Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa!!what if the female neighbor sneakily took Elisa's phone while she was a bit dizzy, took it back to her place, rang the Mister in Melbourne , downloaded all of Elisa's stuff , which sends him into a paroxysm of steaming rage, because he finds out she is about to kick him out, he drives down, murders her, him and the neighbor evaporate the phone, he drives back, waits for the kids to wake up, no wonder the neighbor closes her eyes!!.. ... motive , method and manner!!..

Didn't the female neighbour say she last saw Elisa around 10.30pm, before she (the neighbour) went to work? If the neighbour was at work, which should be able to be verified, then the neighbour would have no involvement. MOO

Didn't the female neighbour say she last saw Elisa around 10.30pm, before she (the neighbour) went to work? If the neighbour was at work, which should be able to be verified, then the neighbour would have no involvement. MOO

I don't think they are the same neighbours (if you are referring to the lady who spoke with her eyes shut?)

The friend left and at some point in the night her neighbours, a married couple, came over. They both left, but at 10pm, something prompted the wife to return. She saw Ms Curry get into bed before heading back home.

The couple, who have given statements to police, aren't talking to media and Inspector Seel will not say what Ms Curry discussed with her neighbour that night, only that it was a personal matter.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...k-search-for-elisa-curry-20171006-gyvucq.html

Some great sleuthing happening! I'm so flippy floppy about Elisa. I can see how all scenarios are possible (except an accident - I think she would have been found by now)

I hope the information caravan brings some insight into her last movements.

South Aussie - I'm impressed (and surprised!) you had a personal response from Seel. I don't think I would have been able to resist a phone conversation with him...not to find case info but to see what his response is to the flyer being released...

Just had a random thought about our earlier discussion on the lack of photos of Elisa. I've realised it's actually quite plausible based on my own set up.

I'm the custodian of my family's photos, they're on the home computer under my account, which is password protected to keep the kids out of mischief. A backup hard drive is tucked away somewhere safe. Recent ex-H never gave a stuff about that kind of thing, wouldn't know where any of it was kept, and as our marriage deteriorated I certainly made sure he didn't have my passwords.

Perhaps Elisa's similar, and of course her phone and Facebook photos are inaccessible.

Doesn’t explain why DC doesn’t have anything useful on his phone? Or the older child? My hubby and friends have photos of me everywhere and I’m not a photo liker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some great sleuthing happening! I'm so flippy floppy about Elisa. I can see how all scenarios are possible (except an accident - I think she would have been found by now)

I hope the information caravan brings some insight into her last movements.

South Aussie - I'm impressed (and surprised!) you had a personal response from Seel. I don't think I would have been able to resist a phone conversation with him...not to find case info but to see what his response is to the flyer being released...

Believe it or not, his response does not interest me. The release of that piece of info was wrong to do. He may not have been aware of it - though he should have been. And he would just give me whatever the official line is. That it was an oversight, the person who made the video did not realise it was an internal police flyer, whatever.

I would imagine it was his 2IC that was overseeing the release of the video, not Insp Seel. But the complaint would have landed on his desk, so he dealt with it. If it was his 2IC that authorised the release of the video, he couldn't very well have the 2IC deal with the complaint.

I just want Insp Seel to focus on finding Elisa, and doing the other aspects of his job. Which is why I tried to make it less of a hassle for him. Just gave a detailed written reply that he could use to close the complaint.

Quote = KG1: Didn't the female neighbour say she last saw Elisa around 10.30pm, before she (the neighbour) went to work? If the neighbour was at work, which should be able to be verified, then the neighbour would have no involvement. MOO. End quote.

I don't think they are the same neighbours (if you are referring to the lady who spoke with her eyes shut?)

The friend left and at some point in the night her neighbours, a married couple, came over. They both left, but at 10pm, something prompted the wife to return. She saw Ms Curry get into bed before heading back home.

The couple, who have given statements to police, aren't talking to media and Inspector Seel will not say what Ms Curry discussed with her neighbour that night, only that it was a personal matter.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...k-search-for-elisa-curry-20171006-gyvucq.html

Yes and just to further clarify we do know that RB (neighbour who was interviewed on TV with short grey hair who mentioned marital problems) says she last saw Elisa at SOME POINT on Sat as RB was leaving for work. However, we don't know what time that sighting was.

:seeya: Hi Morrisa. Remember this one this for hon?

Many a phone ping has been the complete undoing of her murderer.

Karen Ristevski, Jill Meagher, Stephanie Scott, Sharon Edwards...to name just a few.
LE holds their trump cards close. Bugger those pings!! :D

Yes exactly those pesky phones! hoping LE has it all sorted and just waiting for the right moment to pounce.
I’m still swaying from hubby to neighbours

People often walk their dogs off leash on the cliff tracks. The dog may have been sniffing around in the bush and EC could've had the leash with her.

Dog leash used as a noose? Mmm or the killers weapon of opportunity?

Yes exactly those pesky phones! hoping LE has it all sorted and just waiting for the right moment to pounce.
I’m still swaying from hubby to neighbours

Like some others, I don't see the neighbours that we are aware of being involved with this .... unless one of them is an ardent admirer of Elisa.

Because, to me (at this point in time), Elisa is lost in the bush/surf somewhere by her own doing, or an ardent admirer is to blame, or a roving ice addict/sex offender has involvement.

Too neat lots of planning has gone into this disappearance

So true! NEAT as a pin. Highly likely she’s met with some sort of foul play BUT there are quite a few people who have just disappeared, up and left everything and found decades later to have created a whole new life. Admittedly these have been before our digital footprints followed us everywhere we go.... nothing is impossible?

Hitman theory has some legs

Dog leash used as a noose? Mmm or the killers weapon of opportunity?

That's a really good point, I wonder if the leash was missing and if they tested the dog for any blood. My pet lab was a sweetheart but was very protective of his family.

I am really leaning towards a random person, I share other people's sense that the husband is unlikely and feel like we are making the mistake of only looking at the players we are aware of. But we don't have the full investigation or really know anything about her.

On a warm, long weekend there are so many people out of town in the Great Ocean Road area. It is still possible she was grabbed when running and was driven elsewhere, dead or alive.

I really feel for the family.

Too neat lots of planning has gone into this disappearance

Sometimes this case makes me think of Daniel O'Keeffe.

And there he stayed, under the floorboards of his family's home in suburban Geelong, for almost five years, until his father Des found his bones on Monday afternoon.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...nder-geelong-family-home-20160321-gnnw19.html
“We know what happened to him. I don’t have any unanswered questions. We know that he took his own life and he never left home. He loved being at home with us, and we had lots of happy memories in that home. He just chose to make sure that he would stay with us forever,” Mrs O’Keeffe said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...g/news-story/e8cb91f38825a14eb4b67ef78e583f91

That's a really good point, I wonder if the leash was missing and if they tested the dog for any blood. My pet lab was a sweetheart but was very protective of his family.

I am really leaning towards a random person, I share other people's sense that the husband is unlikely and feel like we are making the mistake of only looking at the players we are aware of. But we don't have the full investigation or really know anything about her.

On a warm, long weekend there are so many people out of town in the Great Ocean Road area. It is still possible she was grabbed when running and was driven elsewhere, dead or alive.

I really feel for the family.

This would make sense if the dog was off leash. Elisa grabbed and stuffed in a car, taking the leash with her.

Dog familiar enough with surroundings to make its way back close to home, minus leash.

Quote = KG1: Didn't the female neighbour say she last saw Elisa around 10.30pm, before she (the neighbour) went to work? If the neighbour was at work, which should be able to be verified, then the neighbour would have no involvement. MOO. End quote.

Yes and just to further clarify we do know that RB (neighbour who was interviewed on TV with short grey hair who mentioned marital problems) says she last saw Elisa at SOME POINT on Sat as RB was leaving for work. However, we don't know what time that sighting was.

Exactly!

The article above said the neighbours that gave formal statements to the police aren't speaking with the media

Sometimes this case makes me think of Daniel O'Keefe.

And there he stayed, under the floorboards of his family's home in suburban Geelong, for almost five years, until his father Des found his bones on Monday afternoon.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...nder-geelong-family-home-20160321-gnnw19.html

Agree Daniel came to mind.
In my experience and as others here have expressed people who suicide don’t go too far from home, they want to be found.
I’m still not convinced on this line for EC.

Agree Daniel came to mind.
In my experience and as others here have expressed people who suicide don’t go too far from home, they want to be found.
I’m still not convinced on this line for EC.

No, I am not convinced yet either. Currently, my other considerations are an ardent spurned admirer, or a random sex offender or ice addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it