Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor dog walker that came across this ! Must have been an awful experience.

if you look carefully at Google world, it actually isn't. Tassie is about 80 klms, to the right. You slip in between King Island and Tasmania, in a straight line, and there it is. there is open ocean all the way to the Antarctic.. not to nit pick, but that's how it is...
rig

Your right Trooper, I went to King Island this arvo and were talking to the boys/colleagues about a survival story unrelated to EC. Spot on.

With exception of the daily mail, who always seem to get it wrong !!!!

Let's be honest, they'd use every word under the sun for "dead person" in the article just to make sure all Google hits are directed to them first. Notice their extremely long captions? A method to get more readers through search engines...

So some options:
1. Dog gets out of yard coincidentally the same time Elisa goes missing (possibly when the neighbour went to see her Sat night? Didn't shut the gate properly?)
2. She takes dog with her for a wander and decides to end her life, dog left behind to wander streets
3. She goes running, has a fall off the cliffs and the dog is left to wander the streets
4. Dog is let out by husband to go with his "she went for a run" story (assuming he is involved)

After discussing with people who run, the fitbit not being used rules that story out for me (at this stage).

And would you take a phone AND dog to commit suicide??

Still so many questions!

Perhaps the dog became distressed when Elisa left the house, and jumped the fence?
I know my dog sooks and tries to jump the fence when we leave her alone..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...k-search-for-elisa-curry-20171006-gyvucq.html

Trooper not sure if it was in the local area or not? I originally thought so and was very surprised.

From your link:

Eleven people have disappeared since Elisa Curry went missing from her holiday home along Victoria's Great Ocean Road on Saturday night.

None attracted the attention Ms Curry did.

By Friday afternoon, most had been found, but 17-year-old Jawad Walker, 44-year-old Pablo Blanco, 15-year-old Trisha Pido and 37-year-old Kath Bergamin were still missing.

There is something wrong with this report. It seems to imply that the named unfound people were among the 11 who have disappeared from the coast road area since Elisa Curry did. That's not the case. At least one of those, Kath Bergamin, disappeared years ago from northern Victoria. The inaccuracy makes me wonder about the whole 11; who, when, where?

I contacted The Age about this article when it came out and they said the matter had been addressed and resolved. But they don't seem to have bothered to change anything.

Let’s not forget the other 11 missing people from the area. However, they have splashed EC’s name and photo all through the articles about human remains.

After almost 2 weeks in the elements, either in or out of the water, there would be considerable decomposition.

^^ this...

Why is all the MSM connecting Elisa to the body before it has been FORMALLY identified.

11 other people missing from the same area.. it could be anyone of them.

MOO we already have our answer based purely on MSM.

Let's be honest, they'd use every word under the sun for "dead person" in the article just to make sure all Google hits are directed to them first. Notice their extremely long captions? A method to get more readers through search engines...

Yes I'm always reluctant to post any link reported by them. One article I read sai d "taken by the sees" in relation to EC.

OR dog gets out because neighbour left gate open, Elisa notices dog missing, goes looking for dog at night and falls over cliff.

Or an unsavoury character lets the dog out. A biker or someone she knows perhaps. IYKWIM.

rig

Your right Trooper, I went to King Island this arvo and were talking to the boys/colleagues about a survival story unrelated to EC. Spot on.

right at the end of Elisa's street, the ocean goes all the way to Mawson Station. .. Nice winds at King Island Airport, Em.... . ( gulp ) ..

I have a theory, based on unconfirmed reports of course and just a scenario imo.
EC has a few drinks with friend watching GF. Friend goes home, EC wants to keep going, invites neighbours over, continues festivities. Neighbours go home. She calls the wife to come back to beg her not to tell husband she has been drinking ect. Neighbor goes home, EC in fear neighbor will call husband. Turns phone off so husband can't call and hear the sound of her voice whilst under the influence. Early morning witching hour depression remorse guilt kicks in ......
All just a scenario and not based on any facts

So sad for whoever this person is and their family. The dog walker certainly had not had a great experience today either.

^^ this...

Why is all the MSM connecting Elisa to the body before it has been FORMALLY identified.

11 other people missing from the same area.. it could be anyone of them.

MOO we already have our answer based purely on MSM.

There are not 11 others missing from the Aireys inlet area, there were 11 people reported missing across Victoria in the days after Elisas disappearance. Although one of those named has been missing for far longer.

There certainly seems like a lot of foot traffic around that area, coming from both directions.

the kind of footprints that people make when they don't believe what they see and go a bit closer to make sure..

So sad for whoever this person is and their family. The dog walker certainly had not had a great experience today either.

Yes sadly whoever it is they were someone's someone.

I am ridiculously hopeless at linking anyone who had experienced my attempts on other. Threads will attest to it but
I just checked tides at Aireys inlet since sept 30 and I note bigger tides have have reached over 1.5 have only last couple days. But not previously in this time frame. I hate to type this but I am wondering about the wire fencing running along that beach that has been mentioned earlier.

There are not 11 others missing from the Aireys inlet area, there were 11 people reported missing across Victoria in the days after Elisas disappearance. Although one of those named has been missing for far longer.

Noted.
My comment still stands though.

I feel that MSM are informally advising us that Elisa body has been located.

Noted.
My comment still stands though.

I feel that MSM are informally advising us that Elisa body has been located.

Considering where the remains were found it is most likely to be Elisa rather than people who are missing miles and miles away from that area. Also note many of those 11 reported missing have now been found.

I am ridiculously hopeless at linking anyone who had experienced my attempts on other. Threads will attest to it but
I just checked tides at Aireys inlet since sept 30 and I note bigger tides have have reached over 1.5 have only last couple days. But not previously in this time frame. I hate to type this but I am wondering about the wire fencing running along that beach that has been mentioned earlier.

Me too, one of my last posts which I quickly deleted had me copy in the menu of my kids tuck shop. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier