Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your insight - that actually makes so much sense explained the way you have. I have also learned new things too.

That's ok. I've had to learn a lot about Bi-polar, to cope with my own health. Bi-polar can be hard to manage because often the person may be 'normal', then there may be periods of mania (can be super happy, hard to believe there's anything wrong) and there may be periods of depression - which can be deep and dark depressions; it's a swings and roundabouts condition, up and down and exhausting for those who love those afflicted when it is not under control. Highly intelligent people are also more prone to 'existential depression'. I am a mother and have Bi-polar, when I am in my normal phases, life is beautiful but in depressed or mixed episodes, I can be prone to suicidal thinking, even with beautiful children, a smart brain and a good life. It took years for me to be diagnosed properly, and I am lucky I am still here - on the other side of that now. I am also a marathon runner, and have been known to run a half-marathon without training, when in a manic state. She may not have had Bi-polar, but it would explain a lot. I am feeling her case very deeply and am sorry for the suffering going on for her family, herself. I hope she still turns up of course, with all my heart.

and, Richie, in the dark!!..

True, so I'm thinking an early morning run, perhaps further than the search area to a place that had some significance to Elisa. Somewhere to sit and ponder and not come back. But still amazing she hasn't been found. Insert lots of question marks here -->

I just had a thought about the "reported to be an alcoholic" terminology used by police.
It is the kind of language used in legal proceedings when describing a person involved in the case e.g. the victims mother was reported to be an alcoholic.
It makes me wonder if there had been some kind of documentation about EC that was being referenced e.g legal records or medical records.

Good thought. Perhaps even a driving infraction by Elisa. Something police may have in their records.

tgy... remember Alisons phone.. . (never found ) ,,, but when that nice female sergeant was called in, she managed to get a ring tone on it, and that was, I think about 12,13 hours after Gerard claimed she was happily watching the footy show.. . she went outside to try and hear it ringing..

Yup I sure remember Troops.
It pinged in the neighbours yard. It was never found.
I recon he pegged it over the fence in the dark and then couldn't find it.

My opinion for whats it worth? Two choices here.
1) Alison Baden-clay/Karen Riveski
2) Karen Chetcutti

I refuse to go suicide. No! Not yet!

Yup I sure remember Troops.
It pinged in the neighbours yard. It was never found.
I recon he pegged it over the fence in the dark and then couldn't find it.

My opinion for whats it worth? Two choices here.
1) Alison Baden-clay/Karen Riveski
2) Karen Chetcutti

I refuse to go suicide. No! Not yet!

Yea!!! I'm with you, TGY.. . and Carl Sagan as well. absence of any clue whatsoever doesn't mean suicide!! it just means a lucky murderer.. Carl said something like that, once.. maybe..

and this,,,

http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/afte...k-search-for-elisa-curry-20171006-gyvucq.html

'Eleven people have disappeared since Elisa Curry went missing from her holiday home along Victoria's Great Ocean Road on Saturday night.

None attracted the attention Ms Curry did.

"It's a lady with three children who has vanished and there's just been no indication of what may or may not have happened to her; that captures the imagination of the public," Inspector Peter Seel said.

toooooooo neat......

oh pullease have they committed the same amount of resources to those others? lol what came first...the police response or the imagination?

Just had a random thought about our earlier discussion on the lack of photos of Elisa. I've realised it's actually quite plausible based on my own set up.

I'm the custodian of my family's photos, they're on the home computer under my account, which is password protected to keep the kids out of mischief. A backup hard drive is tucked away somewhere safe. Recent ex-H never gave a stuff about that kind of thing, wouldn't know where any of it was kept, and as our marriage deteriorated I certainly made sure he didn't have my passwords.

Perhaps Elisa's similar, and of course her phone and Facebook photos are inaccessible.

This bloody phone!!! What if, when the female neighbour left after returning by herself to talk about something personal, this upset Elisa so she turned it off in case she felt the neighbour might ring her and continue on? In the morning, she kept it off so nobody could contact her, and she took it with her when she disappeared because she didn't want anyone looking at her history?
:fence::gaah:

I meant to add before too that I also find it totally hard to fathom. Especially as a parent. So many unanswered questions. But since loosing someone who we tried to save for so long I now think sometimes everything has been said in their eyes maybe ?? It's difficult to understand and realistically we only ever guess after the fact really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so sorry for your loss horror

Just had a random thought about our earlier discussion on the lack of photos of Elisa. I've realised it's actually quite plausible based on my own set up.

I'm the custodian of my family's photos, they're on the home computer under my account, which is password protected to keep the kids out of mischief. A backup hard drive is tucked away somewhere safe. Recent ex-H never gave a stuff about that kind of thing, wouldn't know where any of it was kept, and as our marriage deteriorated I certainly made sure he didn't have my passwords.

Perhaps Elisa's similar, and of course her phone and Facebook photos are inaccessible.

Then I think she has 3 young affluent kids...they undoubtedly have all the latest phones, tablets, cameras etc and who do young kids photograph..their parents. just a thought.

And do we know if you can still trace a phone if it is switched off? I thought some phones had some sort of gps tracker thingy that remains in the background or perhaps I'm thinking too much about James Bond.....

This bloody phone!!! What if, when the female neighbour left after returning by herself to talk about something personal, this upset Elisa so she turned it off in case she felt the neighbour might ring her and continue on? In the morning, she kept it off so nobody could contact her, and she took it with her when she disappeared because she didn't want anyone looking at her history?
:fence::gaah:

whoa!!what if the female neighbor sneakily took Elisa's phone while she was a bit dizzy, took it back to her place, rang the Mister in Melbourne , downloaded all of Elisa's stuff , which sends him into a paroxysm of steaming rage, because he finds out she is about to kick him out, he drives down, murders her, him and the neighbor evaporate the phone, he drives back, waits for the kids to wake up, no wonder the neighbor closes her eyes!!.. ... motive , method and manner!!..

It is odd no one is yelling loudly for help - my family and extended families would be so in everyone's face - even though I am ridiculously private. They would yell and scream and stamp their feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree , I really think the family and inner circle know there is no point . I'm expecting total silence now

The public interest has been overwhelming for Elisa.
I honestly hoping thinking praying there IS friends and family pushing from the sidelines otherwise this could be just another suicide. That's what he wants us to believe.

Like the Dickies & the Morcombes. It's the silent ones that pack a punch!

Searching around a bit using a last name that was mentioned back in the thread and found what I believe is the death notice for ECs mother. I won't link to it and the name of her sibling I have removed but I felt like this part of it is so poignant given the current circumstances:

[FONT=&amp]The ocean always put your mind at ease, every breaking wave bringing spiritual soothing and comfort.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]We kept you warm and safe. Mum, our devotion to you is absolute.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]- [removed] and Elisa[/FONT]

whoa!!what if the female neighbor sneakily took Elisa's phone while she was a bit dizzy, took it back to her place, rang the Mister in Melbourne , downloaded all of Elisa's stuff , which sends him into a paroxysm of steaming rage, because he finds out she is about to kick him out, he drives down, murders her, him and the neighbor evaporate the phone, he drives back, waits for the kids to wake up, no wonder the neighbor closes her eyes!!.. ... motive , method and manner!!..
fab-u-lous :)
:laughing:

And do we know if you can still trace a phone if it is switched off? I thought some phones had some sort of gps tracker thingy that remains in the background or perhaps I'm thinking too much about James Bond.....

yes,, the phone isn't really dead until the sim card is taken out. It may have a flat battery. When you turn it off, the GPS thingy doesn't switch off, it hums and whirrs away, and most phones current have this. Then it can be triangulated in relation to the towers and whatever position they ( the relay towers ) are in . ( a terrific example of this is a bloke in Ireland who murdered his wife, and it was solely by phone triangulation that they destroyed his alibi and had him right there at her front door .. I will look it up and bung it up ) ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v1Bto9s6WI

But there are applications that security , police have, that can actually turn your phone on and capture a film of what's around it, perhaps your dead face, or other portions of your person, or even perhaps the murderer trying to take a selfie. Some of the stuff requires legal permission, ( eg, a warrant ) .. some doesn't. ..

If you were thinking about Daniel Craig I don't blame you. :biggrin:

Then I think she has 3 young affluent kids...they undoubtedly have all the latest phones, tablets, cameras etc and who do young kids photograph..their parents. just a thought.

Jeez mine don't want their daggy old mum in their photos, it's all selfies and pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations