Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is her mobile phone. ....

she turns it off , they say, around 10.30pm.. but everyone knows that doesn't turn the GPS off, and a few other things as well that keep clacking away, ..

he arrives at the house 9am. Concludes that she is missing. Rings police, reports a missing person..

so out the outside the phone has been switched off for approx. 11 hours, give or take an hour either way. . is that enough for a battery to go flat? mine hasn't ever done that...

Depends if your using your phone to follow a case on Websleuths........

I've had to charge mine about 4 times today.....

LuluCherry a selection of studies including Australian ones, do you want a list?

Lulu no need to apologise for what you express. Totally valid input . You have every right to post anything within the rules of this sight you like.
:-) Thank you. I felt like I accidentally threw big old red herring in the mix.

tgy... remember Alisons phone.. . (never found ) ,,, but when that nice female sergeant was called in, she managed to get a ring tone on it, and that was, I think about 12,13 hours after Gerard claimed she was happily watching the footy show.. . she went outside to try and hear it ringing..

I saw a WS member lives in the area.. sorry can’t remember the name... wondering if any candle light vigils are being organised? Seems the done thing when someone is missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't assume you intended exclusions, was just saying that yes - sometimes people leave nothing - as unfathomable as it seems.

I understand your concern!

No worries. Was not having a go at you. :)
Just explaining what I meant, too. It is a concern, isn't it?

I know you don't know me very well at the moment (but I hope you stick around and keep contributing). I am a big questioner and explainer, don't really have a go at people ... just more interested in understanding things.

No worries. Was not having a go at you. :)
Just explaining what I meant, too. It is a concern, isn't it?

I know you don't know me very well at the moment (but I hope you stick around and keep contributing). I am a big questioner and explainer, don't really have a go at people ... just more interested in understanding things.

You are a legend SA , love your posts , always the voice of reason and oh so kind . Such a valuable member of websleuths xx

That’s the thing. Who is providing this “information” because we’re not seeing too many of “her tribe” popping their heads up, handing out flyers or posting prolifically on SM... the information source mmm who are they?

It is odd no one is yelling loudly for help - my family and extended families would be so in everyone's face - even though I am ridiculously private. They would yell and scream and stamp their feet.

I saw a WS member lives in the area.. sorry can’t remember the name... wondering if any candle light vigils are being organised? Seems the done thing when someone is missing?

We are here on holiday. There has been nothing like that arranged that I'm aware of. I think the town is a bit bewildered by it all.

Today is the last day of school holidays here in Victoria. Although her children are at private school, so I’m unsure if this is the case for them.

Get those kids some professional help pronto.
Work & school can wait.

I'm going to posit another scenario which is MOO.
Could EC have had a love interest from years gone by which has become rekindled.. she decides that due to a number of circumstances i.e.: alleged marriage problems, inheritance difficulties etc that she wants a new life?
Only postulating here but I have experienced this to a certain degree and now my life is happier and more settled than ever. Disclaimer: I did not do this undercover but could understand how one would.

We are here on holiday. There has been nothing like that arranged that I'm aware of. I think the town is a bit bewildered by it all.

Ah thank you [emoji3]

It is odd no one is yelling loudly for help - my family and extended families would be so in everyone's face - even though I am ridiculously private. They would yell and scream and stamp their feet.

Totally agree , I really think the family and inner circle know there is no point . I'm expecting total silence now

Get those kids some professional help pronto.
Work & school can wait.

When my husband took his own life my eldest didn’t go to school for months and due to gossip I moved. Couldn’t stay in the house ever again. Nothing was “normal” for sometime. Everyone’s different though I guess

Yep without question!

When my husband took his own life my eldest didn’t go to school for months and due to gossip I moved. Couldn’t stay in the house ever again. Nothing was “normal” for sometime. Everyone’s different though I guess

That's so sad , thanks for sharing.

Maybe there is a suicide note and it's with Elisa. But odd she hid herself so well. ????????

surely all three would not be sent back to school,.. even in the lovely blazers.. get em outta there.... . I'm with TGY.. they should be in therapy now. not next week. .

that phone...

of course, maybe her phone was dislodged in some sort of struggle in the home, ( scenario 1 ) or she simply left it behind when she walked out ( scenario 2 ) ,,, and the husband arrives back at Airey's and hunts all over for the phone and takes out the sim card and destroys the phone before calling the police ( scenario 1 ) or knows exactly where the phone is, gets it, takes out the sim card, destroys the phone before calling the police ( scenario 2 ) and voila.. a missing mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179