Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re BBM

yes,, the phone isn't really dead until the sim card is taken out. It may have a flat battery. When you turn it off, the GPS thingy doesn't switch off, it hums and whirrs away, and most phones current have this. Then it can be triangulated in relation to the towers and whatever position they ( the relay towers ) are in . ( a terrific example of this is a bloke in Ireland who murdered his wife, and it was solely by phone triangulation that they destroyed his alibi and had him right there at her front door .. I will look it up and bung it up ) ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v1Bto9s6WI

But there are applications that security , police have, that can actually turn your phone on and capture a film of what's around it, perhaps your dead face, or other portions of your person, or even perhaps the murderer trying to take a selfie. Some of the stuff requires legal permission, ( eg, a warrant ) .. some doesn't. ..

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Yea!!! I'm with you, TGY.. . and Carl Sagan as well. absence of any clue whatsoever doesn't mean suicide!! it just means a lucky murderer.. Carl said something like that, once.. maybe..

Psst don't tell anyone?
I've always been in love love with Carl Sagan's voice. OMG talk Cosmos to me Carl.
An absolute genius gone too soon.

The public interest has been overwhelming for Elisa.
I honestly hoping thinking praying there IS friends and family pushing from the sidelines otherwise this could be just another suicide. That's what he wants us to believe.

Like the Dickies & the Morcombes. It's the silent ones that pack a punch!

Yes you are very correct here actually thank you for the reminder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bloody phone!!! What if, when the female neighbour left after returning by herself to talk about something personal, this upset Elisa so she turned it off in case she felt the neighbour might ring her and continue on? In the morning, she kept it off so nobody could contact her, and she took it with her when she disappeared because she didn't want anyone looking at her history?
:fence::gaah:

:seeya: Hi Morrisa. Remember this one this for hon?

Many a phone ping has been the complete undoing of her murderer.

Karen Ristevski, Jill Meagher, Stephanie Scott, Sharon Edwards...to name just a few.
LE holds their trump cards close. Bugger those pings!! :D

Elisa ran the Great Ocean Road Marathon under the name she was known by (as reported in MSM earlier in this thread), ie; ‘Lisa’:

2016: http://m.racetecresults.com/MyResult...d=4&AId=783924

2015: http://tomatotiming.racetecresults.c...28358-4-588749

2014: http://tomatotiming.racetecresults.c...28214-4-426858

Yep, she seemed to be a frequent participant in marathons and might've (maybe there's another Lisa Curry in the same age range - unlikely imo) participated in these and even more (google-fu for this is quite difficult unless you know which races):

Canberra Marathon 2017, Boston Marathon 2017

attachment.php

Great Ocean Road 2016, Boston Marathon 2016, Melbourne Marathon 2016, Surf Coast 50KM 2016
Great Ocean Road 2015, Gold Coast Airport Marathon 2015, Melbourne Marathon 2015
Great Ocean Road 2014, Gold Coast Airport Marathon 2014, Melbourne Marathon 2014

Sources:
http://www.marathonguide.com/
http://tomatotiming.racetecresults.com/
https://www.multisportaustralia.com.au/

Attachments

• Boston Marathon.jpg
    Boston Marathon.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 273
And do we know if you can still trace a phone if it is switched off? I thought some phones had some sort of gps tracker thingy that remains in the background or perhaps I'm thinking too much about James Bond.....

I'm sure the IPhone's 'find my phone' works for quite some time after the battery has died and the phone turned off.

O/T - I've heard some brilliant stories about how people have 'lost' their phones, pinpoint it's location & track them down. Love love technology.
(I just wish I could work it).

:seeya: Hi Morrisa. Remember this one this for hon?

Many a phone ping has been the complete undoing of her murderer.

Karen Ristevski, Jill Meagher, Stephanie Scott, Sharon Edwards...to name just a few.
LE holds their trump cards close. Bugger those pings!! :D

Gosh, a whole lot of murders this year hit the courts because of the mobile phone and it's relentless capacity to track, record, search, register, retain , disperse, calculate a hell of a lot of information that every murderer , without fail, wishes it didn't.

And it has been amazing, even just this year, to think back over so many of them who , against all the current logic , hold onto that cell phone as if it was an oxygen cylinder in an underwater cave. They cannot let it go. It tracks them, and captures them, time and time again. I think for sterling stupidity, Vincent Stanford and his twin brother , are right up there at the top, while regarding themselves as smart nerds, with a handle on technology, sank themselves and each other, with surprising ease.

Great find mdcmdc, and very significant. My theory is this (and all purely speculative):
•Elisa suffers depression and often seeks time alone to restore her mind.
•Marriage may be rocky and talk of leaving husband is a form of escapism for her. Perhaps he isn't around a lot due to work, leaving her to deal with the pressure of looking after 3 children which is no easy feat when mental illness renders you almost incapable of looking after yourself.
•Maybe alcohol consumption is a characteristic of her downward spirals. This leads to my theory that the neighbours are aware of Elisa's state of mental health, and may very well have been in contact with husband to let him know they had seen her safely to bed after she had drank watching the grand final.
•Elisa decides after appeasing the kindly neighbour that she is going to bed, and checking in with husband, that in fact she isn't done. Under the influence of alcohol, she impulsively decides to take a walk to clear her head and/ or enjoy some fresh air. Being without the children, she's a free agent. Maybe she even mentioned to husband that she might take a stroll to sober up, which would account for the earlier narratives regarding an evening run.
•She grabs her phone which might be almost flat after the day's use and heads to the beach to listen to the waves that connect her so strongly to her beloved mother.
•Doesn't latch the gate or forgets entirely to close it. Dog may be fast asleep and doesn't realise she has left until morning, when s/he becomes anxious and wanders off to look for Elisa and/ or morning feed.
•Elisa arrives at either beach or cliff top path and is overcome with emotion. The pressures of daily life, missing her mother, her feelings of inadequacy over whatever she believes she is not excelling at. And remember, at this point we know Elisa has consumed alcohol, just not how much. But my key point is this - did she engage in suicidal ideation and then whilst under the influence accidentally proceed?
•Being a prolific and passionate writer I tend to strongly agree that no note seems out of character from what we "know" of her. Accidental suicide would mean she did not prepare a note at all.
•I'm guessing that with 3 children aged between 7 and 12, this is a household of early risers. Kids missed mum, dad wants to spend a day of rest at the beach house so they leave early to make the most of the day. Husband is concerned that he can't contact Elisa, but figures she is making the most of a sleep in without the kids.
•Concern turns to alarm when the family arrives at Airey's Inlet because mum is not around, the dog is missing and the mobile phone is flat. Knowing the turns her mood can take and no doubt all the more anxious with 3 children worrying where their mother is, he calls local police to ask if there have been any accidents etc.

Sorry if post is too long, and hopefully it makes sense (it does in my head :thinking: )

frequently obits mention the spouses of the bereaved...not just the children and grandchildren.

thanks to some amazing online sleuthing from those who found imagery, connections and that amazing referencing of all her marathons...she was running about 4 of them a year!, some less than a week apart including travelling from aus to the us! Her times are all over the place though. You are all so amazing.

If this has already been addressed I apologize, I think I've covered all of both threads but it's possible I missed something.

I think it's entirely possible that there WAS a suicide note, the husband found it, but kept it to himself because the content was scandalous and he thought it could be damaging to his kids, his job, or both.

Some people have said that calling her in missing by 9am was "too fast", and I agree it's a little suspect, but if he found a note it would definitely explain that.

I'm not real strong on the suicide angle although I do think it's the most likely possibility, I have no idea what's going on here.

There are only two things at this point I'm semi-confident about: a.) the neighbor is just a goof ball and is not involved, and b.) if the husband is involved, he didn't sneak back and kill her himself. And I'm not all that confident in either of those things, nor do I have any reason to believe them besides my gut.

On the surface this case reminds me of Tammy Kingery in a lot of ways, although in this case I find the husband less suspicious than in Tammy's (not to say he's not suspicious at all, just less so). That doesn't really get me anywhere anyway though, seeing as Tammy Kingery hasn't been found and we have no clue what actually happened to her.

Okay, I have decided I am going to tell you guys this. I’ve been hum-ing and haa-ing whether I would or not, because I do not want any pressure and am not going to speak with him. He is not going to give me any case info. Nor should he.

I received a response to my complaint about the revealing of an internal police flyer in that video, and how the public should not know about the ‘report of alcoholic’. The response was directly from Insp Seel. He provided with me his phone number, asked for mine, so we could discuss the complaint.

I have replied to him in length, saying I did not want to bring any trouble on him, realised this was probably a huge stuff up by police, and can see that the video has been taken down. I expressed my concern that the children may have to now live with this stigma. And my disappointment that the media have a hold of this info. I also asked him to feel free to forward my response to their complaints area, so they can close the matter.

So if Peter Seel reads here he will know that SouthAussie is the forum name for the identified person who lodged the complaint. But that is neither here nor there. I just want them to find Elisa. And I want this to be as easy as possible for the children.

But I respect that he replied to me directly.

Thanks for letting us know, that's pretty incredible that you heard from Seel directly. Makes me think your complaint ricocheted up the chain of command and was taken very seriously. As I think it should be, it's sad that information got out.

I don't see suicide either Trooper. If it was not a tragic accident on Sunday morning when possibly out with the dog, walking, then there is the strong possibility of foul play. Still want it confirmed if the dog was found with it's lead attached.

People often walk their dogs off leash on the cliff tracks. The dog may have been sniffing around in the bush and EC could've had the leash with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, she seemed to be a frequent participant in marathons and might've (maybe there's another Lisa Curry in the same age range - unlikely imo) participated in these and even more (google-fu for this is quite difficult unless you know which races):

Canberra Marathon 2017, Boston Marathon 2017

attachment.php

Great Ocean Road 2016, Boston Marathon 2016, Melbourne Marathon 2016, Surf Coast 50KM 2016
Great Ocean Road 2015, Gold Coast Airport Marathon 2015, Melbourne Marathon 2015
Great Ocean Road 2014, Gold Coast Airport Marathon 2014, Melbourne Marathon 2014

Sources:
http://www.marathonguide.com/
http://tomatotiming.racetecresults.com/
https://www.multisportaustralia.com.au/

Elisa Curry’s middle initial is ‘A’. There is another woman named ‘Lisa Curry’. She was an Olympic swimmer who took up marathon running and cycling.

Elisa Curry’s middle initial is ‘A’. There is another woman named ‘Lisa Curry’. She was an Olympic swimmer who took up marathon running and cycling.
this is elisa though because lisa curry the swimmer is 57 years old

If this has already been addressed I apologize, I think I've covered all of both threads but it's possible I missed something.

I think it's entirely possible that there WAS a suicide note, the husband found it, but kept it to himself because the content was scandalous and he thought it could be damaging to his kids, his job, or both.

Some people have said that calling her in missing by 9am was "too fast", and I agree it's a little suspect, but if he found a note it would definitely explain that.

I'm not real strong on the suicide angle although I do think it's the most likely possibility, I have no idea what's going on here.

There are only two things at this point I'm semi-confident about: a.) the neighbor is just a goof ball and is not involved, and b.) if the husband is involved, he didn't sneak back and kill her himself. And I'm not all that confident in either of those things, nor do I have any reason to believe them besides my gut.

On the surface this case reminds me of Tammy Kingery in a lot of ways, although in this case I find the husband less suspicious than in Tammy's (not to say he's not suspicious at all, just less so). That doesn't really get me anywhere anyway though, seeing as Tammy Kingery hasn't been found and we have no clue what actually happened to her.[ dub ! I believe you are 100% right on a) and totally agree with b) I do live locally but a bit out of the loop at the moment .

Dub ; I think you are 100% right about a) and totally agree with you on b) . I do live locally but a bit out of the loop at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234