Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, one of my last posts which I quickly deleted had me copy in the menu of my kids tuck shop. !!!

Hahahah hahahha that's what I do weird stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A young Australian nurse that died in Fiji recently had a 'whole' body and all news articles refer to 'her remains' and not her body. Maybe out of respect for family (is that respectful)? sorry guys, I will learn how to address posts correctly and include the part I am answering, but I think this will make sense anyway?

A young Australian nurse that died in Fiji recently had a 'whole' body and all news articles refer to 'her remains' and not her body. Maybe out of respect for family (is that respectful)? sorry guys, I will learn how to address posts correctly and include the part I am answering, but I think this will make sense anyway?

So true, remains often referred to.

Welcome good'nuf & good point.

I feel certain about what has happened to her, Its commonly known that liars blink a lot and the normal person blinks 6-8 times a minute. I wonder if she has left marks on his body like Alison did on Gerards face. I hope I'm wrong.

I feel certain about what has happened to her, Its commonly known that liars blink a lot and the normal person blinks 6-8 times a minute. I wonder if she has left marks on his body like Alison did on Gerards face. I hope I'm wrong.
Well he didn't have any evident ones on his face in his appeal if you are referring to the husband

:welcome:,,,ohooo, ,,, so you think he was a blinker, ey?...me too. and like Gerard, he rang in to report his missing wife, toooooo sooooon..

and yes.. nice to know that Gerard will carry those scars to his grave.

So true, remains often referred to.

Sorry got logged out again with damn free iPhone pop up before I'd finished. Was going to add that so often fallen soldiers returning home are referred to as bringing the remains home

I put it into google maps and it said it would take 1 hour 42 mins to walk from her house to where the body remains were found. Seems like a hell of a walk to me.

I also read about this beach and found:
The point and its reef protrude 500 m to the east and afford considerable protection to the beach. The beach is 700 m long and faces north-east. It lies between the slippery Soapy Rocks and the point.
Beware of the slippery rocks which are a hazard to walk on.

https://beachsafe.org.au/beach/vic/surf-coast/anglesea/point-roadknight

I believe it's a reference to this appearance, lots of blinking.

Let's face it you wouldn't want anybody else to cut your lawn TGY......better skip to it.

That little map of Tasmania.
Anyone other than an Aussie would say WTF are they talking about!!
Gotta love the Aussies.

Attachments

• IMG_1822.PNG
    IMG_1822.PNG
    293.3 KB · Views: 51
:welcome:,,,ohooo, ,,, so you think he was a blinker, ey?...me too. and like Gerard, he rang in to report his missing wife, toooooo sooooon..

Too soon ? If he was worried about his wife's state of mind and welfare I don't think anytime is too soon. I think we can all gather by reports that she may have had issues, mental health or otherwise. His call to police was probably in hope of someone finding her before she did something bad.

Too soon ? If he was worried about his wife's state of mind and welfare I don't think anytime is too soon. I think we can all gather by reports that she may have had issues, mental health or otherwise. His call to police was probably in hope of someone finding her before she did something bad.
But this is the part I don't get - if she was such a loose unit, so to speak, why was she left all alone at the holiday home to begin with?

Makes this comment stand out, Black-Cat! Do you remember where you heard about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I haven't rang my friend ... but will do shortly ....I know my friend and hubby often go to a restaurant which I thought was in AI .... will get back to you on this

I am hoping it's not the husband, mainly for the children, but I agree he called police very early. My husband might be concerned my phone was off, but would assume it was flat or out of range. If I was a jogger, I think he would presume I was out running. By lunchtime he would be getting very worried. Not at 9am.
But I wonder if he found something at the house when he arrived that triggered an alarm. Either a suicide note, a ransacked house or other signs of a break in, or something else that triggered alarm for him. That might explain why he contacted police so quickly.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member