Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the police have known for some time, a week possibly, that this would turn out to be a suicide.

The refocus of the search, the comments by the personnel involved, references to Lifeline etc.

It's possible they found evidence to support this, a note maybe and chose not to release it to the general public.

The public does not have a right to know every fact in a case like this, and to release it would have served no real purpose when they were just waiting for her body to turn up.

i guess if it is suspected to be elisa her husband would have been informed by now and will be able to identify any clothing etc before the coroner does a formal id

I think the police have known for some time, a week possibly, that this would turn out to be a suicide.

The refocus of the search, the comments by the personnel involved, references to Lifeline etc.

It's possible they found evidence to support this, a note maybe and chose not to release it to the general public.

The public does not have a right to know every fact in a case like this, and to release it would have served no real purpose when they were just waiting for her body to turn up.
I think so too.

Now that I think about it she may never have been in the water...... I've assumed it. She was found on the beach. I wonder if it's a secluded area.

If those clothes are hers wouldn't it be odd that they washed up in the same place. I doubt the police would have undressed her!

that doesn't look like clothing that has been swept around the ocean currents for 10 days.. it would hardly still be with the body after this length of time. . sorry to be a bit blunt...

Unless she has been hiding out in Anglesea and decided to day to end it all. I just doubt that very strongly..

true, but surely she would have still had some clothing on or she may have died here and left her things on the beach?

Nightgown maybe?

Or robe (the pink item)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look like a pink dressing gown, both items seem bulky and dry. Has it rained in the last 10 days?
Would it be possible she made her way there, took her clothes off and just went into the ocean?

Now that I think about it she may never have been in the water...... I've assumed it. She was found on the beach. I wonder if it's a secluded area.

If those clothes are hers wouldn't it be odd that they washed up in the same place. I doubt the police would have undressed her!

the area around Anglesea and Pt Roadknight are huge sand beaches.. it's only a tiny bit where the rocky outcrop meets the ocean.. and from there that pic of the coppers and the clobber was, it didn't look like that little tiny bit.

It does look like a pink dressing gown, both items seem bulky and dry. Has it rained in the last 10 days?
Would it be possible she made her way there, took her clothes off and just went into the ocean?

it hardly seems reasonable that she actually ran from Aireys Inlet to Anglesea in her nightie and Giggie.... . and where's the shoes?..

The other items on the beach don't seem to fit IMO - there's books and a handbag among others.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...s-found-at-point-roadknight-near-aireys-inlet

attachment.php

Attachments

• http _prod.static9.net.au___media_2017_10_11_171011_body_still.jpg
    http _prod.static9.net.au___media_2017_10_11_171011_body_still.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 214
true, but surely she would have still had some clothing on or she may have died here and left her things on the beach?

it is school holiday time.. that beach is packed all day, and the weather all last week was superb.. the water was warmish, too.. . I don't see the stuff lying around on the sand all week, BB.. that's too big a stretch for me..

The clothes could be unrelated, they could be Elisa's (taken off before she entered the water), in those pics the police are standing on the beach, but that could be some way from where the body was found.

There is no way of knowing from the article or those photos.

Those clothes don't appear to be near water. I doubt LE are allowed to remove any clothing....it's a crime scene!

OK I'm still not giving up until the coroner's report states no suspicious injuries (strangulation) or the reason of death drowning. If she was deceased when she was thrown in then there will be less water in her lungs.

If this is a suicide, what made her do it? Were they in the process of separation was there another woman on the scene?

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...s-found-at-point-roadknight-near-aireys-inlet

Attachments

• IMG_1814.jpg
    IMG_1814.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 42
The clothes could be unrelated, they could be Elisa's (taken off before she entered the water), in those pics the police are standing on the beach, but that could be some way from where the body was found.

There is no way of knowing from the article or those photos.

yes, the items lying there could be marking the spot and belong to somebody else

Those clothes don't appear to be near water. I doubt LE are allowed to remove any clothing....it's a crime scene!

OK I'm still not giving up until the coroner's report states no suspicious injuries (strangulation) or the reason of death drowning. If she was deceased when she was thrown in then there will be less water in her lungs.

If this is a suicide, what made her do it? Were they in the process of separation was there another woman on the scene?

I'm with TGY on this.. .. AGAIN.

I 'm taking a big leap.. it isn't Elisa.. I don't know who it is, and I am so very very sorry for whomever it is.. . those clothes don't look battered enough, and .. look. it has to be said sometime, but a body in the ocean, in that ocean, at that place, at this time of the year, with warmish water, full of spring krill and fish, becomes the bottom of the food chain. On land, we are the top of the food chain, but a metre into the sea, we are not. An immediate slide down the ladder, and the human body doesn't last long... a day, 2 at the most. That area is open ocean, nothing between it and Antarctica, it isn't on the bay, or a lake....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli