Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clothes could also be items they've just found near the area and going to examine to see if they're connected to the body theyve found

Sadly i do think theyve found elisa but understand if it's not confirmed for a couple of days.

There have been shark reportings previously in the area so might make things more complicated :(

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm with TGY on this.. .. AGAIN.

I 'm taking a big leap.. it isn't Elisa.. I don't know who it is, and I am so very very sorry for whomever it is.. . those clothes don't look battered enough, and .. look. it has to be said sometime, but a body in the ocean, in that ocean, at that place, at this time of the year, with warmish water, full of spring krill and fish, becomes the bottom of the food chain. On land, we are the top of the food chain, but a metre into the sea, we are not. An immediate slide down the ladder, and the human body doesn't last long... a day, 2 at the most. That area is open ocean, nothing between it and Antarctica, it isn't on the bay, or a lake....

Actually there is the state of Tasmania between that beach and Antarctica

if you look carefully at Google world, it actually isn't. Tassie is about 80 klms, to the right. You slip in between King Island and Tasmania, in a straight line, and there it is. there is open ocean all the way to the Antarctic.. not to nit pick, but that's how it is...

Body found closer to the water if you look closely in the photo in below a article you can see the blurred out image. Looks like it's been washed uphttp://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/news/geelong/body-believed-to-be-female-found-along-surf-coast-at-point-roadknight-near-anglesea/news-story/16d2730d58a0d81083fb89508434b717

Body found closer to the water if you look closely in the photo in below a article you can see the blurred out image. Looks like it's been washed uphttp://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/news/geelong/body-believed-to-be-female-found-along-surf-coast-at-point-roadknight-near-anglesea/news-story/16d2730d58a0d81083fb89508434b717

Sorry that link didn't work. But the picture is there in the article originally posted by lemony

The stretch of water is actually called Bass Strait

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 2.41.39 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 2.41.39 pm.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 242
if a womans body was found in sand dunes and not the ocean would that be more indicative of assault/murder than suicide?
unless there was an overdose i guess

With thanks to WSer richieswan:

I think the little black arrows are ocean currents. If Elisa did slip and fall into the sea on Sunday, she would have been swept out by the current.

Source: http://oceancurrent.imos.org.au/animations.php#

9d6c548af2ee2b1b18ae547647d59de8.png

Here's an animated version over a few days. Not much difference in direction since Sunday.

5d2dc73686908a11d14cd543bc253dff.gif

*mwah* Richie :loveyou:

Bringing this forward. Was she found in the direction of this current or against it?

There's good video in this link from a helicopter that is zooming in and out. Trying to work out exactly where the body was found. Could be right on the shoreline.

from the video.. the mark of high tide is clearly visible... . and it looks like the tide is coming in, as that video was being filmed...... .it seems to me that whatever it is, clothing, remains, it would be odd for it to have been there , exposed , all morning... it's nearly 3pm....

And another thing. even though the clothing is pink, it looks large.. wasn't Elisa quite small?.. certainly the white garment looks enormous.

Police have remained tight lipped on scene as rising tides force them to act swiftly to preserve the suspected remains.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...a/news-story/16d2730d58a0d81083fb89508434b717

Yes on the beach.

There's good video in this link from a helicopter that is zooming in and out. Trying to work out exactly where the body was found. Could be right on the shoreline.

I think it looks like it’s been found in the dunes and there are Police items there and the fabric items are towels belonging to the people that found the remains.

On those currents, Morrissa.. the body should have ended up at King Island. Or Wilsons's promontory.

so is where the three police are standing by the clothes, is this where the blurred out image is?
maybe the body was washed up at high tide to the wire fence behind them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli