Found Deceased Australia - Gary Tweddle, 23, Blue Mountains NSW, 16 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
South Aussie - back at cha :loveyou: Thought you meant Inquest :)

Indigo7 - counting down the days now.

Mountain Mist - The Sahara is one place I would not like to get lost! Glad you did coo-ee!!
:)

http://www.coroners.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/coroners/upcoming_inquests.html

Just checked the Coroner's web page, interestingly, nothing listed for this week re Gary Tweddle...

Oh no ..... !!

Does anyone know which Coroner's Court the inquest is likely to be held in?

On Xantara's link, there is a part that says 'You can also check the date, time and location of a coronial matter using the interactive court list.' But you need the court location to use it.

I'm hoping maybe it is listed there.

Are they allowed to not publish where/when an inquest is held, I wonder? To avoid publicity, and being swamped by reporters, and/or to keep the matter hush-hush for the 'interested' parties ... such as Oracle.

I would say it would be at the Coroner's Court in Sydney, as Oracle and Gary Tweddle are Sydney based. I did try that interactive link, but didn't pull up anything new. I don't have any further data to search by, other than that the parties are Tweddle / Oracle. There is no disclaimer on the site, stating that only some inquests are publicised as opposed to others. Only other suggestion is to call the Coroner's Court, as I think is also suggested on their web page, and check with them. Anyone else have any ideas??

Had another go at the courts list. There is only one Coroner's court in NSW, that is the NSW State Coroner's Court (located in Glebe, an inner Sydney suburb). In the hierarchy of courts (Supreme, District, Local), the Coroner's Court is classed as 'Local'. I searched on Tweddle and listings for 'all weeks' and nothing came up. There is a note that listings can change, but nothing suggesting that some inquests are not published, in fact the site encourages people to 'regularly check' the listings. But there is just nothing there...
I don't know that there is selective listing. Of course Oracle would consider the matter controversial from its own perspective, but I don't think that would effect any changes in the courts' protocols. What I do know, is that only a minority of coroner's reports and findings are published, there is some public interest test or similar that is applied for that to take place. But my guess re the listing is that something has changed and the 22 November date that was mentioned ages ago has been suspended.

Thanks so much for doing all of that Xantara. I agree, something may have changed to alter the date. Could Pambos' court case be having an effect?

I'm going to try to remember to check that 'inquest' link each week to see what is scheduled. And hopefully MSM is staying on top of it, so it doesn't somehow slide by unnoticed by the public.

In the meantime, I'll keep hoping for it to be soon ... Friday .. Monday ...

Thanks so much for doing all of that Xantara. I agree, something may have changed to alter the date. Could Pambos' court case be having an effect?

I'm going to try to remember to check that 'inquest' link each week to see what is scheduled. And hopefully MSM is staying on top of it, so it doesn't somehow slide by unnoticed by the public.

In the meantime, I'll keep hoping for it to be soon ... Friday .. Monday ...

Thanks for reminding me about Pambos, South Aussie! I just did a search on him in the local courts, and two listings came up - for 18 November, ie yesterday - in Burwood Local Court. Just that it's Harry Pambos not Chris Pambos - but who knows, Chris might just be his preferred name or something. So could well be that the Pambos matter is having some effect on the inquest.

Thanks for the searches Xantara :tyou:
... interesting that its not listed.
May have to keep a daily search happening or until there's some news - possibly in msm. Im sure they're keeping up (well, lets hope they are).

I checked the HaveYouSeenGaryTweddle FB page to see if it mentioned the inquest, but no posts there since 4th November, and I checked other relevant social media and can't see any mention there either.

I guess there is just no way for us to find out what is going on!

Had an encouraging thought tonight that maybe the inquest had to be rescheduled for a longer time period, especially after the potential involvement of Pambos, to be able to hear all the witnesses and evidence.

And who knows, maybe even more evidence has come to light, and more witnesses have been discovered or come forward, in the months since Gary's death.

I am attempting to resist the thought that he worked for a very powerful company that would just like this to all go away....quietly.....

When the heck do they update this page? I thought it would be each Friday, maybe this morning after a coffee?!

http://www.coroners.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/coroners/upcoming_inquests.html,c=y

Ive had too many coffees waiting to see it come up on the list :coffeews: :D
I even checked the Coronial Transcripts & Findings - nothing there as yet

NSW RECORDS - Inquests...
How do you know if an inquest was held?
The death certificate
The death certificate should show whether an inquest was held, or if an inquest was 'dispensed with'.
-----
Missing persons
Missing persons must be declared dead by the Coroner. This must occur before the estate can be settled.

So, I think a few more :coffeews: are in order before we see anything.

I am attempting to resist the thought that he worked for a very powerful company that would just like this to all go away....quietly.....

My laptop keeps telling me that Java 7 Update 45 is ready to install ... then I see the name Oracle loudly and proudly showing beneath the Java logo, and I hit 'later' :floorlaugh:

To heck with it ... I just sent them an email (as an interested member of the public) asking them when it is scheduled. Who knows if they will answer, or what the answer may be if they do answer, but it is worth a try!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chloerock
Back