Australia - Five found dead in home. Bedford, Perth WA, Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At around midday on Sunday a man in his 20s drove to his father's house prior to attending a regional WA police station hundreds of kilometres north of Perth, a source told Fairfax Media.

Perth mass killing: Three toddlers, mother and grandmother found dead

Going to speak to the father before going to the police, so many similarities with the Watts case at first glance. Terrible, terrible thing to happen.

One of the articles I just read had the lifeline suicide prevention number at the end, pondering the implication there.

Going to speak to the father before going to the police, so many similarities with the Watts case at first glance. Terrible, terrible thing to happen.

One of the articles I just read had the lifeline suicide prevention number at the end, pondering the implication there.
That number was posted on just about every article on Margaret River ones too.

Yikes. Not in a million years would I have guessed a 24 year old man and a 47 year old woman were not only in a relationship but also she was, at 47, the mother of such young children.

You'd think I'd know after several years here not to assume, makes an *advertiser censored* out of u and me, etc etc

@spangled - apparently his name is Anthony Harvey. Maybe the cops haven't released it, but some media have...

Despite an 18-year age difference, Anthony proposed to Mara in 2014 and the pair had their first child together a year later.

She was pretty unlucky in love before she met him," a friend told WA Today.

"So [when they got together] it was like 'yay, now she gets to start a family'."

Anthony and Mara both used to work for a Sino Steel Pilbara mine, and Mara sold some of her properties to help her partner start up a business

TV set was still turned on in home where five of an Australian family lay dead

I hate the thought that he took advantage of her lack of experience/success in love for financial gain and then... what? did she try and cut him off, and he lost it?

PICTURED: The 'unlucky-in-love' mother killed in suburban Perth massacre alongside her daughters | Daily Mail Online

The 'unlucky-in-love' mother killed in suburban Perth massacre alongside her three toddler daughters and their grandmother - as it's revealed her husband is 18 years her junior

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back