Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Ms Curry.. I have a lot of trouble believing she ran to Anglesea Sunday morning without being seen. . That leaves me with her running to Anglesea late Saturday night, dark Sunday morning, but.. I am uncomfy with that scenario too. running in the dark. If she was running, she was running away from and towards somewhere, along those tracks, inviting an ankle break before she gets to her chosen destination. . . . .I am dismissing that.

Into the water at Aireys Inlet, and being washed up at Anglesea.. . well. I have trouble with that, too. I am not saying it is utterly impossible but it isn't logical.. it's against the tide, and the current, and excuse me, but her body would be bobbing about along heavily used surf beaches for days, .. it's been 10 days.. .

So I am back to where I was originally, with the dodgy appeal and the shifty head bob. .

If it is Ms Curry.. I have a lot of trouble believing she ran to Anglesea Sunday morning without being seen. . That leaves me with her running to Anglesea late Saturday night, dark Sunday morning, but.. I am uncomfy with that scenario too. running in the dark. If she was running, she was running away from and towards somewhere, along those tracks, inviting an ankle break before she gets to her chosen destination. . . . .I am dismissing that.

Why does she have to be running? Could she have not walked in the dark/very early morning?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

sooooo who thinks this is the body of Elisa Curry? .

Highly possible Troops.

I'd like to know how two separate body parts would wash up so close to each other in such a massive ocean. What a coincidence. Ya wouldn't read about it.
I'm still really suspicious.

Why does she have to be running? Could she have not walked in the dark/very early morning?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

sure, she could be walking. however, the police, and her husband said she might have gone for a run. a lot was made of her running capacity and capability, her marathon events, even supermarathon events.. even that she may be dressed in running apparel.. lycra, sweatshirt, headband, all that running clobber. I merely stuck to the current theme of Ms Curry running.

but certainly, you can have her walking, too, skipping, tapdancing, whatever... . we could just say pedestrian motion.. that would cover it all. .

Body found closer to the water if you look closely in the photo in below a article you can see the blurred out image. Looks like it's been washed uphttp://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/news/geelong/body-believed-to-be-female-found-along-surf-coast-at-point-roadknight-near-anglesea/news-story/16d2730d58a0d81083fb89508434b717

How odd that the article says, "Victoria Police spokeswoman Natalie Dean was not able to say if the family of Ms Curry would be contacted following the find." BBM

What do we make of that?
Also, "Human remains" suggests a body not intact, or am I misguided?

I'm going to be the one who brings up the dog...
1. If Elisa took her life off the cliffs in Airey's... why is the dog out of the house? Would people really take their dog with them?
2. If Elisa went running with the dog and had a bad accident... why was the dog found in her neighbourhood? I mean it IS possible she's had an accident in Airey's and the dog's locations points to her LAST location alive... if we go down the "she jumped and these are her remains coming ashore" route.

How odd that the article says, "Victoria Police spokeswoman Natalie Dean was not able to say if the family of Ms Curry would be contacted following the find." BBM

What do we make of that?

OMG Shirley the children knew before us and being wrapped in such love.

On Wednesday afternoon a police helicopter was hovering above Anglesea.

The helicopter has been flying between where the body was found and Aireys Inlet, about 10-kilometres away.

Jetskis were also seen moving up and down the coast as part of the search

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...emains-found-at-anglesea-20171011-gyyljk.html

‘The remains were found on O'Donohue Beach near Point Roadknight.’

Suspected human remains found at Anglesea
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/suspected-human-remains-found-at-anglesea-20171011-gyyljk.html

I think the remains may have been found here:

https://goo.gl/maps/2pvVqZAD2xT2

What do we make of that?

It may be as simple as Natalie Dean not having been briefed on the communications with the family - I imagine she may have been given very specific information about the scene to update the media but not involved in procedural decisions? JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to be the one who brings up the dog...
1. If Elisa took her life off the cliffs in Airey's... why is the dog out of the house? Would people really take their dog with them?
2. If Elisa went running with the dog and had a bad accident... why was the dog found in her neighbourhood? I mean it IS possible she's had an accident in Airey's and the dog's locations points to her LAST location alive... if we go down the "she jumped and these are her remains coming ashore" route.

I agree with all this, except that there was a mention some time back that the dog sometimes got out of the yard (sorry I don't have the link right now). Or the gate may have been accidentally left open. But I agree the dog is important, if not the only witness...

What do we make of that?
Images in the article were censored with pixelation in two spots- this tells me that there were remains in both spots on the beach (and it looked to be able 5-10m or more apart).

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

What do we make of that?
Images in the Geelong Advertiser article I read were censored with pixelation in two spots- this tells me that there were remains in both spots on the beach (and it looked to be able 5-10m or more apart).

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

it may only be a small amount of human remains or bones washed ashore, not even a skeleton if eaten by sharks, there were only remains found, maybe with some female clothing so its identified as female, also feel sorry for the person who found her

Gosh so much to catch up on. Damn my day job! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members