Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the video.. the mark of high tide is clearly visible... . and it looks like the tide is coming in, as that video was being filmed...... .it seems to me that whatever it is, clothing, remains, it would be odd for it to have been there , exposed , all morning... it's nearly 3pm....

And another thing. even though the clothing is pink, it looks large.. wasn't Elisa quite small?.. certainly the white garment looks enormous.

I wonder if the initial air searches went this far along.

If they did surely she would have been seen.

Although I can't see how she would have been in the water the whole time.

so is where the three police are standing by the clothes, is this where the blurred out image is?
maybe the body was washed up at high tide to the wire fence behind them?

No different photo. I have posted it for you.

if a womans body was found in sand dunes and not the ocean would that be more indicative of assault/murder than suicide?
unless there was an overdose i guess
Yes I've wondered if missing medication was a sign to police

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sorry that link didn't work. But the picture is there in the article originally posted by lemony

It works Hbayne, you just need to put a space between the 'up' and 'http' or copy from the http. :)

I think it looks like it’s been found in the dunes and there are Police items there and the fabric items are towels belonging to the people that found the remains.

good thinking, rose.. that would explain the clean and uncrushed appearance of the clothing, it may very well, ( and in my opinion, would be a bloody miracle ) not belong to the remains currently being investigated....

One of the images seem to be blurring out a traffic cone (marker) and the other blurred area seems to be where those clothes are.

One of the images seem to be blurring out a traffic cone (marker) and the other blurred area seems to be where those clothes are.

I don't think we can be looking at the same photo ?

Personally I think the clothing is more likely to belong to the beachgoer who discovered the body. Or was sitting close by.

I'm with TGY on this.. .. AGAIN.

I 'm taking a big leap.. it isn't Elisa.. I don't know who it is, and I am so very very sorry for whomever it is.. . those clothes don't look battered enough, and .. look. it has to be said sometime, but a body in the ocean, in that ocean, at that place, at this time of the year, with warmish water, full of spring krill and fish, becomes the bottom of the food chain. On land, we are the top of the food chain, but a metre into the sea, we are not. An immediate slide down the ladder, and the human body doesn't last long... a day, 2 at the most. That area is open ocean, nothing between it and Antarctica, it isn't on the bay, or a lake....

Troops it could be Elisa but I'd like to know if there were any injuries prior to death.
Elisa has been missing since 30th Sept. those clothes have been in the elements for 2 weeks. Wind, rain and no protection....they'd be hanging in that fence or in a ball in the bush by now covered in salt and leaves.

What makes a woman who supposedly has everything suicide? What was the catalyst that night after being 'upbeat' in her messages to husband. OK there could be a history of depression, I get that but she was going to see her children in a few hours....WHY?

WAS IT ACTUALLY SUICIDE!

Hopefully clear enough to see the 2 blurred spots I lifted from article in Geelong Advertiser.
1 blur on beach and 1 near fencline over pink and white articles/clothing.

IMG_0334.JPG

Troops it could be Elisa but I'd like to know if there were any injuries prior to death.
Elisa has been missing since 30th Sept. those clothes have been in the elements for 2 weeks. Wind, rain and no protection....they'd be hanging in that fence or in a ball in the bush by now covered in salt and leaves.

What makes a woman who supposedly has everything suicide? What was the catalyst that night after being 'upbeat' in her messages to husband. OK there could be a history of depression, I get that but she was going to see her children in a few hours....WHY?

WAS IT ACTUALLY SUICIDE!

I don't think so, TGY.. it's too neat. Hardened murderers, with long experience of murder leave clues, forget things, .. this particular death is absent any clues whatsoever. NONE. As the lead detective says, very very unusual, and until HE says it's perfectly normal, then I'm with you, TGY!!..

Personally I think the clothing is more likely to belong to the beachgoer who discovered the body. Or was sitting close by.

I'm with you, SLeuthilicious. I am separating the clothing from the remains found on the beach. . it defies logic that they could be attached to each other at any point..

Body found closer to the water if you look closely in the photo in below a article you can see the blurred out image. Looks like it's been washed uphttp://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/news/geelong/body-believed-to-be-female-found-along-surf-coast-at-point-roadknight-near-anglesea/news-story/16d2730d58a0d81083fb89508434b717

But if you look from this angle, there's no body in the same location. I think that blurred image you can see is sand??
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/950459c19294bd06a621773f8d75deee?width=1024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2PM radio news report just indicated that it's too soon to know if it's the body of Elisa Curry... A Pathology Report etc needs to be done first and that could take a while.

now THAT is a theory I can go along with.. a body in the sand dunes...................... but a body being found and identifiable AT THIS STAGE after 10 days in the Surf Coast...nope..

Troops they're saying remains not body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member