's phone info ! Can you remember how long it took for all that amazing information to come out - from memory it was a fair while ? they seem to hold so much of a story now don't they

Horror, I think that was an a rolling info as the story unfolded that morning. . . I don't recall it being a huge secret.. even the young constable's reaction to the rents and tears on Gerards stupid face was all out there that morning. Which is why he called in his lovely lady sergeant. . It was only the one or two rings, but it seemed to the police that it was in the vicinity of the house, but, as you know, never found to this day..

I just felt genuine sadness for you x hugs

Naw thanks. Appreciated. This sort of thing brings out the strangest things. His family and friends rejected me because in their eyes I should have saved him, stopped him. Someone has to take the blame!
Only thing I was concerned with was his proposal to take me with him. Anywho that’s a long time ago now. Been married for 18 years to a wonderful man and my kids are grown and doing ok, occasionally it shows through but on the whole they are doing great ❤️

I do wonder about the phone. If she turned if off and never back on then why bother taking it with her.[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

edited by me for full impact of perfect question.

Okay, I have decided I am going to tell you guys this. I’ve been hum-ing and haa-ing whether I would or not, because I do not want any pressure and am not going to speak with him. He is not going to give me any case info. Nor should he.

I received a response to my complaint about the revealing of an internal police flyer in that video, and how the public should not know about the ‘report of alcoholic’. The response was directly from Insp Seel. He provided with me his phone number, asked for mine, so we could discuss the complaint.

I have replied to him in length, saying I did not want to bring any trouble on him, realised this was probably a huge stuff up by police, and can see that the video has been taken down. I expressed my concern that the children may have to now live with this stigma. And my disappointment that the media have a hold of this info. I also asked him to feel free to forward my response to their complaints area, so they can close the matter.

So if Peter Seel reads here he will know that SouthAussie is the forum name for the identified person who lodged the complaint. But that is neither here nor there. I just want them to find Elisa. And I want this to be as easy as possible for the children.

But I respect that he replied to me directly.

Wow !!! Interesting it was a direct reply. No questions I respect what you have said but very hands on good work to him. And much respect to you for taking the step to raise your concerns which I fully agree and support.

I just had a thought about the "reported to be an alcoholic" terminology used by police.
It is the kind of language used in legal proceedings when describing a person involved in the case e.g. the victims mother was reported to be an alcoholic.
It makes me wonder if there had been some kind of documentation about EC that was being referenced e.g legal records or medical records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet