Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DNA will take a few days, probably. . DNA from any marrow left in the bones, and , perhaps matched with her brother, or her children. awful. . awful.

Troops they're saying remains not body.

body, remains.. it was once a body, now it's remains.. . I don't see a body being washed ashore, not in Australia, not after 10 days .. remains, certainly. . but not often, for those, either. .but it would be perfectly possible for a body to be found in the sand dunes.. . .

well. I hope, in once sense that it is Elisa Curry's remains, and that identification will be clear and transparent. Then, .. manner of death. .

and from the chopper

attachment.php

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...s-found-at-point-roadknight-near-aireys-inlet

2 traffic cones in that pic

attachment.php

Attachments

• 17.10.11 Beach.jpg
    17.10.11 Beach.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 203
I don't think the body is still there or was there when these shots were taken. I think the traffic cone is marking the spot

If the body was still there it would be covered with a tent or something. IMO it's been removed.

If the body was still there it would be covered with a tent or something. IMO it's been removed.

Do they usually remove bodies that quickly from a crime scene?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine it would of been removed before the media were made aware of it.

That's true

I just read a comment under a news article on fb where someone has said it wasn't a body but "human remains/parts of a body". Has any article so far stated that body wasn't whole???? [emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree sleep and the large white blanket thingy could be the ambo's blanket.
I suspect an ambulance would need to attend & then the coroner. Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member