Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes absolutely, and it's just plain wrong to assume that just because someone appears to be a little different/quirky, that it means they are suspicious. We have no idea why the neighbour behaves the way she does. It doesn't make her a killer.

Yes. Absolutely agree, Westside. Hells bells, if anyone interviewed me, I've no idea how I would come across. I know that every little eye/facial movement is minutely analysed, sometimes correctly, most often not. Having worked in the media, I get how camera angles, promos, editing and segments taken out of context can alter perceptions.

Oh dear in all seriousness just because someone talks with their eyes blinking or partially closed that they are killers however unless it is some kind of disease/illness our bodies tells stories when we are interacting, I’d suggest she was nervous or “not wanting to acknowledge” what is going or something along that line.

My comments are just my own observations coming from my own experiences when dealing with people when they’re under pressure which in my field I do everyday!

We are all here looking for answers, offering thoughts and theories. No harm is ever intended. If I’ve hit a nerve by my brief side comment that’s unfortunate and was not intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it. And I'm always looking for those red flags too. But I've been working in mental health for a long time and I am so aware that people can me misinterpreted very easily.

Something's got me thinking . I'm a firm believer that there is no foul play in this case ..... however, spoke to a friend today that is going through a nasty settlement. Getting left next to nothing and now huge court fees will be coming up as only option is to take her case to court. At the end of convo she said, I'd be better off spending 20k on getting him topped off. All tongue in cheek of course. Got me thinking .....

Just jumping off my previous post, I will add that GBC's first interview was definitely all kinds of suspicious from the get go.

I hope that Elisa's case isn't going to drag on like Karen's.

No arrests there yet, Trooper. After all your encouraging posts advising BR to get up, get dressed and get down to the cop shop and confess. Get it over and done with so that we can all heave a sigh of relief as we are tired of :waiting::waiting::waiting:

lucky I have you as my private secretary, Matey.... I'd forgotten to give my daily exhortation to Borcey, shave, shower, dress, shoes and down to the Essendon station stat. . It 's all part of the process of wearing down.

Just jumping off my previous post, I will add that GBC's first interview was definitely all kinds of suspicious from the get go.

the flimsy facial hair trying to hide the face gouges didnt help either!

Yes absolutely, and it's just plain wrong to assume that just because someone appears to be a little different/quirky, that it means they are suspicious. We have no idea why the neighbour behaves the way she does. It doesn't make her a killer.

Suspicion has fallen on her because she is the last known person to see/speak to Elisa before her disappearance, her behaviour adds to that suspicion because it is highly unusual to say the least.

Gerard Clay.. that's his real name, the Baden was added by deed poll when he was about 15... never actually gave any sort of public plea for the recovery of Allison. His appalling sister did, in terms that defy belief.. her position was, she wanted Alison returned. !! returned!!..

the only public appearance by Gerard was when a young woman reporter with a very appealing bosom peeking out of a dear little summer dress waylaid him as he and the terrible Olivia sped down the driveway.. out leaps Gerard, hands all floppy, looping over to the young woman, eyes firmly on her chest area babbling stuff like 'I've got 3 girls you know.. '...

[video=youtube;c76CI6vtixI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76CI6vtixI[/video]

I get it. And I'm always looking for those red flags too. But I've been working in mental health for a long time and I am so aware that people can me misinterpreted very easily.

Hear Hear Westside.

Suspicion has fallen on her because she is the last known person to see/speak to Elisa before her disappearance, her behaviour adds to that suspicion because it is highly unusual to say the least.

I'm not convinced the neighbour's behaviour is highly unusual or suspicious at all. Comes across to me as just a quirky personality reacting to a microphone being shoved under her nose and put on the spot. Happy to stand corrected.

Gerard Clay.. that's his real name, the Baden was added by deed poll when he was about 15... never actually gave any sort of public plea for the recovery of Allison. His appalling sister did, in terms that defy belief.. her position was, she wanted Alison returned. !! returned!!..

the only public appearance by Gerard was when a young woman reporter with a very appealing bosom peeking out of a dear little summer dress waylaid him as he and the terrible Olivia sped down the driveway.. out leaps Gerard, hands all floppy, looping over to the young woman, eyes firmly on her chest area babbling stuff like 'I've got 3 girls you know.. '...

[video=youtube;c76CI6vtixI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76CI6vtixI[/video]

A case that I will never forget. Oh so transparent.

I don't think it's been confirmed that she is that neighbour....

Yes 'eyes closed neighbour' is the one who saw her ealier before she went to work ..... I thought suspicion was on the neighbour who visited at 10pm and who made a statement and who is not talking to the media.

In regard to these long runs.
Do you leave three children aged under 12 years at home while you take off on an hour, a couple of hour run?
I can understand that you could / would do that when the kids were at school or hubby was at home.
Was hubby at home in the days leading up to her disappearing (school holidays) or was he still required to be at the office in the city?

maybe she had "help" like an au pair or nanny?

Did we really have to see that ugly mug again... Lol :scared:

I just don't see her behaviour as suspicious or unusual. "People are strange when you're a stranger..." The Doors.

Just wondering .... how did we know she was having issues with inheritance ?? I know it has been mentioned in discussion ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3